TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

RePeatRePeat

Okay, the experiment with Tyromix is over. I am running back to my beloved Tyromax! I will write more about it on the Tyromix thread, but short version is that I had my labs done and my TSH went up from .017 (taken over a year ago on Tyromax) to 2.17 (with normal range .45 to 4.5) and my total T4 is now low and total T3 is "normal" but below mid range.

I am struggling a bit with a few issues now that weren't issues on Tyromax. Does it look from these results that I just need a higher T4:T3 ratio as in Tyromax rather than the one in Tyromix? That is my take on it. Tomorrow I will start with new version of Tyromax I got recently (it is the SFA/ethanol version and I hope it works as well as the DMSO for the same dosage - @haidut?) and go back to my 20 drops in OJ in the morning. Hope to be back on track soon!

Last edited:

RePeatRePeat

It is awesome, I agree, @tca300!

I had been using 20 drops of Tyromax before and the experiment/when I did this last blood test I was using 15 drops of Tyromax plus 10 drops of Tyromix. Split 10/5 in A.M. and 5/5 in P.M. Maybe I just wasn't using enough but it just felt so bad that I rather go back to Tyromax.

trew

It is awesome, I agree, @tca300!

I had been using 20 drops of Tyromax before and the experiment/when I did this last blood test I was using 15 drops of Tyromax plus 10 drops of Tyromix. Split 10/5 in A.M. and 5/5 in P.M. Maybe I just wasn't using enough but it just felt so bad that I rather go back to Tyromax.

Interesting. Did you notice your temps/pulse go up with tyromix or tyromax? and how were your ferritin levels? Tyromax absolutely tanked my ferritin levels so I stopped using it and now I'll be switching to cynoplus.

RePeatRePeat

@trew I talk about it here, starting at top of the page: TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 For Lab/research Use

Ferritin was 150 before I started Tyromax. Never tested it before I switched to Tyromix. I have been doing things to bring it down and on this most recent testing it was 70. So, I cannot say either Tyromax or Tyromix caused it to go down.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Okay, the experiment with Tyromix is over. I am running back to my beloved Tyromax! I will write more about it on the Tyromix thread, but short version is that I had my labs done and my TSH went up from .017 (taken over a year ago on Tyromax) to 2.17 (with normal range .45 to 4.5) and my total T4 is now low and total T3 is "normal" but below mid range.

I am struggling a bit with a few issues now that weren't issues on Tyromax. Does it look from these results that I just need a higher T4:T3 ratio as in Tyromax rather than the one in Tyromix? That is my take on it. Tomorrow I will start with new version of Tyromax I got recently (it is the SFA/ethanol version and I hope it works as well as the DMSO for the same dosage - @haidut?) and go back to my 20 drops in OJ in the morning. Hope to be back on track soon!

Good to know, thanks. Btw, the very new batch of Tyromax we sell know is a tocopherol/MCT mulsion. Peat told a few people that if an NDT is to be consumed as liquid his would be the best formulation. So, when you run out of your current bottle, the next bottle you order will be a mulsion, and won't have ethanol.

encerent

You've had it for a month, would you care sharing your experience with it?

I've used the SFA ester/ethanol one for a month with excellent results. The most obvious one is that I've lost a decent amount weight (body fat).

I use about 8 drops throughout the day.

I've used the tocopherol/MCT mulsion one for a few days and, so far, it feels just as good.

encerent

Tyromix and synthetic thyroids never worked well for me for some reason either. I'm sticking to NDT and Tyromax

RePeatRePeat

Thank you, @haidut. I am looking forward to using the sfa ester version I have and then making the switch to the vit e version when I finish that bottle. I am grateful for Tyromax and hope that you will always keep it in your store. :darts:

@encerent, good info, thanks. Great news about the fat loss. I gained 3 more pounds during my experiment so losing that will be good, but losing the other 20 "Peat Pounds" would be great. I am lowering iron so am expecting to finally be able to accomplish that. We'll see.

T

tca300

@haidut Do you have an idea on approximately how much vitamin E this contains, either per drop or per serving? A grandmother rat of mine was able to drop her blood pressure meds that she has taken for over half a decade, within one day of consumption of this. I will continue to update as she gets blood tests, etc... Thanks!

Wagner83

I've used the SFA ester/ethanol one for a month with excellent results. The most obvious one is that I've lost a decent amount weight (body fat).
Thanks. Any other effects on mood, energy, libido, digestion?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Do you have an idea on approximately how much vitamin E this contains, either per drop or per serving? A grandmother rat of mine was able to drop her blood pressure meds that she has taken for over half a decade, within one day of consumption of this. I will continue to update as she gets blood tests, etc... Thanks!

This is awesome! How much is the rat taking daily?
In regards to vitamin E content - about 400 IU per ml, which means about 20 IU per drop.

miki14

This is awesome! How much is the rat taking daily?
In regards to vitamin E content - about 400 IU per ml, which means about 20 IU per drop.

Will Tyromax with SFA+EThanol be available, parallel to MCT+tocopherol? I´m not a fan of thyroid with vitamin e.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will Tyromax with SFA+EThanol be available, parallel to MCT+tocopherol? I´m not a fan of thyroid with vitamin e.

We will probably provide that option as well. If the mulsion is working well then I see not reason not to provide another solvent as an option.

lampofred

Will tyromix also have vitamin E after the store reopens or is tyromax the only one for now?

lampofred

This store is seriously a gold mine...

IhateFin

When is the best time to take thyroid hormone if I wanna keep my cortisol high in the morning but lower in the evening??