TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

L

lollipop

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback! The taste is not bad, isn't it? I am asking because I want to see how people perceive it. Some people said it tastes bland, which to me is preferable to a sharp notable taste, which would indicate either the solvent or the thyroid powder is off.
It tastes fine - neutral - mainly taste the mct. Great product @haidut.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

mr.mag

After spending the better part of this year searching for reliable sources of high quality thyroid powder, I finally got around to delivering on my promise of releasing a thyroid supplement before the end of 2015. Since thyroid has been debated and discussed so much here and all over the Internet, I don't really have much to say here in terms of benefits, references, testimonials, etc. I would like to only draw your attention to the fact that TyroMax uses 3X strength thyroid powder. This means that one (1) grain of TyroMax is approximately equivalent to 3 grains of other NDT products such as Armour, Erfa, Wethroid, etc. So, if you are taking 1 grain NDT daily then this means you need to take only 1/3 of the serving described below, and one bottle (30ml) of TyroMax should last you for about 90 days. In other words, one serving of TyroMax is 20 drops and contains the equivalent of 3 grains of a generic NDT. So, if you are taking 1 grain then you only need to take 6-7 drops of TyroMax. I hope that makes sense:)
Finally, due to the fact that the powder contains thyroid tissue that does not quite dissolve, please shake the bottle a few times before using. Sediment or not, the bottle does NOT clog, so you can use the product either way.

Note: This product contains raw material(s) meant for external use only, in cosmetic or other formulations designed for such external use.

TyroMax is a liquid dietary supplement containing natural dessicated thyroid (NDT) of porcine and bovine origin. It is USP quality, which means it is certified as suitable for human consumption.

Servings per container: about 30
Serving size: 20 drops
Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Natural dessicated thyroid (NDT), USP, 3X Strength - 1 grain (65mg)

Other ingredients: Tocopherols/MCT

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

mr.mag

country of bovine?
and how to make sure when ordering which?
also ray says problem he's had w/ not is consistency ...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
country of bovine?
and how to make sure when ordering which?
also ray says problem he's had w/ not is consistency ...

Origin is USA - major chemical vendor in NE region. Certified as food-grade. I do not like relying on foreign suppliers.
Not sure how to verify consistency but we tested the powder ourselves for heavy metals, plasticizer, pesticides, and the results came back negative.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

johnsmith

@Blossom Someone needs to give haidut the ability, if possible, to edit his old posts so he can update the ingredient list on his product threads.

How much vitamin E is in this product now?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Blossom Someone needs to give haidut the ability, if possible, to edit his old posts so he can update the ingredient list on his product threads.

How much vitamin E is in this product now?

I do have the ability to edit my old posts. What is the issue with the description? Vitamin E content varies but is usually in the range of 200 IU - 300 IU per 20 drops.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

johnsmith

I do have the ability to edit my old posts. What is the issue with the description? Vitamin E content varies but is usually in the range of 200 IU - 300 IU per 20 drops.
Oops, sorry, I forgot you could do that, and I never re-checked. Thanks.

Last edited:

jaakkima

I'm considering trying switching from Cynoplus.

Pardon if this was already addressed as I didn't see it, but how is the dosage converted from Cynoplus? Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals