TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

I'm trying it. Is it safe if one drinks it? I know that isn't recommended but is it?

Seems to have an effect when none of the other ndts were doing anything for me.

answersfound

haidut said:
answersfound said:
post 116465 I don't see how this supplement can be compared to armour thyroid. If I understand correctly, armour thyroid is made by extracting t4 and t3 from raw thyroid powder to make pills that are small and concentrated. TryoMax seems like it it's just the raw thyroid powder turned into a topical supplement. I'm not knocking it in any way, I am just trying to understand the comparison. To elaborate, I would guess that 8 drops of TyroMax would be weaker than one grain of armour thyroid, although they are said to be the same.

On second thought, it seems like the DMSO will enhance the effects, potentially making it stronger than armour....

TyroMax is also concentrated thyroid powder - 3x to be precise. And yes, 8 drops would be equivalent to 1 grain of thyroid. Not sure why do you think it would be weaker...Care to elaborate on that? I sent some info to Charlie that confirms the potency of the product. Please consult with him to confirm that 8 drops of TyroMax are exactly as potent as 1 grain of Armour or equivalent product.

Idk I thought it would be like the American Biologics tablets. Typically those are weaker than armour. I came across a post where you said you needed 4 tablets of American Biologics. So does that mean you will be taking 64 drops of TyroMax?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ecstatichamster said:
post 116750 I'm trying it. Is it safe if one drinks it? I know that isn't recommended but is it?

Seems to have an effect when none of the other ndts were doing anything for me.

DMSO is approved as drug for kidney conditions, so the FDA thinks it is safe for human consumption. Some people use our DMSO products orally and have not complained. I personally can't stand the DMSO taste, but when dissolved in a big glass of juice or soda it is tolerable and I have tried taking TyroMax this way before.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
post 116753
haidut said:
answersfound said:
post 116465 I don't see how this supplement can be compared to armour thyroid. If I understand correctly, armour thyroid is made by extracting t4 and t3 from raw thyroid powder to make pills that are small and concentrated. TryoMax seems like it it's just the raw thyroid powder turned into a topical supplement. I'm not knocking it in any way, I am just trying to understand the comparison. To elaborate, I would guess that 8 drops of TyroMax would be weaker than one grain of armour thyroid, although they are said to be the same.

On second thought, it seems like the DMSO will enhance the effects, potentially making it stronger than armour....

TyroMax is also concentrated thyroid powder - 3x to be precise. And yes, 8 drops would be equivalent to 1 grain of thyroid. Not sure why do you think it would be weaker...Care to elaborate on that? I sent some info to Charlie that confirms the potency of the product. Please consult with him to confirm that 8 drops of TyroMax are exactly as potent as 1 grain of Armour or equivalent product.

Idk I thought it would be like the American Biologics tablets. Typically those are weaker than armour. I came across a post where you said you needed 4 tablets of American Biologics. So does that mean you will be taking 64 drops of TyroMax?

When I need thyroid I take no more than 16 drops of TyroMax. More than that makes me sweat and raise my temps a bit too much. It is way more powerful then the American Biologics product, which I think has had some of the thyroid hormones removed from the powder. TyroMax is not "handicapped" in any way, it's real unadulterated thyroid.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
answersfound said:
post 116753 So does that mean you will be taking 64 drops of TyroMax?
:lol: If it were me, I would start with ONE DROP and then, "Perceive, think, act".

You know the purity is going to be top notch and not stepped on, haidut is da man. You can also know that with DMSO this is going to drive it into your cells like no other NDT has done before. ;)

Last edited:

answersfound

charlie said:
post 116757
answersfound said:
post 116753 So does that mean you will be taking 64 drops of TyroMax?
:lol: If it were me, I would start with ONE DROP and then, "Perceive, think, act".

You know the purity is going to be top notch and not stepped on, haidut is da man. You can also know that with DMSO this is going to drive it into your cells like no other NDT has done before. ;)

I know. I've had great experiences with all Haidut's products.

haidut said:
post 116741

Can you post this info/documents here or on your website?

I'm not sure why Charlie is being made the authority on the legitimacy of your supplements/documents. Is it because it's difficult to publicly share this info/documents?

i think Haidut's problem is that he can't make claims that would go beyond offering a dried glandular or else it is subject to regulation as a drug.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
cantstoppeating said:
post 116769
haidut said:
post 116741

I'm not sure why Charlie is being made the authority on the legitimacy of your supplements/documents. Is it because it's difficult to publicly share this info/documents?

Yes, it is because I would like to avoid publicly sharing info on the ingredients. The best I can do is sent the evidence to a few trusted people like Charlie and Dan Wich and ask them to confirm that it is a legit thyroid powder, not handicapped in any way like the American Biologics product is. I think you'll get what I am trying to say when you combine this post with my last one talking about the the American Biologics product.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ecstatichamster said:
post 116775 i think Haidut's problem is that he can't make claims that would go beyond offering a dried glandular or else it is subject to regulation as a drug.

Bingo!
:hattip
Thanks so much for this, I was hoping someone would chime in and say that. Combining my last few posts in this thread should give an idea on how my product is different from the American Biologics one.

answersfound

haidut said:
post 116777
cantstoppeating said:
post 116769
haidut said:
post 116741

Yes, it is because I would like to avoid publicly sharing info on the ingredients. The best I can do is sent the evidence to a few trusted people like Charlie and Dan Wich and ask them to confirm that it is a legit thyroid powder, not handicapped in any way like the American Biologics product is. I think you'll get what I am trying to say when you combine this post with my last one talking about the the American Biologics product.

I don't think the American Biologics product is altered, so can we be careful when we say that unless we know with absolute certainty? Keep in mind, people have required 6-10 of those tablets to get well. So if you took 4, that was not enough. And if you read the reviews, there are a bunch of positive stories all over. I can't imagine they would remove contents of it, it would be a completely useless product. How could people possibly get well on it? Lita Lee has recommended it I'm pretty sure.

The Swanson product specifically states it removes the Thyroxine.

Please read this link where the Nutri-Meds (which is probably the same thing is discussed):

https://www.naturalthyroidsolutions.com ... nswer.html

( it talks about people needing extremely high doses. ThyroGold comes in tablets of 300 mg and people take like 2-3 of them)

Now I know its not the exact same product, but these thyroid glandulars have a reputation for being weak, but also working. Haidut, I value your opinion, but I just want you to consider this information. It is clear that it is weaker than your product, but to say the A/B has contents removed, Idk about that.

Dan W

Just chipping in to say I've seen the documentation. Not sure how much I should say, but it is legitimate thyroid without active parts removed as in some brands, and is rated by active ingredients.

answersfound said:
post 116465 TryoMax seems like it it's just the raw thyroid powder turned into a topical supplement. I'm not knocking it in any way, I am just trying to understand the comparison. To elaborate, I would guess that 8 drops of TyroMax would be weaker than one grain of armour thyroid, although they are said to be the same.
They should be equivalent, Haidut is using the grain comparison correctly. Think more in the direction of a measured "active ingredient amount" rather than a "weight of raw desiccated thyroid" measurement.

I've been struggling with getting any Gains at all with NDT.

I've been following some of the advice for example from Broda Barnes. He talks about starting with one quarter grain, and then increasing it after three weeks. I found nothing really seems to be raising my temperatures or heart rate at all. I think perhaps it's because the glandular products available today are so terrible.

I have noticed some change with TyroMax. I think it's much more powerful than what I was taking. So I'm going to continue with it and see if I can get it to work for me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
post 116779
haidut said:
post 116777
cantstoppeating said:
post 116769
haidut said:
post 116741

I don't think the American Biologics product is altered, so can we be careful when we say that unless we know with absolute certainty? Keep in mind, people have required 6-10 of those tablets to get well. So if you took 4, that was not enough. And if you read the reviews, there are a bunch of positive stories all over. I can't imagine they would remove contents of it, it would be a completely useless product. How could people possibly get well on it? Lita Lee has recommended it I'm pretty sure.

Please read this link where the Nutri-Meds (which is probably the same thing is discussed):

( it talks about people needing extremely high doses. ThyroGold comes in tablets of 300 mg and people take like 2-3 of them)

Now I know its not the exact same product, but these thyroid glandulars have a reputation for being weak, but also working. Haidut, I value your opinion, but I just want you to consider this information. It is clear that it is weaker than your product, but to say the A/B has contents removed, Idk about that.

American Biologics responded to several people over email and stated that they have removed T4 from their product. I will try to find those emails. I am not trying to bash their product (as I also had good results with it) but just re-stating the info they provided. Try taking a full 24 drops of my product and compare to the equivalent (1.5 tablets) A/B. I'd be interested in hearing your results.

haidut said:
American Biologics responded to several people over email and stated that they have removed T4 from their product. I will try to find those emails. I am not trying to bash their product (as I also had good results with it) but just re-stating the info they provided. Try taking a full 24 drops of my product and compare to the equivalent (1.5 tablets) A/B. I'd be interested in hearing your results.

I didn't know that. And I know you're not saying it is a fact, but I totally believe it. That's why am grateful to be trying your product now. I haven't seen any benefit from the Thai products from Pimpom either. Perhaps I'm not giving it long enough, perhaps i'm resistant, perhaps I'm not taking enough, or perhaps they just don't contain very much actual active thyroid hormone.

I'm really trying to get my temps and HR up.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

answersfound

haidut said:
post 116783
answersfound said:
post 116779
haidut said:
post 116777
cantstoppeating said:
post 116769
haidut said:
post 116741

I called and asked and the lady said what you said. But I'll be honest, I don't believe it. She carefully worded her response, but then referenced the manufacturer's processes. I think they say that to protect themselves. But then again, I could be completely wrong. Either way, it's probably not a good idea to waste your time with it.

answersfound

tara

answersfound said:
post 116797
I think they are referring to A/b but they just forgot to change the name.
I'm wondering about this too - the page could use an update to make this clear.
When longnaturalhealth switched from nutrimeds to AB, I got some, and I'm pretty sure the AB was less effective. 1/4 tab doses of nutrimeds make a difference to me. But I don't think 1/4 tab of AB did.

Dotdash

I have used all sorts of thyroid meds - same as most everyone on here it seems. I am curious to find out the effects of TyroMax. Currently I am taking about 1/3 cyno & approx. 25 mcg T3. TSH has been lowered; however, cholesterol remains high. With 3 years of extensive lab work records, this should be a good experiment for me. Today is my first day to use it. Hoping for good results that can permanently put the "which thyroid next" issue to rest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals