Turning Thorne K2 into a Topical with Vodka

chester

So recently I purchased Thorne K2 and I have been ingesting it as instructed, mixed with a beverage. I havent been feeling different at all from it and this seems to be a shared experience all across the board with people that have purchased it, particularly in the case of trying to ameliorate Aspirin lesions where it just straight up doesnt seem to work.

Topical K2, on the other hand, not only helps with that but always comes with a series of noticeable sideffects, like it gives people headaches, widens the facial structure, causes a noticeable increase in androgenic hormones, etc. I could just purchase Kuinone, which is definitively what I will do in the future, but for the mean time I dont want just let that bottle of 80$ sit around doing nothing. Im not going to mix all of it but rather mix the individual doses of 10 to 15 drops with a bit of vodka (which is pretty much just 40% ethanol and water), which should increase the topical absorbability of the solution.

I wanted to know if it would be better to further mix the vodka with some water to decrease the ethanol percentage down, and to what extent should i do it, also how much of the alcohol-water solution, diluted vodka or not, should I mix with the 10 drops of MK4

Belsazar

So recently I purchased Thorne K2 and I have been ingesting it as instructed, mixed with a beverage. I havent been feeling different at all from it and this seems to be a shared experience all across the board with people that have purchased it, particularly in the case of trying to ameliorate Aspirin lesions where it just straight up doesnt seem to work.

Topical K2, on the other hand, not only helps with that but always comes with a series of noticeable sideffects, like it gives people headaches, widens the facial structure, causes a noticeable increase in androgenic hormones, etc. I could just purchase Kuinone, which is definitively what I will do in the future, but for the mean time I dont want just let that bottle of 80$ sit around doing nothing. Im not going to mix all of it but rather mix the individual doses of 10 to 15 drops with a bit of vodka (which is pretty much just 40% ethanol and water), which should increase the topical absorbability of the solution.

I wanted to know if it would be better to further mix the vodka with some water to decrease the ethanol percentage down, and to what extent should i do it, also how much of the alcohol-water solution, diluted vodka or not, should I mix with the 10 drops of MK4
Ethanol is hydrophilic, K2 is an fat-soluble Vitamin (lipophilic/hydrophobic) and therefore it is solved in fat/oil. Once you have an oily solution it won`t mix well with ethanol, only make an emulsion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals