Types of Vaccine Ingredients

OP
P

Peatness

Dr Poornima Wagh, PHD Virology and Immunology, explains that there was no PANDEMIC, only a PLANDEMIC/SCAMDEMIC.... She further explains that there is NO SARS COV 2, Variants, Monkeypox or spike proteins. Dr Wagh firmly believes germs, viruses and bacteria DO NOT cause DISEASE.

Part 2 is the discussion about the covid injectable ingredients

ALL Chat: Dr Poornima Wagh (Part 2)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sdCHNez2sUfB/

ALL Chat: Dr Poornima Wagh (Part 1)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/i5BV7wvYBCOq/

OP
P

Peatness

….and now this?….

“Paxlovid is an antiviral therapy that consists of two separate medications packaged together. When you take your three-pill dose, two of those pills will be nirmatrelvir, which inhibits a key enzyme that the COVID virus requires in order to make functional virus particles. After nirmatrelvir treatment, the COVID virus that is released from the cells is no longer able to enter uninfected cells in the body, which, in turn, stops the infection. The other is ritonavir, a drug that was once used to treat HIV/AIDS but is now used to boost levels of antiviral medicines.
As a COVID-19 treatment, ritonavir essentially shuts down nirmatrelvir’s metabolism in the liver, so that it doesn’t move out of your body as quickly, which means it can work longer—giving it a boost to help fight the infection.”

OP
P

Peatness

From the article

Earlier this week, the United Kingdom became the first country to approve Moderna’s reformulated version of its COVID-19 vaccine, which claims to provide protection against both the original form of the virus and the significantly less lethal but more transmissible Omicron variant. The product was approved by the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) with the support of the UK government’s Commission on Human Medicines.

Described by UK officials as a “sharpened tool” in the nation’s continued vaccination campaign, the reformulated vaccine combines the previously approved COVID-19 vaccine with a “vaccine candidate” targeting the Omicron variant BA.1. That vaccine candidate has never been previously approved and has not been the subject of independent study. The MHRA approved the vaccine based on a single, incomplete human trial currently being conducted by Moderna. The company promoted incomplete data from that trial in company press releases in June and July. The study has yet to be published in a medical journal or peer reviewed. No concerns have been raised by any regulatory agency, including the MHRA, regarding Moderna’s past history of engaging in suspect and likely illegal activity in past product trials, including for its original COVID-19 vaccine.

The approval comes shortly before several Western countries, including the UK, plan to conduct a massive COVID-19 booster vaccination campaign this fall. Moderna has also noted that approval for its Omicron booster vaccine are pending in the US, EU, Australia and Canada – all of which are also planning fall vaccination campaigns focused on COVID-19. The company’s CEO, Stéphane Bancel, has called the reformulated vaccine “our lead candidate for a Fall 2022 booster.”

However, unlike the company’s original COVID-19 vaccine, the genetic material, or messenger RNA (mRNA), for this new vaccine, including the newly formulated genetic material meant to provide protection against the Omicron variant, is being manufactured, not by Moderna, but by a relatively new company that has received hardly any media attention, despite its overt links to US intelligence. Last September, it was quietly announced that a company called National Resilience (often referred to simply as Resilience) would begin manufacturing the mRNA for Moderna COVID-19 vaccine products. Under the terms of the multi-year agreement, “Resilience will produce mRNA for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at its facility in Mississauga, Ontario, for distribution worldwide.”

The entire article is worth reading

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

@David PS posted this elsewhere

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

View: https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1563510014647513092?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1563510014647513092%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

The timing is odd. Soon after Dr Wagh goes public saying no biological material found in any of the covid injections.

OP
P

Peatness

Timeline of Murder by Vaccines

WHO DATABASE OF VACCINE ADVERSE REACTIONS

OP
P

Peatness

Dr. Wagh talks about the COVID 'vaccine', what's in it, how it effects your body, and why avoid it at all costs.

Multiple different jab vials have been analysed by scientists from around the world and Dr. Wagh provides a detailed examination of each of them. They are full of chemicals and particles that harm the body.

Scamdemic Part 3 || Poison in the Jab || Dr Poornima Wagh​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ZPAoYo3mtdX/

What they found for all covid 19 injections

1661714445018.png

1661715172448.png

@AlaskaJono tagging you in case you have not seen this one

Last edited by a moderator:

AlaskaJono

Dr. Wagh talks about the COVID 'vaccine', what's in it, how it effects your body, and why avoid it at all costs.
Hi Peatness, well.... I just read Darkside Papers and he posted some substack links to researchers regarding Dr. Wagh's legitimacy, history, and storyline. I am sorry to have posted something which is now seemingly false. But, I am positive in that at least some excellent researchers got onto this, and some truth regarding her and her information has come out. Basically she is unsubstantiated on many grounds. One can go to Darkside Papers on Telegram, or here are the two excellent articles on this Dr. W and her "appearance' on the scene. It seems timing was vital for 'the virus chanllenge'.

I know very well that I want to believe that some 'excellent research source' - ie person scientist type, will come out and denounce the insanity going on regarding health/disease issues. So I admit to be 'suckered in for a week now...." . I have been waiting a few days after I read 'new info' before I post, because 'fake news' is rife. But anyhow, inn a nutshell, if there exists 'no virus', then the 'house of cards' comes down. Full Stop.

As Eric Coppolino states in the third link below, "For any attorney or medical professionals fighting various Countermeasures (mandates, passports, vaccines, lockdowns, etc) it BEHOOVES YOU to examine this question carefully, because if #TeamNoVirus is correct, this is the KILL SHOT for the entire narrative."

https://apocalypticyoga.substack.com/p/the-sad-tale-of-poornima-wagh

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/charlatans-web

And this below may be of interest as well.
http://apocalypticyoga.wikidot.com/virus-pushers-against-clotshots

virus%20pushers%20doom%20monster%20fireballs

OP
P

Peatness

Thanks @AlaskaJono I will look at these articles. Meanwhile I found a 2013 internet interview with Poornima Wagh. This is the bio she provides back in 2013

I was born in Bombay (now Mumbai, India) in 1972. Came to the United States in 1991 when I was 18 years of age to attend university. Obtained my Bachelor’s degree in finance from Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland in 1995 and then my MBA (Master’s in Business Administration) from the University of Alaska Fairbanks in finance in 2000. Worked in the finance, government, non-profit and banking industries combined for over 16 years. Then in 2007, I took a detour into biology. Took several courses in plant biology, animal biology, chemistry, molecular biology and medical microbiology from Santa Barbara City College with the intention of obtaining a SECOND Master’s degree and eventually a PhD in microbiology and infectious diseases from Cambridge University, England. I’m 2/3rd’s of my way there. Most of my foundation courses in biology are completed, now I have to apply and get into graduate school in England. I’m looking into the London School of hygiene and tropical medicine to get a Master’s degree and then on to Cambridge University for the PhD.

OP
P

Peatness

At least the Austrialian government is open about what it's doing

1661975218400.png

1661975233000.png