TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Jsaute21

I think one of the most confusing aspects of supplementing with thyroid is the relative lack of explanation for which option to choose based on specific symptoms. I understand that self experimentation is best, but i am interested to hear the best method for determining if NDT, Synthetic t3/t4 combo or pure T3 is best? When i take just pure T3, i definitely feel androgenic for a short period of time, but shortly there after my pulse drops lower than it would be without any supplementation. For synthetic or tyromax, i feel very good on it when i haven't used in a bit. When i take too many days in a row, i tend to feel sluggish as excess T4 is bad news.

Squatrat

I think one of the most confusing aspects of supplementing with thyroid is the relative lack of explanation for which option to choose based on specific symptoms. I understand that self experimentation is best, but i am interested to hear the best method for determining if NDT, Synthetic t3/t4 combo or pure T3 is best? When i take just pure T3, i definitely feel androgenic for a short period of time, but shortly there after my pulse drops lower than it would be without any supplementation. For synthetic or tyromax, i feel very good on it when i haven't used in a bit. When i take too many days in a row, i tend to feel sluggish as excess T4 is bad news.

T3 would work for me for a few hours and then I would have to reapply it, eventually it seemed to stop working. Im now experimenting with NDT but im on a new medication that makes you sleepy for the first week so I dont have any feedback on that yet.

ravensburger

Forgive me if this has already been addressed. But has anyone experienced a significant tightness of the throat while using this?

I feel better on it, calmer, warmer, increased pulse...but this tightness/constriction has been worrying me.

Steve

Is there any reason these products would help any better than what I'm already taking?

I'm taking 2 grains of NDT, 100 mcg T4.
My temp is usually between 97-98. My pulse is usually 54 to 68.
Temp & pulse have not budged since starting thyroid months ago.
I was told to stay at this dose, even though Free T4 is high, because my Total T4 is only mid-range.

Free T3 is 4.3 (2-4.4).
Free T4 is 1.84 (0.82-1.77)
Total T4 is 7.1 (4.5-12)
TSH 0.006

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I think peat said he would prefer NDT if he can be assured the powder has not been tampered with as it happened with Armor. Also, for severely hypo people he thinks a higher ratio of T3 to T4 is needed, which can be achieved by taking an NDT + T3. So, maybe for most people NDT is fine and added T3 is only for severe cases.

Wagner83

I think peat said he would prefer NDT if he can be assured the powder has not been tampered with as it happened with Armor. Also, for severely hypo people he thinks a higher ratio of T3 to T4 is needed, which can be achieved by taking an NDT + T3. So, maybe for most people NDT is fine and added T3 is only for severe cases.
It’s difficult to decide supplementing with ndt when batches and availabiliy are all over the place and availabiliy may be less and less in the future (TyroMax - Custom, Liquid Thyroid (NDT), 3X, USP and post 572). An example is @RePeatRePeat who had big issues when ndt was not available anymore but your other thyroid products were. Not sure if he tried cynomel and the likes though.

RePeatRePeat

It’s difficult to decide supplementing with ndt when batches and availabiliy are all over the place and availabiliy may be less and less in the future (TyroMax - Custom, Liquid Thyroid (NDT), 3X, USP and post 572). An example is @RePeatRePeat who had big issues when ndt was not available anymore but your other thyroid products were. Not sure if he tried cynomel and the likes though.

Just jumping in to say that I have not tried Cynomel. I am so happy with Tyromax that I will stay with it as long as it is available (hopefully forever).

L

lollipop

Well @haidut I bit the bullet and decided to try taking NDT as your Tyromax. Just could not really get my lights turned on with diet alone. @Jsaute21 - decided to take this as I felt I needed just a bit more and progesterone was not really helping.

Well, first day - 5 drops in my hand and licked it off around breakfast. Felt warm and more energized after about 20-30min. Hard for me to take multiple times a day - toooo busy, so I take it once a day.

Days 2-3 - decided to experiment and bumped the 5 drops to 15 drops around breakfast - one day at lunch because was too busy. OMG...I got soooooooooo much done in the next 5 hours - lol - turned my lights way on.

Great product. I plan on going back down starting tomorrow to 10 drops and watching for a week. And seeing which dose to settle on.

In my opinion, your new formulation works fast and I find no loss of effectiveness.

Steve

Haidut, I think you're website has been doing something strange. If you search for Idealabs in google & then click on the search result you are taken to a page with 13 products available (no Tyromix, no Tyromax, no Cypro, etc). If you search for "Idealabs Tyromax" & then click on what looks like the identical search result you get a page with 15 products (includes those missing from the other page). It's been doing this for months because I noticed it a long time ago.

I see now that if you add the /lab then it works...............is it supposed to be that way?:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Jsaute21

Well @haidut I bit the bullet and decided to try taking NDT as your Tyromax. Just could not really get my lights turned on with diet alone. @Jsaute21 - decided to take this as I felt I needed just a bit more and progesterone was not really helping.

Well, first day - 5 drops in my hand and licked it off around breakfast. Felt warm and more energized after about 20-30min. Hard for me to take multiple times a day - toooo busy, so I take it once a day.

Days 2-3 - decided to experiment and bumped the 5 drops to 15 drops around breakfast - one day at lunch because was too busy. OMG...I got soooooooooo much done in the next 5 hours - lol - turned my lights way on.

Great product. I plan on going back down starting tomorrow to 10 drops and watching for a week. And seeing which dose to settle on.

In my opinion, your new formulation works fast and I find no loss of effectiveness.
Understandable @lisaferraro. I currently take cynoplus and cynomel every day in moderate doses due to how frigid and dark Chicago is come winter time. My digestion has also far improved opposed to last winter, as well as effortless lean muscle tone. I have noticed an immediate increase in temp, while pulse is still low. I am not overly concerned with low pulse, as all symptoms of a low metabolism are improving either substantially or subtly. You live in texas correct? I think climate/light exposure is so vital to ones metabolic health. There are few worse places than Chicago in the winter. I love the city but i can't grow old here lol. Too damn cold and dark.

cyclops

Understandable @lisaferraro. I currently take cynoplus and cynomel every day in moderate doses due to how frigid and dark Chicago is come winter time. My digestion has also far improved opposed to last winter, as well as effortless lean muscle tone. I have noticed an immediate increase in temp, while pulse is still low. I am not overly concerned with low pulse, as all symptoms of a low metabolism are improving either substantially or subtly. You live in texas correct? I think climate/light exposure is so vital to ones metabolic health. There are few worse places than Chicago in the winter. I love the city but i can't grow old here lol. Too damn cold and dark.

Hey man, how much cynoplus and cyomel are you taking on average? What's your dosing schedule?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Forgive me if this has already been addressed. But has anyone experienced a significant tightness of the throat while using this?

I feel better on it, calmer, warmer, increased pulse...but this tightness/constriction has been worrying me.

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback! The taste is not bad, isn't it? I am asking because I want to see how people perceive it. Some people said it tastes bland, which to me is preferable to a sharp notable taste, which would indicate either the solvent or the thyroid powder is off.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, I think you're website has been doing something strange. If you search for Idealabs in google & then click on the search result you are taken to a page with 13 products available (no Tyromix, no Tyromax, no Cypro, etc). If you search for "Idealabs Tyromax" & then click on what looks like the identical search result you get a page with 15 products (includes those missing from the other page). It's been doing this for months because I noticed it a long time ago.

I see now that if you add the /lab then it works...............is it supposed to be that way?:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Yes, we have two pages for legal reasons. The R&D chemicals have to be on a separate page to avoid interpretation that we are selling them as dietary supplements.

Goat-e

Just wanted to say that I'd been using WP Thyroid for a while when my source dried up. Switched to Tyromax and it works brilliantly for me, currently take 6 drops in a little water at night and 6 in the morning and I can feel this keeps me at a very even keel. Thanks @haidut!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to say that I'd been using WP Thyroid for a while when my source dried up. Switched to Tyromax and it works brilliantly for me, currently take 6 drops in a little water at night and 6 in the morning and I can feel this keeps me at a very even keel. Thanks @haidut!

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! How much WP NDT were you using?

Goat-e

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! How much WP NDT were you using?

I was taking 1 grain in the summer and 2 in the winter (UK, no light...), it was never quite "right" but close enough. With the Tyromax it feels spot on.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was taking 1 grain in the summer and 2 in the winter (UK, no light...), it was never quite "right" but close enough. With the Tyromax it feels spot on.

Great, thanks. The 6 drops TyroMax should be about 1 grain.

EIRE24

Where do you purchase them from?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals