TyroMax - Clear Vs Solid Batches

Miguel

Haidut - I ordered TyroMax several months ago around the time when it first came out and have slowly started taking it but only at a dose of about 1 drop per day.

I recently ordered another bottle for a friend and when i received it, I noticed it looked dramatically different compared to my bottle. My bottle is clear while this new one is cloudy. After reading more about people discussing the cloudiness and the smell, I think the first bottle I received was the wrong product.

I've included pictures below showing the difference between the two bottles. I haven't noticed much of a difference after taking a drop per day from the first bottle but I wanted to start off small and slowly add another drop every 1-2 weeks until I noticed an effect and then go from there. Now I'm concerned I haven't even been taking the correct product and was hoping you could shed some light on what might have happened.

I realize the first bottle looks like it might be filled with Energin but the bottle is not the same color nor does it leave the same yellowish stain like Energin does. I included a third picture with Energin to show the difference (it is the larger one in the picture).

TyroMaxFront.jpg
TyroMaxBack.jpg

TryoMax-Energin.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Miguel,

You may have gotten Kuinone and it had the TyroMax label on it by mistake. The TyroMax should have a residue at the bottom or be cloudy like the other bottle you posted. However, we recently discovered a way to dissolve the powder completely and it will have no residue. We just made a new batch with the new method. So, I can send you a replacement bottle for free. Just PM me your address. Just let me know if you want a bottle from the new batch where everything is dissolved or the older version with residue.
Sorry about that, somebody must have placed a TyroMax label on the wrong bottle.
Thanks for sharing.

OP
M

Miguel

Haidut, thank you for offering to replace the bottle. I wanted to show you a picture of what my new bottle looks like after it has settled. Is it normal to have that much residue on the bottom? I guess I'll try out the new batch where everything is dissolved and I will pm you my address.

TyroMaxsettled.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, thank you for offering to replace the bottle. I wanted to show you a picture of what my new bottle looks like after it has settled. Is it normal to have that much residue on the bottom? I guess I'll try out the new batch where everything is dissolved and I will pm you my address.

View attachment 2524

Yes, this one looks fine. We are in the process of getting completely rid of the sediment but for the time being even this version should work. Please try and let me know.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Better than the other way around :woot:

Oh yeah, definitely. Certainly don't want people to take 40 drops of TyroMax thinking it was Energin. Thankfully, the colors, smell and taste of all supplements is different so it's easier to catch.

whit

My brother-in-law just started his 3rd bottle of Tyromax. 1st bottle made him fell much, much better. 2nd bottle was clear--no sediment--and he felt terrible/tired like before he started Tyromax. This 3rd bottle looks like the 1st bottle & he is feeling better after only a couple of days. He probably also received a mislabeled bottle. Should he contact you?

haidut

Forum Supporter
My brother-in-law just started his 3rd bottle of Tyromax. 1st bottle made him fell much, much better. 2nd bottle was clear--no sediment--and he felt terrible/tired like before he started Tyromax. This 3rd bottle looks like the 1st bottle & he is feeling better after only a couple of days. He probably also received a mislabeled bottle. Should he contact you?

Yes, he should and I will send him a replacement. The batches should be the same over the last 2 months. They will be almost clear since we found a way to dissolve the thyroid powder better. Maybe I can send him our new product TyroMix instead. This way there is no doubt how much he is getting per drop.

whit

Yes, he should and I will send him a replacement. The batches should be the same over the last 2 months. They will be almost clear since we found a way to dissolve the thyroid powder better. Maybe I can send him our new product TyroMix instead. This way there is no doubt how much he is getting per drop.
Thanks so much. I will let him know.

Elize

Haidut.

Do you have any T4 drops or in ampule form to use as an injection.

I am taking Thyreoidea Compositum Ampules which I inject twice a week - it works far better for me than Armour, Nature Throid or NDT. I am trying to replace Nature Throid by using these ampules as I develop severe overall body shakes when I use NDT.

I also take Lexoxyl daily but due to Celiacs find that the injecitible ampules work far better as it does not have to go through the digestive tract.

Do you think ThyroMax or TyroMix will be ok to replace the Levoxyl which also seems to contain something I react to. Using drops or ampules as injections enables me to better my dosage levels as with tablets I can not change the dose to work for me.

Thanks for all you wonderful posts.

Elize

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut.

Do you have any T4 drops or in ampule form to use as an injection.

I am taking Thyreoidea Compositum Ampules which I inject twice a week - it works far better for me than Armour, Nature Throid or NDT. I am trying to replace Nature Throid by using these ampules as I develop severe overall body shakes when I use NDT.

I also take Lexoxyl daily but due to Celiacs find that the injecitible ampules work far better as it does not have to go through the digestive tract.

Do you think ThyroMax or TyroMix will be ok to replace the Levoxyl which also seems to contain something I react to. Using drops or ampules as injections enables me to better my dosage levels as with tablets I can not change the dose to work for me.

Thanks for all you wonderful posts.

Elize

Sorry, don't sell or interested in anything that is injectable.
I don't know how well TyroMax or TyroMix would replace the Levoxyl as it is pure T4. But you can Google for "T4 to T3 conversion formula" to see how much T3 a given dose of T4 is equal to.