Types of Vaccine Ingredients

OP
P

Peatness

Today I found my yellow fever vaccine certificate from when I travelled 10 years ago. It looks like I got 5 vaccines for that trip. What am I going to do now? My health has been in decline for a while and I totally forgot that I had taken these vaccines.

Lollipop2

Today I found my yellow fever vaccine certificate from when I travelled 10 years ago. It looks like I got 5 vaccines for that trip. What am I going to do now? My health has been in decline for a while and I totally forgot that I had taken these vaccines.
The good things you have learned and adopted from Peat and the forum will eventually kick in. Your body will overcome those vaxxes and their damages. In 2008, I let that stupid MD talk me into MMR and I literally bled (tmi - fair warning stop now if you prefer) from my anus for an entire year. It has taken me all this time to rebuild my gut. I am almost there - 2 years of Keto from 2012-2014, slowed me down, set me back and made it worse.

Also a rollerblade injury in 2013 had me take 3 different antibiotics at once for two weeks and again another 9 months of bleeding slowed me down, set me back and made it worse.

Keep going, I know you will overcome!!

OP
P

Peatness

The good things you have learned and adopted from Peat and the forum will eventually kick in. Your body will overcome those vaxxes and their damages. In 2008, I let that stupid MD talk me into MMR and I literally bled (tmi - fair warning stop now if you prefer) from my anus for an entire year. It has taken me all this time to rebuild my gut. I am almost there - 2 years of Keto from 2012-2014, slowed me down, set me back and made it worse.

Also a rollerblade injury in 2013 had me take 3 different antibiotics at once for two weeks and again another 9 months of bleeding slowed me down, set me back and made it worse.

Keep going, I know you will overcome!!
Thank you ?

OP
P

Peatness

Jon Rappoport on those ingredients that are not listed. The article is from 2020, but still very relevant.

Thanks for this article. Just as I suspected.

From the article

But wait. Suppose untold numbers of nanoparticles are ALREADY in traditional vaccines? And suppose we have no idea how they got there? Or whether they are “only” dangerous contaminants that could affect human health in many damaging ways…or are some of them ALSO nanosensors that can receive and transmit information? Do these contaminating nanoparticles represent an earlier stage of research in implantation of vaccine-nanos into humans?

A 2017 study of 44 types of 15 traditional vaccines, manufactured by leading global companies, has uncovered a very troubling and previously unreported fact:

The vaccines are heavily contaminated with a variety of nanoparticles.

Many of the particles are metals.

We’re talking about traditional vaccines, such as HPV, flu, Swine Flu, Hepatitis B, MMR, DPT, tetanus, etc.

To begin to understand some of the destructive effects of contaminating nanoparticles in vaccines, here is the groundbreaking 2017 study: [5]

International Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination
Volume 4 Issue 1
January 23 2017
New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines:
Micro- and Nanocontamination
Antonietta M Gatti and Stefano Montanari

“The analyses carried out show that in all samples checked vaccines contain non biocompatible and bio-persistent foreign bodies which are not declared by the Producers, against which the body reacts in any case. This new investigation represents a new quality control that can be adopted to assess the safety of a vaccine. Our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines…”

Are the study authors leaving the door open to the possibility that the contamination is intentional?

“The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us. The inorganic particles identified are neither biocompatible nor biodegradable, that means that they are biopersistent and can induce effects that can become evident either immediately close to injection time or after a certain time from administration. It is important to remember that particles (crystals and not molecules) are bodies foreign to the organism and they behave as such. More in particular, their toxicity is in some respects different from that of the chemical elements composing them, adding to that toxicity…they induce an inflammatory reaction.”

“After being injected, those microparticles, nanoparticles and aggregates can stay around the injection site forming swellings and granulomas…But they can also be carried by the blood circulation, escaping any attempt to guess what will be their final destination…As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded. Furthermore, the protein-corona effect…due to a nano-bio-interaction…can produce organic/inorganic composite particles capable of stimulating the immune system in an undesirable way…It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA…”

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

There was a video that was shared in the social media in Germany two years ago.

It was a lecture given in 2008 by Anita Petek-Dimmer. She was very critical of vaccines, and she said that all the adjuvants used in vaccines are neurotoxins. She mentioned that she had called the authorities in Germany, Switzerland and Austria that are responsible for the approval of pharmaceutical drugs and wanted to know which ingredients were in a certain vaccine. She was told that even the authorities didn't know in detail because it was a company secret. She said from now on (that is 2008) all vaccines will be genetically modified. No one knows what it does to the body, but it will surely be passed on to the next generation ....

For those who understand German, it's worth listening.

View: https://odysee.com/@lincoln-project-djsbsw:d/Impfungen-von-Anita-Petek-Dimmer-2008:6

OP
P

Peatness

This probably means most people who have been given a vaccine in the last 10 years, or at least since 2015 (the first record of covid 19 vaccine in VigiAccess), have been given RNA or mRNA injections. I'm thinking about what Dr Cahil said and I am worried. I am also furious - We did not consent!

This probably means most people who have been given a vaccine in the last 10 years, or at least since 2015 (the first record of covid 19 vaccine in VigiAccess), have been given RNA or mRNA injections. I'm thinking about what Dr Cahil said and I am worried. I am also furious - We did not consent!
My poor husband!

@Peatness
Thank you peatness for reposting in this very important thread.
He was so on point even in 2005.
Just absolutely terrifying to imagine how long they have been planning this Atrocity

OP
P

Peatness

@Peatness
Thank you peatness for reposting in this very important thread.
He was so on point even in 2005.
Just absolutely terrifying to imagine how long they have been planning this Atrocity
If only I'd seen this in 2005. It's painful to watch but it puts so many things into perspective. Thanks you for finding him.

I found another lecture he gave about autism

Dr. David Ayoub discusses vaccine safety issues and autism causation​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/27HDUx0QW426/

@Peatness
Thanks for this video... another great Hero humanitarian to add to our ever growing list.

Correlation doesn't prove causation...... a mantra that allows you to conclude sunrise has nothing to do with daylight.

OP
P

Peatness

Worth reading - including comments

Giraffe

There was a video that was shared in the social media in Germany two years ago.

It was a lecture given in 2008 by Anita Petek-Dimmer. She was very critical of vaccines, and she said that all the adjuvants used in vaccines are neurotoxins. She mentioned that she had called the authorities in Germany, Switzerland and Austria that are responsible for the approval of pharmaceutical drugs and wanted to know which ingredients were in a certain vaccine. She was told that even the authorities didn't know in detail because it was a company secret. She said from now on (that is 2008) all vaccines will be genetically modified. No one knows what it does to the body, but it will surely be passed on to the next generation ....

For those who understand German, it's worth listening.

View: https://odysee.com/@lincoln-project-djsbsw:d/Impfungen-von-Anita-Petek-Dimmer-2008:6

I feel the need to clarify the part regarding the genetically modified vaccines:

She was referring to recombinant vaccines. I searched for a definition and it seems that different sources describe them differently. Some sources (especially the newer ones) say DNA technology is used to produce an antigen and then the stuff gets cleaned and is sold to you as a vaccine.

The term "recombinant vaccine" is used in a broader sense in an article published in 2012. There the term includes for example viral vectors (think of the J & J covid shot or AstraZeneca).

Recombinant vaccines and the development of new vaccine strategies

Abstract

Vaccines were initially developed on an empirical basis, relying mostly on attenuation or inactivation of pathogens. Advances in immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, genomics, and proteomics have added new perspectives to the vaccinology field. The use of recombinant proteins allows the targeting of immune responses focused against few protective antigens. There are a variety of expression systems with different advantages, allowing the production of large quantities of proteins depending on the required characteristics. Live recombinant bacteria or viral vectors effectively stimulate the immune system as in natural infections and have intrinsic adjuvant properties. DNA vaccines, which consist of non-replicating plasmids, can induce strong long-term cellular immune responses. Prime-boost strategies combine different antigen delivery systems to broaden the immune response. In general, all of these strategies have shown advantages and disadvantages, and their use will depend on the knowledge of the mechanisms of infection of the target pathogen and of the immune response required for protection. In this review, we discuss some of the major breakthroughs that have been achieved using recombinant vaccine technologies, as well as new approaches and strategies for vaccine development, including potential shortcomings and risks.

Not sure that priming people for a specific antigen is a good idea.

Types of vaccine

Recombinant vaccines used in the UK schedule:

OP
P

Peatness