TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Jsaute21

I've used the SFA ester/ethanol one for a month with excellent results. The most obvious one is that I've lost a decent amount weight (body fat).

I use about 8 drops throughout the day.

I've used the tocopherol/MCT mulsion one for a few days and, so far, it feels just as good.

How do you dose it? 2 servings of 4 drops at morning and night I assume?

RePeatRePeat

@haidut , I see that once again Tyromax is out of stock. :nailbiting: I wanted to order another bottle before I run out of what I have. Do you have an estimation of when it will be available?

AND, if you think getting the NDT powder will become extremely difficult in the future, what do you think of making a synthetic thyroid product with a similar T4/T3 ratio to Tyromax? It would not have the other components of NDT, for sure, but having the same ratio might make it a better match for those of us who do much better on Tyromax vs Tyromix.

Jsaute21

2 drops 4x a day

Thanks. I personally felt off when i tried it this weekend. Played the worst golf i have ever played yesterday and felt off mentally. I do not discredit the product at all however; i think it is just an issue for me whenever i consume T4.

encerent

How have you been doing since then? Did you notice other things besides the weight loss?

I've been doing this in a somewhat constant fashion for about 9 months.

Have experienced:
Less depression, less anxiety but they're not gone.
Longer sleep, more restful sleep, but sleep ins't perfect.
More bowel movements. 3x day, which is kind of inconvenient.

It's hard for me to live without tyromax right now so I'm a bit concerned that it's not in stock.

@haidut I just ordered and received some of the Tyromax in tocopherals and MCT and I have a question and a comment. I usually order a few at a time so how should I store this new formulation until I am ready to use? Can I refrigerate it?
And I would just like to say that I really liked the DMSO, ethanol version just fine and would continue to buy it if it was available. I take Progest e everyday which has vitamin E so I feel like I get a bit overdosed on vitamin E already.
Thanks.

RePeatRePeat

@haidut , please let us know when you expect to have Tyromax in stock again. I need to know if I have to resort to ordering some other product to keep me going until Tyromax is available again. Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut , please let us know when you expect to have Tyromax in stock again. I need to know if I have to resort to ordering some other product to keep me going until Tyromax is available again. Thank you.

It should be back in stock Sunday (tomorrow) or Monday morning at the latest.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I just ordered and received some of the Tyromax in tocopherals and MCT and I have a question and a comment. I usually order a few at a time so how should I store this new formulation until I am ready to use? Can I refrigerate it?
And I would just like to say that I really liked the DMSO, ethanol version just fine and would continue to buy it if it was available. I take Progest e everyday which has vitamin E so I feel like I get a bit overdosed on vitamin E already.
Thanks.

You can refrigerate if you like but there is no need. Just make sure you shake the bottle very well before use as it is a mulsion now and the active ingredient is in the powder and not the liquid.

Jsaute21

Any successful tyromax dosing regimens in terms of lowering TSH & improving metabolism besides @encerent? I know starting slow is best...

caliwom

@haidut - I have been using your tyromax with dmso and ethanol and I love it. I put it in my oj every morning. When will you have the alternative version to your mct and tocopherol version, the sfa ester and ethanol version? I do not need more vitamin e as I use progest - e and would like to continue to add a water soluble type to my oj.

Last edited:

Jsaute21

Thanks for the great feedback! I also found that NDT works best when I used it once daily a few years ago. I guess it allows the organism to convert the T4 into T3 while taking multiple doses daily may build up too much T4 and thus elevate rT3.

I also might add that when i take this product 2x2 drops daily i feel phenomenal. When i administer more drops at once, such as 4, i feel off...be careful when dosing this product as the difference between the right dose and not the right dose cause a dramatic difference.

Lisalou

It should be back in stock Sunday (tomorrow) or Monday morning at the latest.
Hi there, havent been on for a while but looking for NDT, tyromax. Dont seem to see it in idealabs online to purchase. Cheers

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - I have been using your tyromax with dmso and ethanol and I love it. I put it in my oj every morning. When will you have the alternative version to your mct and tocopherol version, the sfa ester and ethanol version? I do not need more vitamin e as I use progest - e and would like to continue to add a water soluble type to my oj.

Not sure if we will have an SFA/ethanol version as this is a mulsion and has to be taken orally, not topically. Peat kept telling repeatedly to use NDT products orally and we got so much heat for this that we made it in a mulsion, which is just thyroid powder dissolved in tocopherols/MCT. The TyroMix and Tyronene would be the only alternatives for now.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals