TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I just check with another browser and I don't have the option to purchase. Can I send you money via paypal?

Apologies to everybody, I should have chimed in earlier. Tyromax is currently out of stock and I will put a message on the website as well. We may have it back towards the end of next week. I had not spoken to the shipping staff who keep inventory and they disabled the button to prevent purchases of the item since it is out of stock.
Sorry about that, and thanks for bringing it up.

raypeatclips

It's not a scam website, it's the backup website that the shopping cart provides. We are trying to avoid using it but for some people it's the only option that works due to JavaScript issues on phones. I will see why the address that shows up there is different. This is crazy, I must have changed it at least 20 times.

Thanks for the clarification.

Risingfire

Apologies to everybody, I should have chimed in earlier. Tyromax is currently out of stock and I will put a message on the website as well. We may have it back towards the end of next week. I had not spoken to the shipping staff who keep inventory and they disabled the button to prevent purchases of the item since it is out of stock.
Sorry about that, and thanks for bringing it up.

Do you have an estimated date for return?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have an estimated date for return?

We should have a delivery of new thyroid extract next week around Wednesday. In the meantime I strongly urge people to experiment with TyroMix and Tyronene on their rats. The results are often better than with TyroMax.

Risingfire

We should have a delivery of new thyroid extract next week around Wednesday. In the meantime I strongly urge people to experiment with TyroMix and Tyronene on their rats. The results are often better than with TyroMax.

Yes, I have and the results aren't as solid as tmax. I had a wonderful and consistent energy on tyro. I really want to see how it performs with androsterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey @haidut any word on when Tyromax will be available again? Many thanks.

The NDT vendor told us that we will get our shipment this Friday. So, it should be back online this week.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Fractality

I know that oral administration of tyromax/tyromix is not condoned. However, I am curious from a theoretical standpoint regarding the following. If one puts tyromax/tyromix in fluoridated water, does the fluoride deactivate the T3/T4?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know that oral administration of tyromax/tyromix is not condoned. However, I am curious from a theoretical standpoint regarding the following. If one puts tyromax/tyromix in fluoridated water, does the fluoride deactivate the T3/T4?

I think fluoride acts as an inhibitor of thyroid secretion by the gland and also potentially as antagonist of the thyroid "receptor". I don't know if it de-activates thyroid hormones directly somehow.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I given it to my rat in fluoridated water while at work and it still seems effective. I'm interested in hearing of others have had the same experience.

Risingfire

Has tyromax been reformulated?

Looks entirely different

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 109
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Has tyromax been reformulated?

Looks entirely different

The powder is now almost completely dissolved and there is almost no sediment. So, yes, we managed to improve the process of dissolving the actual NDT. Other than that it is still the same product with the same raw materials and solvents, in the same concentration.

papaya

is there a way that i can take my tyromax maybe once or twice a week without affecting my own thyroid production? if so, how many drops/how often would u suggest to not affect my own thyroid?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
is there a way that i can take my tyromax maybe once or twice a week without affecting my own thyroid production? if so, how many drops/how often would u suggest to not affect my own thyroid?

Ray said in several interviews that unless you are raising temps to be consistently above 99 degrees the endogenous thyroid production should not drop. So, unless you are one of those lucky souls I don't think you have worry about suppression.

papaya

Ray said in several interviews that unless you are raising temps to be consistently above 99 degrees the endogenous thyroid production should not drop. So, unless you are one of those lucky souls I don't think you have worry about suppression.
lol, thank u! could i take
lol, thank u! so does 1 drop every 2 days sound like a good plan?

papaya

i took 1 drop on my tongue, swished it around w/water & swallowed. i have such a major burst of energy!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals