1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

TyroMax - Custom, Liquid Thyroid (NDT), 3X, USP

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

How do you dose it? 2 servings of 4 drops at morning and night I assume?

2. RePeatRePeat

RePeatRePeat Member

@haidut , I see that once again Tyromax is out of stock. :nailbiting: I wanted to order another bottle before I run out of what I have. Do you have an estimation of when it will be available?

AND, if you think getting the NDT powder will become extremely difficult in the future, what do you think of making a synthetic thyroid product with a similar T4/T3 ratio to Tyromax? It would not have the other components of NDT, for sure, but having the same ratio might make it a better match for those of us who do much better on Tyromax vs Tyromix.

3. encerent

encerent Member

2 drops 4x a day

4. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

How have you been doing since then? Did you notice other things besides the weight loss?

5. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

Thanks. I personally felt off when i tried it this weekend. Played the worst golf i have ever played yesterday and felt off mentally. I do not discredit the product at all however; i think it is just an issue for me whenever i consume T4.

6. encerent

encerent Member

I've been doing this in a somewhat constant fashion for about 9 months.

Have experienced:
    Less depression, less anxiety but they're not gone.
    Longer sleep, more restful sleep, but sleep ins't perfect.
    More bowel movements. 3x day, which is kind of inconvenient.

It's hard for me to live without tyromax right now so I'm a bit concerned that it's not in stock.

7. PowertothePeatple

PowertothePeatple Member

@haidut I just ordered and received some of the Tyromax in tocopherals and MCT and I have a question and a comment. I usually order a few at a time so how should I store this new formulation until I am ready to use? Can I refrigerate it?
    And I would just like to say that I really liked the DMSO, ethanol version just fine and would continue to buy it if it was available. I take Progest e everyday which has vitamin E so I feel like I get a bit overdosed on vitamin E already.
    Thanks.

8. RePeatRePeat

RePeatRePeat Member

@haidut , please let us know when you expect to have Tyromax in stock again. I need to know if I have to resort to ordering some other product to keep me going until Tyromax is available again. Thank you.

9. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It should be back in stock Sunday (tomorrow) or Monday morning at the latest.

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

You can refrigerate if you like but there is no need. Just make sure you shake the bottle very well before use as it is a mulsion now and the active ingredient is in the powder and not the liquid.

11. RePeatRePeat

RePeatRePeat Member

Whew! Good news. Thank you.

12. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

Any successful tyromax dosing regimens in terms of lowering TSH & improving metabolism besides @encerent? I know starting slow is best...

13. caliwom

caliwom New Member

@haidut - I have been using your tyromax with dmso and ethanol and I love it. I put it in my oj every morning. When will you have the alternative version to your mct and tocopherol version, the sfa ester and ethanol version? I do not need more vitamin e as I use progest - e and would like to continue to add a water soluble type to my oj.

14. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

I also might add that when i take this product 2x2 drops daily i feel phenomenal. When i administer more drops at once, such as 4, i feel off...be careful when dosing this product as the difference between the right dose and not the right dose cause a dramatic difference.

15. Lisalou

Lisalou Member

Hi there, havent been on for a while but looking for NDT, tyromax. Dont seem to see it in idealabs online to purchase. Cheers

16. denise

denise Member

17. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Not sure if we will have an SFA/ethanol version as this is a mulsion and has to be taken orally, not topically. Peat kept telling repeatedly to use NDT products orally and we got so much heat for this that we made it in a mulsion, which is just thyroid powder dissolved in tocopherols/MCT. The TyroMix and Tyronene would be the only alternatives for now.

18. Lisalou

Lisalou Member

19. Salmonamb

Salmonamb Member

When it will be back in stock @haidut?

20. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It is in stock, the shopping cart was acting up for some reason. Pleas try again and apologies for the confusion.