Tyromax And Levothyroxine?

cms77

Hello,
I am new here and have just ordered TyroMax. I am currently taking 50mg of Levothyroxine. My numbers are within normal range but I'm suffering- weight gain, hair loss, joint pain, muscle wasting.
So, should I be weaning myself off of Levothyroxine before I start TyroMax?
How do I know how much TyroMax to take?
Is there somewhere I can read about dosage/usage of TyroMax?

cwest

Hello,
I am new here and have just ordered TyroMax. I am currently taking 50mg of Levothyroxine. My numbers are within normal range but I'm suffering- weight gain, hair loss, joint pain, muscle wasting.
So, should I be weaning myself off of Levothyroxine before I start TyroMax?
How do I know how much TyroMax to take?
Is there somewhere I can read about dosage/usage of TyroMax?

I'm looking for similar information! Posted a question last week, but still no response. Would love more guidance about how to use Tyromax...

OP
C

cms77

I'm looking for similar information! Posted a question last week, but still no response. Would love more guidance about how to use Tyromax...
I don't understand why there is no response on here...

Waynish

Cuz no one really knows how to use thyroid hormones consistently yet. If you feel better off of them, then definitely don't force it. Definitely start with the lowest dose possible. I would try some first time in the morning and make sure you get enough calories if you're stressed out. Make sure you don't have too much to do in life when coming onto it. No need to up the dose; just keep a small dose until you normalize.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals