Type 2 Diabetes Can Be Treated By Mitochondrial Uncoupling

haidut

Forum Supporter
The article claims that Type 2 diabetes is caused by fatty liver, and taking drugs that increase mitochondrial uncoupling can reverse the disease course.
Aspirin, caffeine, saturated fat, etc should do the job of uncoupling just as well.

http://news.rutgers.edu/research-news/a ... DIMWGeSz95

"...According to Jin, a major cause of insulin resistance is the accumulation of excess fat in the cells of the liver, as well as in muscle tissue. The fat disrupts the process where, ordinarily, insulin would cause body tissues to correctly absorb glucose – blood sugar – and use it as a fuel. With nowhere else to go, much of the excess glucose remains in the bloodstream, where in high concentrations it can damage tissues throughout the body – potentially leading to blindness, kidney damage, cardiovascular diseases and other severe health problems...The modified medication – whose full name is niclosamide ethanolamine salt (NEN) – burned the excess fat in liver cells through a process known as mitochondrial uncoupling. Mitochondria are the microscopic energy source for each cell in the body, and ordinarily – like a well-tuned car engine – they burn fuels including fats and sugars in modest quantities to keep the cells functioning."

Re: Type 2 diabetes can be treated by mitochondrial uncoupli

Their answer: expensive and obscure uncouplers which could cause hyperthermia.

sele

DNP should do the job. I can hardly wait to try it in the freezing temperatures this winter.
:smokingweed

superhuman

sele have u got your hands on it?

Isnt that a little to dangerous to play with? so many people have died using DNP

sele

superhuman said:
sele have u got your hands on it?

Isnt that a little to dangerous to play with? so many people have died using DNP

I'm still alive and kicking. :D
Fatalities occurred due to the person being anorexic or malnourished.
I had lost 20 lbs in 3 months. Gained some of it back due to my poor diet habits.
Getting ready to try again this winter. Wish me luck.

Luann

Okay, I have a question about mitochondrial uncoupling. How would a person know if it was happening to them? Short of breath? Tired or energetic? Clearer thinking? Any general symptoms that can point toward this...
Keep up the great work, RP researchers <3

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals