TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

papaya

I hope you don't stop this product. Theoretically the T4/T3 and T3 products you have seem better. But NDT is safe and can gently help people for long periods or permanently
I've also always felt that ndt is safer ( aside from the possible filthiness of the animal thyroids). Do you have reasons why ndt is safer/better than the synthetics, or is it just because it seems more natural? I keep debating abt switching to synthetics.

encerent

I've also always felt that ndt is safer ( aside from the possible filthiness of the animal thyroids). Do you have reasons why ndt is safer/better than the synthetics, or is it just because it seems more natural? I keep debating abt switching to synthetics.

My main reasons are personal experiences. When I took synthetic T4/T3 and T3 by itself I was stimulated too much and had a hard time sleeping well. I felt a fairly great sense of well-being during the day (especially when using T3), but nights were restless.

Oral NDT (about 8 drops split between breakfast and lunch) gives me a subtle boost during the day and I get properly tired at night.

encerent

My temps are back up. I just have to eat more than I think I can! With Lapodin added to my regimen I have to up my calories even though I don't always feel hungry.

For anyone wondering, Tyromax is one of the best Idea Labs products and the best thyroid I have ever used. I have been on levothyroxine, Armour, time released T3, ordinary T3, nature-throid, nature-throid pure, and custom compounded capsules of porcine thyroid with only rice powder or cellulose as filler (don't recall which). NONE of those helped me as much as Tyromax. I use the same amount I used of the rx thyroid. When I began using the Tyromax I was afraid to jump into it because I read how strong it was. I would take it in smaller doses throug the day. In the end I found my dosage taken once a day does best.

I pretty much agree. Can't wait until we get the MCT-based option from idealabs. How much Tyromax are you taking now?

papaya

My main reasons are personal experiences. When I took synthetic T4/T3 and T3 by itself I was stimulated too much and had a hard time sleeping well. I felt a fairly great sense of well-being during the day (especially when using T3), but nights were restless.

Oral NDT (about 8 drops split between breakfast and lunch) gives me a subtle boost during the day and I get properly tired at night.
thank you. btw, i think the way to get the best results(low tsh/high t3 t4) with current tyromax is to use it both topically and internally.

encerent

thank you. btw, i think the way to get the best results(low tsh/high t3 t4) with current tyromax is to use it both topically and internally.

Right now, are you doing it half internally, half topically ?

papaya

no. i right now i'm using thiroyd & i take a tyromax drop every once in a while. from what i've read on here, internally it lowers the tsh & topically it raises t3 t4. what's interesting/unique about tryomax in dmso is that it doesn't need to be digested which makes it closer to a synthetic type result/feeling but it's natural hormones.

Wagner83

Given what I have seen about the D3 enzymes in the skin and schulz suggesting ndt should be metabolized after ingestion I'm not convinced topical route makes any sense (and topical T4 could very well be counter productive), but then I have not experimented with it either.
What makes you think topical tyromax raises t4 and t3? (without also raising rT3 etc..)

papaya

Given what I have seen about the D3 enzymes in the skin and schulz suggesting ndt should be metabolized after ingestion I'm not convinced topical route makes any sense (and topical T4 could very well be counter productive), but then I have not experimented with it either.
What makes you think topical tyromax raises t4 and t3? (without also raising rT3 etc..)
i'm just going by the lab results that people have gotten from tyromax topical vs injested. i think the dmso "pre metabolizes" the ndt. what would the d3 enzymes in the skin have to do with anything? do you think it would deactivate the thyroid hormones?

Dan010101

Just started Tyromax on tursday at 2 drops a day.

Sould I increase dose to 6? wat is te ideal dose for beinners I read sometin like 1 rain ? sry my keyboard is broke so missin few letters lol

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
will there be an MCT-based Tyromax available?

Probably first week of June. The bulk vendor we use is out of stock until then.

Dan010101

I have noticed less effects from Tyromax as I got to about 3/4 through the bottle, I shake it well everytime I use it. I have also been told there is a very strong odour from it, I take it orally. I thought the latest version of tyromax didnt have a smell?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have noticed less effects from Tyromax as I got to about 3/4 through the bottle, I shake it well everytime I use it. I have also been told there is a very strong odour from it, I take it orally. I thought the latest version of tyromax didnt have a smell?

We have been using odor-free DMSO for a while. So, TyroMax should not have a smell. Like with every other supplement the organism may be getting acclimatized, so some cycling may be needed.

Dhair

Is it possible that it might take a few days to a week of using the same dose before the effects become noticeable?
The only NDT product I've tried was WP Thyroid and that was my experience.
So far I've been using 10 drops per day for 3 days with no effects on temps or pulse.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it possible that it might take a few days to a week of using the same dose before the effects become noticeable?
The only NDT product I've tried was WP Thyroid and that was my experience.
So far I've been using 10 drops per day for 3 days with no effects on temps or pulse.

Some people reported better results from oral use, which we can't endorse but those are the reports. Not sure what route you are using.

Dhair

Some people reported better results from oral use, which we can't endorse but those are the reports. Not sure what route you are using.
I'm using it orally.
I DEFINITELY feel it today. Sure enough, it did take a few days to kick in. Powerful stuff. Thyroid is really the only thing that makes me feel significantly better. Now hopefully I can continue taking it without pushing myself too far. Temps are at 98.5, pulse around 90 resting.
I have added a magnesium supplement because I had read that Ray recommended that for people who have a hyperthyroid reaction to thyroid supplementation.
I have taken 5 drops so far today. I will try to take around 5 drops orally daily. I'm going to keep it low and slow for the first couple weeks. I will update.
Fingers crossed!