Turned Straight After 14 Months Of Peating

Constatine

"Seriously, no jokes, never been with a girl, never wanted it, always prefered guys. But it changed since 2 months or something. I think it is lowering estrogen, higher T and DHT.

It costed me a fortune on haiduts supplements though."

lmao this is why people get put off peat's work
this forum is batshit crazy...
which is of course not a reflection on peat's work, or haidut's supplements which i believe both are valuable

but just lmao
"Seriously, no jokes, never been with a girl, never wanted it, always prefered guys. But it changed since 2 months or something. I think it is lowering estrogen, higher T and DHT.

It costed me a fortune on haiduts supplements though."

lmao this is why people get put off peat's work
this forum is batshit crazy...
which is of course not a reflection on peat's work, or haidut's supplements which i believe both are valuable

but just lmao
Lol we are certainly original. But Peat himself sounds crazy to anyone without a certain education. Just try telling your vegan friend that sugar is good for you in context.

Lol we are certainly original. But Peat himself sounds crazy to anyone without a certain education. Just try telling your vegan friend that sugar is good for you in context.
lol maybe ray peat sounds crazy in context but not really, more like if you take his statements as prescriptive and out of context (eat pints of haagen daas to lose weight) it might sound crazy.

but what sounds a lot crazier is people ranting about the jesuits, talking about how they won't kiss their partner for fear of absorbing pufa from the saliva, and saying that spending a fortune on supplements from one company turned them straight!

lol

X3CyO

Being really sick makes you cautious and crazy. Especially when things finally get better.

Wagner83

and saying that spending a fortune on supplements from one company turned them straight!

lol

So you don't believe him? I'm not even sure what he is using from haidut's supplements now though, from what I remember of the thread the biggest changes were seen with fat soluble vitamins, you can buy those anywhere. I've noticed very obvious changes in sexual fantasies depending on my health.

OP
M

Mufasa

@debored13

My story may sounds crazy.
I may sound like a crazy person.
But what I said, was just me sharing my experiences.
And because I was so certain that sexuality can not change,
and I believe many people think that,
I feel like it was worth sharing.

At this moment, I'm not using much of haidut's supplements only Vitamin E and K.
I have used andosterone, DHT, pansterone and gonadin before that.
I believe that vitamin A and pansterone did the most in regards to changing sexuality.
I invested a ton in supplements, good quality food, and other stuff like red light devices.
But not to change my sexuality.

It was never my goal to change my sexuality.
I was comfortable with my homosexuality.
Telling people that you have your first girlfriend at 27 is much more uncomfortable.
Some people feel like you have been lying about your sexuality from the first place.

It was my goal to find out how I can get the best out of my human potential.
A little bit than 2 years ago, I was a 25 year old guy living with my parents, after failing to live on my own.
I had a lot of autistic symptoms, a lot of ADD symptoms.
I rarely saw any of my friends, because I felt too autistic for that.
I knew that if I would study less, that my autistic symptoms would be less.
But I needed to get a future at some point, and it already had taken me 7 years studying without finishing anything.

However, when I was not able to pass my exam again somewhere around januari 2016,
I knew that it would take me at least another year to finish.
I just felt I didn't had the energy, and that things only got worse.
I had been taking ritalin for a lot of years, and I felt just physically and mentally dead.

I decided to stop everything, and only focus on my health.
I didn't want to live like that anymore.
I wanted to give Ray Peat idea's a real chance.
I felt like that if I continued studying, I would put extra stress on my brain,
I knew I was not able to tolerate.

I stopped studying. I stopped sitting for a long time behind the computer.
I began to just walk, sit outside, read a lot of Danny Roddy stuff on paper.
Just laying in the sun. And stuff like that. All alone, I was still quite autistic.
I listened to a lot of videos from haidut and Danny Roddy on youtube.
And I begin to follow a Ray Peat inspired diet with more care than I have ever done.
I started eating a lot of potatoes, because I just couldn't tolerate fruits.
I started a lot of supplements, taurine, theanine, aspirin, B-vitamins, lapodin, estroban, methylene blue, stuff like that.
I think I tried every supplement that haidut released at that time.

I think 3 months after that, I begin to feel like being social.
I actually went to a dance event.
I needed a lot of taurine and theanine, because otherwise, it would be just too much stimuli.
Around that time, was the first time that I kissed a boy on the dancefloor.
That was for me an amazing experience.
That I was able to flirt spontaneously with someone I had not known before.

Stuff like that still made me feel like craps for days afterwards,
but I was so grateful that I was able to do things like that.
That I could be so in the moment, with so many stimuli around me.

I had sexual experiences, before that, but my libido was quite low from around 20 to 25.
Around that summer of 2016, I began dating and began to be more social with friends I had known since primary school.

In that summer, I was doing so good, that I began to realise that I probably could turn this energy into money.
I was like, **** studying, I can make money without a degree.
I started watching a lot of videos about programming.
And a couple of months later, I applied as software engineer.
I had no degree, but they saw I was quite intelligent and creative.
In the beginning, I was super tired after working days.
But I was just so grateful that I was able to do something with my life and get money for it.

I kept experimenting with haiduts supplement to see how I could feel less tired after a working day.
Tyronene helped me a lot in the beginning.
I also experimented with andosterone, DHT, pansterone and gonadin.
And it helped me with my energy levels.
But at this moment, I don't need it anymore.

At some point, I begin to feel less tired in the weekend and after working hours.
I started doing yoga, and made a lot of friends there.
At some point, I noted that I was looking a lot to the girls in the yoga lessons.
And that I sometimes would get erections from that.

When I was on a yoga retreat, I fall in love with the yoga teacher.
After the yoga retreat, I became friends with her (as I was gay).
But we became closer and closer.
And at some point she also fell for me.
Since then, I have been living with her.

I just feel blessed in every way.
I have made a 1000 euro improvement in my salary since I started my job.
Because they are just continued suprised by my combination of productivity, intelligence and creativity and are afraid that I will leave them for something else.
I'm at this moment leading one of the most important projects of the company, that we expect that this will get us a lot of new customers.

So I'm completely financially free and I have a beautiful girlfriend.
I think I'm not doing bad for where I'm coming from.
I may sound crazy.
But I am just sharing my experiences.
Hopefully, I have put things more in context with this post.

Last edited:

SOMO

I think if your sexuality is so flexible, you probably weren't gay to begin with.

In either case, I hope you find companionship with someone that complements you.

Some guys think they're gay because they were unsuccessful with women.

Last edited:

Wagner83

@debored13

My story may sounds crazy.
I may sound like a crazy person.
But what I said, was just me sharing my experiences.
And because I was so certain that sexuality can not change,
and I believe many people think that,
I feel like it was worth sharing.

At this moment, I'm not using much of haidut's supplements only Vitamin E and K.
I have used andosterone, DHT, pansterone and gonadin before that.
I believe that vitamin A and pansterone did the most in regards to changing sexuality.
I invested a ton in supplements, good quality food, and other stuff like red light devices.
But not to change my sexuality.

It was never my goal to change my sexuality.
I was comfortable with my homosexuality.
Telling people that you have your first girlfriend at 27 is much more uncomfortable.
Some people feel like you have been lying about your sexuality from the first place.

It was my goal to find out how I can get the best out of my human potential.
A little bit than 2 years ago, I was a 25 year old guy living with my parents, after failing to live on my own.
I had a lot of autistic symptoms, a lot of ADD symptoms.
I rarely saw any of my friends, because I felt too autistic for that.
I knew that if I would study less, that my autistic symptoms would be less.
But I needed to get a future at some point, and it already had taken me 7 years studying without finishing anything.

However, when I was not able to pass my exam again somewhere around januari 2016,
I knew that it would take me at least another year to finish.
I just felt I didn't had the energy, and that things only got worse.
I had been taking ritalin for a lot of years, and I felt just physically and mentally dead.

I decided to stop everything, and only focus on my health.
I didn't want to live like that anymore.
I wanted to give Ray Peat idea's a real chance.
I felt like that if I continued studying, I would put extra stress on my brain,
I knew I was not able to tolerate.

I stopped studying. I stopped sitting for a long time behind the computer.
I began to just walk, sit outside, read a lot of Danny Roddy stuff on paper.
Just laying in the sun. And stuff like that. All alone, I was still quite autistic.
I listened to a lot of videos from haidut and Danny Roddy on youtube.
And I begin to follow a Ray Peat inspired diet with more care than I have ever done.
I started eating a lot of potatoes, because I just couldn't tolerate fruits.
I started a lot of supplements, taurine, theanine, aspirin, B-vitamins, lapodin, estroban, methylene blue, stuff like that.
I think I tried every supplement that haidut released at that time.

I think 3 months after that, I begin to feel like being social.
I actually went to a dance event.
I needed a lot of taurine and theanine, because otherwise, it would be just too much stimuli.
Around that time, was the first time that I kissed a boy on the dancefloor.
That was for me an amazing experience.
That I was able to flirt spontaneously with someone I had not known before.

Stuff like that still made me feel like craps for days afterwards,
but I was so grateful that I was able to do things like that.
That I could be so in the moment, with so many stimuli around me.

I had sexual experiences, before that, but my libido was quite low from around 20 to 25.
Around that summer of 2016, I began dating and began to be more social with friends I had known since primary school.

In that summer, I was doing so good, that I began to realise that I probably could turn this energy into money.
I was like, **** studying, I can make money without a degree.
I started watching a lot of videos about programming.
And a couple of months later, I applied as software engineer.
I had no degree, but they saw I was quite intelligent and creative.
In the beginning, I was super tired after working days.
But I was just so grateful that I was able to do something with my life and get money for it.

I kept experimenting with haiduts supplement to see how I could feel less tired after a working day.
Tyronene helped me a lot in the beginning.
I also experimented with andosterone, DHT, pansterone and gonadin.
And it helped me with my energy levels.
But at this moment, I don't need it anymore.

At some point, I begin to feel less tired in the weekend and after working hours.
I started doing yoga, and made a lot of friends there.
At some point, I noted that I was looking a lot to the girls in the yoga lessons.
And that I sometimes would get erections from that.

When I was on a yoga retreat, I fall in love with the yoga teacher.
After the yoga retreat, I became friends with her (as I was gay).
But we became closer and closer.
And at some point she also fell for me.
Since then, I have been living with her.

I just feel blessed in every way.
I have made a 1000 euro improvement in my salary since I started my job.
Because they are just continued suprised by my combination of productivity, intelligence and creativity and are afraid that I will leave them for something else.
I'm at this moment leading one of the most important projects of the company, that we expect that this will get us a lot of new customers.

So I'm completely financially free and I have a beautiful girlfriend.
I think I'm not doing bad for where I'm coming from.
I may sound crazy.
But I am just sharing my experiences.
Hopefully, I have put things more in context with this post.
I guess the main takeaway here is that yoga pants can change sexual orientation.

You ascribed a lot of your changes to pansterone, would you mind sharing how much you used, for how long and how did you take it (oral, topical => where?)?

Amazoniac

@haidut :handpointup:
One more life changed.

--
I think if your sexuality is so flexible, you probably weren't gay to begin with.

In either case, I hope you find companionship with someone that complements you.

Just like some guys in prison that become temporary gaylords due to lack of options? It would explain the word 'inmate'.

Last edited:

SOMO

@haidut :handpointup:
One more life changed.

--

Just like some guys in prison that become temporary gaylords due to lack of options? It would explain the word 'inmate'.

Stay out of prison.

(No matter how authoritarian/draconian the law gets,) I will follow it just so I can avoid finding out if switching sexual orientations is possible. :D

Momado965

I would say the civilizations that engaged in homosexuality where influenced by environmental and hereditary factors just like the modern man. Altered hormonal profile of the mother seems to be important: Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans . Periods of famine and stress results in more feminine male offspring but not necessarily homosexual. I'm sure culture influences those who teeter on the balance but probably not those exposed to certain hormonal ratios in the womb. I think its worth mentioning that the brain can masculinize and feminize during development and even adulthood but to what extent idk.

Plasticity.

The "queer" lobby loves for everyone to believe the idea that homosexuality is programmed in genetically.

I doubt it is like this. I think we are all a little bit gay and maybe a lot straight, or some mix of the two. Further, that mix may change throughout our life due to cultural or environmental factors.

The OP said that factors changing his life coincided with a great interest in health and intelligent supplementation.

I think it is entirely possible, even probable, that a lot of today's environmental factors "convince" a man that he likes men and is "gay" when that is really not 100% true. Especially a man in his 20s is very fluid in his sexuality compared to a man in his 50s or 60s, let's say. And hormonal balance can easily change the structure of the organism through epigenetics and change his sexual interests.

And OMG, a hot girl in a yoga outfit, well, even a few vegetarians succumb to eating bacon.

Momado965

The "queer" lobby loves for everyone to believe the idea that homosexuality is programmed in genetically.

I doubt it is like this. I think we are all a little bit gay and maybe a lot straight, or some mix of the two. Further, that mix may change throughout our life due to cultural or environmental factors.

The OP said that factors changing his life coincided with a great interest in health and intelligent supplementation.

I think it is entirely possible, even probable, that a lot of today's environmental factors "convince" a man that he likes men and is "gay" when that is really not 100% true. Especially a man in his 20s is very fluid in his sexuality compared to a man in his 50s or 60s, let's say. And hormonal balance can easily change the structure of the organism through epigenetics and change his sexual interests.

And OMG, a hot girl in a yoga outfit, well, even a few vegetarians succumb to eating bacon.

Or maybe homosexuality is exclusively sexual and everything else is just how men behave and speak.

LUH 3417

I guess the main takeaway here is that yoga pants can change sexual orientation.

You ascribed a lot of your changes to pansterone, would you mind sharing how much you used, for how long and how did you take it (oral, topical => where?)?
Lol

OP
M

Mufasa

I've been thinking about that idea. But I don't think it is true.

I can remember that at the evening I was kissing with a guy on a dance party.
It was around May 2016.
At that time, I was already a couple of months on a very Peat inspired lifestyle.
I was very good looking around that time, because I had very little stress, no job, no study.
I was just literally living to be healthy.
I did a lot of walking outside, red light stuff, meditation etc, and very little time behind a screen.

But so at the same evening I was for the first spontaneously flirting with a guy at a party.
At that same evening, an absolutely beautiful girl was flirting with me.
And I didn't feel comfortable with that.
If I had the same hormonal profile that I have now, and I was single,
I'm absolutely sure that I would have at least kissed her.
Because, she was coming to me, and touching me.
I said that I was gay, and she was saying something like:
"How can you be gay? You don't look gay at all. Oh you are the most handsome gay guy I have ever seen.
Oh, you have such a nice energy. Oh can I make a picture from you? Do you want to be on a picture together?"

I'm not joking, she was probably on some kind of drug, but this is a true story.
My friends where next to this, and they were really wtf, this is not fair, next time you send such a girl to us.

But the point being, I wanted to flirt with the boy, not with the girl at that time.
So definitely, something changed.

OP
M

Mufasa

I have put it on my balls yes, and I do think that one of the first moments I noticed that I was looking at girls in the supermarket was around that time.
I haven't done it consistent though, only max 10 times I think.
I have only used pansterone topically, and most of the times at my underarms.
I don't use it anymore, because I think doing push ups 2 or 3 times a week has the same effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom