TyroMax For Sale

whereismyOJ

TyroMax for sale. One is never used, the other I tried it and it isn't for me. $65 for both, which includes shipping within US. Paypal only. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• new Tyromax.jpg
    new Tyromax.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Tyromax together.jpg
    Tyromax together.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 39
  • used Tyromax.jpg
    used Tyromax.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 37

BobbyDukes

Shame I am in the UK, as I would have taken that off your hands, my good buddy.

Whilst I'm here. Any fellow Europeans/UKers... I have bottles of idealabs supps that I would like to swap (i don't believe in these wonderful gifts from idealabs going to waste, which might benefit others so much). Looking to swap for things that I haven't tried before (preferably idealabs supps), or just anything in general that interests me. I have Keto DHT (3 bottles) and ritanserin (1.5 bottles). I believe these are great supplements, but their side effects (for the rats trying them) just meant they couldn't continue with them.

OP
whereismyOJ

whereismyOJ

Shame I am in the UK, as I would have taken that off your hands, my good buddy.

Whilst I'm here. Any fellow Europeans/UKers... I have bottles of idealabs supps that I would like to swap (i don't believe in these wonderful gifts from idealabs going to waste, which might benefit others so much). Looking to swap for things that I haven't tried before (preferably idealabs supps), or just anything in general that interests me. I have Keto DHT (3 bottles) and ritanserin (1.5 bottles). I believe these are great supplements, but their side effects (for the rats trying them) just meant they couldn't continue with them.

Sorry! Good luck with the other supps.

OP
whereismyOJ

whereismyOJ

I can't figure out how to delete or edit my original post, but the Tyromax has been SOLD!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals