TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

haidut

Forum Supporter
After spending the better part of this year searching for reliable sources of high quality thyroid powder, I finally got around to delivering on my promise of releasing a thyroid supplement before the end of 2015. Since thyroid has been debated and discussed so much here and all over the Internet, I don't really have much to say here in terms of benefits, references, testimonials, etc.
Finally, due to the fact that the powder contains thyroid tissue that does not quite dissolve, please shake the bottle a few times before using. Sediment or not, the bottle does NOT clog, so you can use the product either way.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

TyroMax is a liquid dietary supplement containing natural dessicated thyroid (NDT) of porcine and/or bovine origin. It is USP quality, which means it is certified as suitable for human consumption.

Serving size: 7 drops
Servings per container: about 90
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid, USP 1 grain

Other ingredients: add product to shopping cart to see info

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
First! :mrgreen:

Spot for sale. For the low price of one bottle of Tyromax. :ss2

CoolTweetPete

Just saw it before ordering some PanSterone! ADD TO CART! :hattip

answersfound

Wow! Thank you! Do you have any idea how this supplement compares in strength to a tablet (130mg) of American Biologics Thyroid Glandular?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
With the DMSO I bet one drop will go a long ways. This is so awesome. :cool:

CoolTweetPete

Haidut,

I just listened to this week's Generative pod and you mentioned topical T3 for assisting in hair growth. I'm assuming this has some T4, so would TyroMax be an inappropriate topical for this purpose?

Demyze

I noticed the brown color of the liquid, so does this product leave a brown residue upon topical administration?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
post 115330 Wow! Thank you! Do you have any idea how this supplement compares in strength to a tablet (130mg) of American Biologics Thyroid Glandular?

This would be equivalent to about 195mg American Biologics, so TyroMax is about 50% stronger in a single dose of 24 drops. Put another way, 16 drops of TyroMax would match the 130mg American Biologics.

Last edited by a moderator:

zooma

Wow great news! I've been considering trying thyroid recently but was unsure what product to buy. Now it's a no-brainer :mrgreen:

I know you explained that TyroMax is 3x the strength of the regular NDT products, but would 1 dose of TyroMax applied topically be equivalent to 3 grain of armour taken orally?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
CoolTweetPete said:
post 115332 Haidut,

I just listened to this week's Generative pod and you mentioned topical T3 for assisting in hair growth. I'm assuming this has some T4, so would TyroMax be an inappropriate topical for this purpose?

Not sure why it would be inappropriate as I have not seen anything showing T4 somehow inhibiting hair growth. T3 is probably better but I don't think T4 would hurt.

CoolTweetPete

*Pours whole bottle on head :lol:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Demyze said:
post 115335 I noticed the brown color of the liquid, so does this product leave a brown residue upon topical administration?

If spread on a larger skin area it seems to not leave a residue. At least it did not stain for me. It also absorbs pretty well, so when I placed it on my arm before going to bed in the morning there was nothing to indicate that anything was applied to the skin the previous night. Except that skin area was kind of nice and smooth:):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
zooma said:
post 115338 Wow great news! I've been considering trying thyroid recently but was unsure what product to buy. Now it's a no-brainer :mrgreen:

I know you explained that TyroMax is 3x the strength of the regular NDT products, but would 1 dose of TyroMax applied topically be equivalent to 3 grain of armour taken orally?

I guess that is correct, assuming 100% absorption.

acrylic

How does this compare to cytomel/cynomel?

Would you recommend this in lieu of those?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
acrylic said:
post 115352 How does this compare to cytomel/cynomel?

Would you recommend this in lieu of those?

One full dose of TyroMax (20 drops ) is about 3 grains. As far as I know, one tablet of Cynoplus is also equivalent to 3 grains.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Holy Camolie,

Haidut this is awesome. Do you have body guards to protect you from the marauding hordes of serotonin zombies that the FDA will send your way?

I read somewhere else that your body, after being on thyroid, will lower endogenous production to compensate after a few days of being on it. Would using this only sparingly and not over 3 days work experimentally? In other words can I get some and experiment to my hearts content for 3 days or under and not influence endogenous production?

Lightbringer

Great news. I was losing hope that Grossman would ever get its act together again!

I'm not very sure what the 3x strength means though. If we call one dose = 8 drops , then is this smaller dose the equivalent of a grain (38mg t4,9mg t3)?

*Edit:Never mind, I see that you've stated that already.

Dan W

I am *thrilled* this is out, it's really going to fill a void for people. Thanks for all the stuff you do, Haidut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals