Peatness

A very weak explanation for toxic vaccine ingredients

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Dr. Andrew Moulden - Vaccine Injuries - ALL Vaccines Cause Harm in children & Adults RIP Good Doctor​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CEuVi9ICrgLo/

Dr Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm

Attachments

• Every-Vaccine-Produces-Harm.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients

Attachments

• nobulart.com-COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients-1.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
OP
P

Peatness

This article disappeared off the internet but waybackmachine found it

Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, Dec 18, 2018

Why Doctors (and Newspaper Columnists) Rarely Dare to Question Vaccine Safety

by Ken Walker, M.D. (Syndicated as W. Gifford-Jones, M.D.)

Attachments

• Vaccine Excipient Summary 2021.pdf
    87.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

Topline:
  • Omicron is being used by governments and health authorities to mandate or coerce ever more people into receiving COVID-19 jabs.
  • It is imperative that sufficient information is given to potential vaccinees to allow properly informed consent. This article reviews key information that is not widely reported by governments, health authorities, vaccinators, the mainstream medical profession or the mass media.
  • Given that the most commonly used COVID-19 jabs rely on providing genetic information to the body to force it to produce a modified form of the spike protein, the jabs should not be represented as “vaccines.”
  • The mRNA jabs rely on genetic material that is significantly altered to generate mutant spike proteins that retain their prefusion conformity even after they get into cells. The lipid nanoparticles have not been adequately studied for their safety.
  • The viral vector jabs by AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson rely on human fetal cell lines and the majority of the protein in the jabs may be from this source, rather than from the viral vectors themselves.
  • The spike protein is toxic in its own right and may induce adverse effects on the body whether it is generated from genetic information from jabs or from naturally-acquired infection.
  • Contaminants, deliberate or accidental, have been found in many vial specimens.
  • There are no substantive data to justify the ‘safe and effective’ claims often made for COVID-19 jabs, especially not in the face of omicron.
  • COVID-19 jabs, especially if given repeatedly every few months, will likely cause lasting negative impacts on immune system function so increasing the risk of a wide range of other diseases while increasing risks of adverse reactions.
  • Clear evidence has emerged that data used for “vaccine surveillance” by the UK Health Security Agency (formerly Public Health England) has been accidentally or deliberately misrepresented to infer outcomes among the jabbed are better than for those who decline.
  • There is little or no evidence that informed consent is being, or has been, offered at any time during the “pandemic.”

OP
P

Peatness

Vaccine injury table

Attachments

• Vaccine Injury Table.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 7
OP
P

Peatness

@Giraffe posted in another thread

“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that’s quite a list… But I’d have to easily say that they’re all toxic to humans… Used in fertilizers… Pesticides… To stop the heart… To preserve a dead body… They’re registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I’d put my daughter in harm’s way… But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question… But you’d likely be charged with criminal negligence… perhaps with intent to kill… and of course child abuse… Your child would be taken away from you… Do you know of someone’s who’s doing this to their child? This is criminal…

Me: An industry… These are the ingredients used in vaccines… With binding agents to make sure the body won’t flush these out… To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely…

Giraffe

Something I haven't seen yet in the English language media... According to a German newspaper four German professors (chemists) wrote a letter to the CEO of BioNTech asking a couple of pesky questions...

The package insert of the BioNTech/Pfizer stuff states, "The vaccine is a white to grayish white dispersion". The professors wanted to know where the grey color comes from. Is this impurities?

As to the lipid nanoparticles used, which according to the manufacturer are not approved to be used on humans ...

"Are there any current ongoing or planned studies here to locate the fate of the substances, which after all are only used as additives? Are there any further planned or ongoing studies to determine the toxicological effects of the substances or their biological degradation products?"

Then hinting at the very differing safety profiles of the different lots they ask how product quality is ensured.

The chemists still wait for an answer from BioNtech. Meanwhile the newspaper has asked the German Paul Ehrlich Institute to comment on those questions. (Paul Ehrlich Institute is responsible for monitoring safety of pharmaceutical drugs.) Paul Ehrlich Institute hasn't answered yet either.