TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I used Tyromax for a few months and found it to be helpful. I wanted to try WP Thyroid to see if it was stronger. I noticed an immediate difference after switching over. I didn't feel as energized as when I was on the previous. Tyromax is superior at similar doses(1 grain). Last night, I got back on Tyro and slept like a baby. Woke up with more energy. Thanks for creating superior supplements!!!:darts:

Perfect, thanks for sharing! Nothing makes me as glad as hearing somebody is feeling better.

papaya

would it ok to take both & tyromax & tyromix, or do you think that mixing natural/synthetic hormones is too confusing to our bodies?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
would it ok to take both & tyromax & tyromix, or do you think that mixing natural/synthetic hormones is too confusing to our bodies?

Not sure what the benefit would be - both are T4/T3 mix. If anything, TyroMix + Tyronene or TyroMax + Tyronene would be a better combo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that a scam idealabs website? All the text is placeholder text and information like the address is wrong. I wouldn't use this until haidut confirms it.

It's not a scam website, it's the backup website that the shopping cart provides. We are trying to avoid using it but for some people it's the only option that works due to JavaScript issues on phones. I will see why the address that shows up there is different. This is crazy, I must have changed it at least 20 times.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals