Turpentine Euphoric Boost?

Artynoa

Why do i have such a great euphoric boost after taking turpentine?

Im peating about 3 Months now... after 2 years of vegan and vegetarian - and im feeling great. But ist doesnt matter which diet im working on, almost every time i get a happiness euphoric drunken and at the Same time a very calm and clear feeling after taking 1 tabelspoon of white sugar + turpentine.

After that i sleep like a Rock and wake up like a god. Why? Why does this formula work so extreme good? I took a lot of supps the last two years and spend thousands of dollars but nothing was as powerful both to my nervous System and my digestion as the dirt cheap turpentine with Sugar.

Can somebody explain to me what this elixier does in our Body? Thank you guys❤️

golder

Is 1 whole tablespoon of pure turpentine safe? Want to make sure before I try this. Thanks for your post!

LeeLemonoil

It’s alpha- and beta-pinene. Monoterpenes are plant-hormones in a Sense, powerful actives.

golder

Any chance you could link to the product you use mate? How often are you doing the tablespoon with sugar? Is it with a fungal infection in mind or some other gastrointestinal issue? Thanks very much :)

Waynish

I've had a bit of euphoria from it before, but not that much. Seems like a good sign.

OP
Artynoa

Artynoa

Is 1 whole tablespoon of pure turpentine safe? Want to make sure before I try this. Thanks for your post!

I would start very slowly, for example first with a teaspoon white sugar. You need about 20-40 drops of turpentine to make the sugar like wet sand. Dont forget to drink water immediatly after you take the spoon. I started like that and did it three days in a row. But be careful and listen to your body. If you react after one teaspoon too strong, then take half the dose.

It’s alpha- and beta-pinene. Monoterpenes are plant-hormones in a Sense, powerful actives.

thanks man❤️

Any chance you could link to the product you use mate? How often are you doing the tablespoon with sugar? Is it with a fungal infection in mind or some other gastrointestinal issue? Thanks very much :)

I order this brand on amazon:

Balsamterpentinöl, 1 l https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00149D65W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Q6sGEb9GKQ78S

But this is the german version, so maybe you can find an international brand which is similar to it or maybe they can ship it everywhere...
I myself do the tablespoon 3-7 days in a row. Sonetimes i stop earlier, sometimes not. I have a very sensitive colon, so i assume it repairs a lot and fixes gastric inflammation. The stuhl is just super soft and clean and i need very little toilet paper to clean the mess the only disadvantage for me is, that you smell like a gas station

i hope i could help!

RWilly

I never had that sensation. I did like the taste of it though.

Inaut

using turpentine topically mostly now during the week. oil in the navel then about 15 drops of turps. I take it orally about twice a week in coconut oil. Have nothing to complain about at the moment. Definitely a mood booster for me.

Waynish

using turpentine topically mostly now during the week. oil in the navel then about 15 drops of turps. I take it orally about twice a week in coconut oil. Have nothing to complain about at the moment. Definitely a mood booster for me.

Do you dilute it with something when using topically? If so, then what?

Inaut

I apply oil first (coconut, castor, lanolin, or vitamin e) spread it out then add the turps

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals