TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dotdash said:
post 117023 I have used all sorts of thyroid meds - same as most everyone on here it seems. I am curious to find out the effects of TyroMax. Currently I am taking about 1/3 cyno & approx. 25 mcg T3. TSH has been lowered; however, cholesterol remains high. With 3 years of extensive lab work records, this should be a good experiment for me. Today is my first day to use it. Hoping for good results that can permanently put the "which thyroid next" issue to rest.

Great, keep us posted how it goes please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightbringer

haidut said:
post 116756 When I need thyroid I take no more than 16 drops of TyroMax. More than that makes me sweat and raise my temps a bit too much.
Just to clarify what a drop means :geek: , does 8 drops mean:
a) Invert the bottle and hold it against the skin and 'dab' eight times.
b) Invert and squeeze out 8 big drops.

I tried (a) and felt nothing. But then I don't feel anything from NDT's (erfa and Wp for example). The original Cynomel would give me the warm fuzzies but alas it is no more.

(b) would create a fair amount of liquid especially for 16 drops - do you squeeze the drops into a cupped palm and then apply it over a large area ?

Dotdash

haidut said:
post 115358
acrylic said:
post 115352 How does this compare to cytomel/cynomel?

Would you recommend this in lieu of those?

One full dose of TyroMax (24 drops ) is about the same as one tablet of Cynoplus. So, TyroMax should be able to replace Cynoplus but I can't say for sure until more people have bought and used it.

Based on this, 6.25 drops would approximate 1/4 cynoplus?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kaspar_Hauser said:
post 117076
haidut said:
post 116756 When I need thyroid I take no more than 16 drops of TyroMax. More than that makes me sweat and raise my temps a bit too much.
Just to clarify what a drop means :geek: , does 8 drops mean:
a) Invert the bottle and hold it against the skin and 'dab' eight times.
b) Invert and squeeze out 8 big drops.

I tried (a) and felt nothing. But then I don't feel anything from NDT's (erfa and Wp for example). The original Cynomel would give me the warm fuzzies but alas it is no more.

(b) would create a fair amount of liquid especially for 16 drops - do you squeeze the drops into a cupped palm and then apply it over a large area ?

It is b) but I am not sure what you mean by "big drops". The built-in dropper produces normal sized drops and it is easy to measure 8 of them. I have put 8 drops on each shoulder for a total of 16 drops and it is not that much. Also, it absorbs rather quickly so even if a larger area is made wet it would dry out in a matter of minutes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Dotdash said:
post 117084
haidut said:
post 115358
acrylic said:
post 115352 How does this compare to cytomel/cynomel?

Would you recommend this in lieu of those?

One full dose of TyroMax (24 drops ) is about the same as one tablet of Cynoplus. So, TyroMax should be able to replace Cynoplus but I can't say for sure until more people have bought and used it.

Based on this, 6.25 drops would approximate 1/4 cynoplus?

That's correct.

The-WC

1) Can the drops be taken orally? 2) Will this be bad for someone with high reverse t3?

what is the shelf life of the liquid, Haidut? I'm curious about the length of time that the solute will last and maintain potency. Thanks.

Velve921

Has anyone noticed any burning sensations when applying ideal lab supplements topically? At first there was no burning now it's getting progressively worse...usually subsides within a couple minutes. Is this normal for some people?

Ewlevy1 said:
post 117192 Has anyone noticed any burning sensations when applying ideal lab supplements topically? At first there was no burning now it's getting progressively worse...usually subsides within a couple minutes. Is this normal for some people?

I'm applying it in different places. It does burn a little but it subsides as you say.

answersfound

Ewlevy1 said:
post 117192 Has anyone noticed any burning sensations when applying ideal lab supplements topically? At first there was no burning now it's getting progressively worse...usually subsides within a couple minutes. Is this normal for some people?

I have not noticed that.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The-WC said:
post 117142 1) Can the drops be taken orally? 2) Will this be bad for someone with high reverse t3?

Some people chose to take orally even though we cannot endorse such use. It should have the same effects no matter how it is taken, but topically it may have longer half life.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ecstatichamster said:
post 117191 what is the shelf life of the liquid, Haidut? I'm curious about the length of time that the solute will last and maintain potency. Thanks.

I have tested the bottle sitting on a shefl for 6 months without refrigeration and it did not spoil. Not sure what is the maximum shelf life but given the presence of both ethanol and DMSO (which have sterilizing effects) I would not be surprised if it lasts for years at room temperature. In the fridge it will probably last longer.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ewlevy1 said:

This is expected due to the DMSO in the supplement. Spreading over a wider skin area or changing skin spots for application every other day should resolve the issue.

johnwester130

Just ordered it

I have never taken a direct thyroid supplement before

I plan to use 8 drops on my wrist a day

how much t3/t4 would I be getting ?

Peatit

I wasn't aware that you already addressed this topic elsewhere. I only mentioned Thai products because the are the cheapest of course, but I guessed that your explanation would be of this kind and it makes perfect sense. Hopefully, if your business grows, you'll maybe be able to get better prices from your suppliers. I implied that I would have loved to use your product instead, but it is unfortunately not in my financial means at the moment and at my dosage (5 grains/day in the winter).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
johnwester130 said:
post 117340 Just ordered it

I have never taken a direct thyroid supplement before

I plan to use 8 drops on my wrist a day

how much t3/t4 would I be getting ?

You know legally I can't be answering questions like that, right? If you read through the thread carefully, this should give you all the information you need.

CoolTweetPete

johnwester130 said:
post 117378
CoolTweetPete said:
post 115332 Haidut,

I just listened to this week's Generative pod and you mentioned topical T3 for assisting in hair growth. I'm assuming this has some T4, so would TyroMax be an inappropriate topical for this purpose?

yes

https://www.facebook.com/thedannyroddyw ... =3&theater

Thanks! I was just concerned about the T4, but Haidut reassured me on that. Interesting study Danny posted there! I wonder how much of a role the insulin & growth hormone played.