TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it the same used in TocoVit?

No, it is not. The one used for all other products is a high-gamma version but it is still 95% pure and has no residual PUFA. The TocoVit is high-alpha, since it is derived from wheat germ oil.

ebs

When you've never used thyroid supplements before, which one is better to start with, Tyromix or Tyromax?

I have a limited budget so I would like to hit right the first time...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When you've never used thyroid supplements before, which one is better to start with, Tyromix or Tyromax?

I have a limited budget so I would like to hit right the first time...

I would try TyroMax as it is an NDT product with a lot of evidence in humans going back more than 100 years.

Amazoniac

No, it is not. The one used for all other products is a high-gamma version but it is still 95% pure and has no residual PUFA. The TocoVit is high-alpha, since it is derived from wheat germ oil.
Zeus, bombardment if you don't do the mindings:
- Why did you choose this high-gamma one?
- Is it synthetic?
- Were the tocopherols grass-fed?
- What constitutes the impurities?
- The U and S and P standard assures no significant contamination in the dry product. How vvcll the alcoholic tocopherols and the MCT can prevent spoilage?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Zeus, bombardment if you don't do the mindings:
- Why did you choose this high-gamma one?
- Is it synthetic?
- Were the tocopherols grass-fed?
- What constitutes the impurities?
- The U and S and P standard assures no significant contamination in the dry product. How vvcll the alcoholic tocopherols and the MCT can prevent spoilage?

No, it is not synthetic it is derived from soy but there are no soy residues left in it. The other 5% are small amounts of oleic and palmitic acid triglycerides. The high-alpha variety is much more expensive to get, hence the higher price for TocoVit and the lower one for the high-gamma variety. Not sure what "vvcll" means...

How long have you had high gamma E in products? Ive been trying to increase gamma levels in my body lately so this is good news .

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How long have you had high gamma E in products? Ive been trying to increase gamma levels in my body lately so this is good news .

Ever since we first started using vitamin E as solvent. So, close to 2 years at this point.

Amazoniac

No, it is not synthetic it is derived from soy but there are no soy residues left in it. The other 5% are small amounts of oleic and palmitic acid triglycerides. The high-alpha variety is much more expensive to get, hence the higher price for TocoVit and the lower one for the high-gamma variety. Not sure what "vvcll" means...
Thank you.
It's a sophisticated 'well'. The last question is about flesh spoilage over time, if that's a concern or not.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you.
It's a sophisticated 'well'. The last question is about flesh spoilage over time, if that's a concern or not.

What's flesh spoilage? You mean how long the product lasts? FDA says all liquid products have to be marketed as having no more than 12 months shelf life. I have a bottle of TyroMax which I use sometimes and it is more than 9 months old and it is still working. So, I guess a few months is the minimum the product would last at room temp and with refrigeration I'd say up to 12 months.

nwo2012

Haidut, this product should carry a warning label!
I just got my first bottle of this stuff. Ok as a background, Ive used NDT, T3/T4 etc on and off over the years.
Ive gone as high as 2 grains of NDT twice daily. Ive never experienced an episode of my thyroid going crazy, with rapid heartbeat and a sleepless night. Well I asked the mrs to put a drop of Tyromax on my tongue. Well she squeezed 3 drops out by accident. Instant effects. Heart beating in my throat, sleepless night. This stuff is VERY potent.
Now cruising on one drop applied to forearm at night, good temps and very restful sleep. Well done, this stuff is great!

Dhair

I just got my first bottle of this stuff. Ok as a background, Ive used NDT, T3/T4 etc on and off over the years.
Ive gone as high as 2 grains of NDT twice daily. Ive never experienced an episode of my thyroid going crazy, with rapid heartbeat and a sleepless night. Well I asked the mrs to put a drop of Tyromax on my tongue. Well she squeezed 3 drops out by accident. Instant effects. Heart beating in my throat, sleepless night. This stuff is VERY potent.
Now cruising on one drop applied to forearm at night, good temps and very restful sleep. Well done, this stuff is great!
Sounds like placebo. NDT won't work topically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great, thanks for sharing! I will add the warning to the original post.

nwo2012

I don't understand this response. I'm only trying to help you. The product has to be digested to work.
Couldve responded better, my bad. I appreciate the advice and now taking it orally(as I initially overdosed it). Placebo works well too btw.

Amazoniac

Crowned prince said:
What's flesh spoilage? You mean how long the product lasts? FDA says all liquid products have to be marketed as having no more than 12 months shelf life. I have a bottle of TyroMax which I use sometimes and it is more than 9 months old and it is still working. So, I guess a few months is the minimum the product would last at room temp and with refrigeration I'd say up to 12 months.
Don't mind me there. I was actually getting paid to ask that.

I had this in the minds:
Freeze-drying - Wikipedia

If people can store pboysters for months without them going bad, desiccated thyroid in those oils should be fine.

How's the process?

Mito

Eventually, I brought my TSH down with caffeine, aspirin and methylene blue, but the experience with Armous was unique since I felt better on it compared to Cynoplus but my TSH numbers were higher on it.
Do you recall how high your TSH was and low you were able to get it with caffeine/aspirin/MB?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you recall how high your TSH was and low you were able to get it with caffeine/aspirin/MB?

TSH was 9.28, and it went down to about 4. This was back in the day when a value of 4 was considered "normal". The latest range has 3.5 as the upper limit, I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals