TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

L

lollipop

Lisa - have you tried the vitamin E version yet? I took 3 drops an hour ago and am sitting here waiting to notice something... :)
I am using this version. I started out mostly at 5 drops twice a day. Then after 2 weeks moved up to 7 drops twice daily and this seems to be my sweet spot so far - 3 months in and just finished my second bottle. Loving it really. It is a bit hard in the beginning to find your dose. Experiment and see. If you do not feeling anything from 3 drops maybe try 4. Usually it is recommended by Peat to increase dose after two weeks as it takes t4 this long to kick in/adjust.

ginger

OK so I tried to narrow down the dosing as best I could to make it a little easier - at least for myself. If anyone better at math can come up with more accurate figure please share. I am guestimating each 2 drops to be 1/4 grain.

Epistrophy

Has anyone had trouble dispensing tyromax? I tried opening the dispensing hole more to allow enhanced flow but, it still seems to get clogged. Also, most times the liquid dispenses out in a stream and dosing is very difficult. @haidut Any comments are much appreciated.

L

lollipop

Has anyone had trouble dispensing tyromax? I tried opening the dispensing hole more to allow enhanced flow but, it still seems to get clogged. Also, most times the liquid dispenses out in a stream and dosing is very difficult. @haidut Any comments are much appreciated.
I use it and have had no problems! I shake vigorously before each dose I take and also I am using his current version that I bought a few months ago. Not sure if you have an older version or older bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Some bottles seem to have a dropper problem. Just removing the dropper and pushing with paperclip in both directions seems to resolve this very easily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been using the paperclip to push open the hole. It feels as if there is no air being able to push out at all.

There is air, the bottle is not full to the top. Just remove the dropper from the bottle and push through with the paperclip from both ends/holes until it goes through completely.

Wayne J

My doc is shying away from increasing my NDT. Looking at adding Tyromax. He upped my does to 1 grain of Nature Throid and I ran the tests before taking any meds in the mornging.

This was after being on .75 grain for 3 weeks....

RT3 12 range 8-25
T3, Free 3.1 range 2.3-4.2
T4, Free 1.1 range .0 - 1.8
TSH 2.54 range .40 - 4.50
Thyroglobulin <1 range <9
Thyroid Peroxidase
Antobodies 26 range <9

Thanks for any input

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My doc is shying away from increasing my NDT. Looking at adding Tyromax. He upped my does to 1 grain of Nature Throid and I ran the tests before taking any meds in the mornging.

This was after being on .75 grain for 3 weeks....

RT3 12 range 8-25
T3, Free 3.1 range 2.3-4.2
T4, Free 1.1 range .0 - 1.8
TSH 2.54 range .40 - 4.50
Thyroglobulin <1 range <9
Thyroid Peroxidase
Antobodies 26 range <9

Thanks for any input

Peat says TSH needs to come down to below 1 for optimal health. So, it suggests a higher dose may be needed, maybe around 1.5gr daily.

Goat-e

Just got my next batch in, very fast shipment again, thanks. The dosage has changed though, and now my Goat's brain is frying trying to work out what my new dosage should be... With the old version I took 4 drops morning and 4 drops night, can't seem to work out what the equivalent would be with this new version. Anyone worked out a quick way of converting from the old to the new?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just got my next batch in, very fast shipment again, thanks. The dosage has changed though, and now my Goat's brain is frying trying to work out what my new dosage should be... With the old version I took 4 drops morning and 4 drops night, can't seem to work out what the equivalent would be with this new version. Anyone worked out a quick way of converting from the old to the new?

It is the same product, just the label changed a bit. The old label was confusing as it had that "3X" which was not clear what it referred to. It listed servings as 20 drops, which contained NDT powder equivalent to 3 grains. At 20 drops per serving the bottle had 30 servings.
We just changed the label to now say the serving is 7 drops, which corresponds to 1 grain, and at 7 drops per serving the bottles will provide 90 servings.
So, same product, just a different way of labeling, which should be clearer.

TripleOG

What does "3x" mean in titel? Is 1 grain not 1 grain?

TyroMAX original label read:
_________
Serving size: 24 drops
Servings per container: about 30
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid, USP 3X 1 grain

Other ingredients: DMSO, glycerin (veg), ethanol
_________

To get 1 grain effect, you would use 7-8 drops. The label changed to help remove confusion, I'm assuming. The title just reflects the old label and old description. Go off the current information in the OP.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
TyroMAX original label read:
_________
Serving size: 24 drops
Servings per container: about 30
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid, USP 3X 1 grain

Other ingredients: DMSO, glycerin (veg), ethanol
_________

To get 1 grain effect, you would use 7-8 drops. The label changed to help remove confusion, I'm assuming. The title just reflects the old label and old description. Go off the current information in the OP.

Exactly. Thanks so much for clarifying as well. I am glad to see that it was not confusing to everybody.

Goat-e

It is the same product, just the label changed a bit. The old label was confusing as it had that "3X" which was not clear what it referred to. It listed servings as 20 drops, which contained NDT powder equivalent to 3 grains. At 20 drops per serving the bottle had 30 servings.
We just changed the label to now say the serving is 7 drops, which corresponds to 1 grain, and at 7 drops per serving the bottles will provide 90 servings.
So, same product, just a different way of labeling, which should be clearer.

Thanks, makes sense. The label had come off my old bottle and when I came to the thread the original post had been updated so I couldn't remember what the original strength was, I just knew how many drops of it I took. All clear now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals