Turned Straight After 14 Months Of Peating

OP
M

Mufasa

Q: And would you say that oftentimes people say, "Hey, I was born this way," as in men who are gay and women who are lesbian, truly are this way due to this?
Are you/have you been overweight/obese?

Also was the vitamin A supplemental or Liver?

I eat liver once a week, but this is not effective enough. I need a lot of vitamin A. I have taken roaccutane for a year or something, 10 years ago. I sometimes wonder if that could be related to my high needs of vitamin A.

Wow thats some pretty crazy stuff. Do you attribute most of this to the vitamin A?

I think vitamin A played a huge role. But it was not a quick fix or whatever. It was very slow. I think around August last year, I remembered looking at a girl differently than before. It slowly evolved since then. I don't think just taking vitamin A would do it. I track my pulse and temp very often, and vitamin A seems to be super important for my metabolism in general and having masculine energy. I would start with that, for T/DHT (I take it in combination with estroban).

What dosage of vitamin A do you use?

Between 25000 - 50000 IU a day. Maybe a bit more, because I also take estroban. Sometimes I only take estroban in 3x the daily dosage.

@Mufasa your vitamin A dosage etc and D?

See above, so estroban for vitamin D.

Yes. I feel like vitamin A is so fundamental. And also longer lasting and more stable than pansterone or andosterone. Allthough I do like those for some extra topping to the vitamin A cake.

A.R

Which particular source vitamin a supplement did/do you take?

Waynish

I sent a link to this discussion to two people, one in the US and the other in Canada. Both were blocked/censored.

It was google. Just sent it with iCloud and it went right through.
Ya this website's host blocks certain IPs with a firewall for some reason. I've discussed it with Charlie but I was not able to provide convincing evidence it seems...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ya this website's host blocks certain IPs with a firewall for some reason.
Birdie was saying that her personal email was blocked from being sent to someone else. There is no possible way for this forum to block someone's email. I tested two gmail accounts that day and indeed this thread link was blocked by gmail from being sent on one of the accounts.

I've discussed it with Charlie but I was not able to provide convincing evidence it seems...
Until you provide the block code, there is not much I can do. It seems you might have an internal routing issue or something else going on.

There is a possibility that you have too many tabs open on the forum, and the firewall software will temporarily shut you down thinking you are Dos'ing the forum. But that should reset in an hour or two.

Please continue this in PM if you want so that we do not hijack this thread. :hattip

Last edited:

Waynish

Birdie was saying that her personal email was blocked from being sent to someone else. There is no possible way for this forum to block someone's email. I tested two gmail accounts that day and indeed this thread link was blocked by gmail from being sent on one of the accounts.

Until you provide the block code, there is not much I can do. It seems you might have an internal routing issue or something else going on.

There is a possibility that you have too many tabs open on the forum, and the firewall software will temporarily shut you down thinking you are Dos'ing the forum. But that should reset in an hour or two.

Please continue this in PM if you want so that we do not hijack this thread. :hattip

Apologies. I misunderstood her description... Will try to but haven't gotten one so far.

opethfeldt

Before raising my DHT, I was starting to become attracted to masculine-looking men. Funnily enough, my sex drive was pretty shot so I had no actual interest in sex, I just found them attractive. Now, it's completely gone and my previous preference for women is alive and well. Sex drive has returned to my teenage levels as well. I'm 26 now. I'm pretty thankful I've finally figured it out. It was a source of frustration for me for years.

OP
M

Mufasa

Only thing I dont like is agression. I very rarely felt agressive before.

I ate something bad today, some fatty meal with lots of gluten, yes stupid...

In the past, I would just feel depressed. Now if I feel bad, I can get really agressive... Is this due to T converting to E?

opethfeldt

Only thing I dont like is agression. I very rarely felt agressive before.

I ate something bad today, some fatty meal with lots of gluten, yes stupid...

In the past, I would just feel depressed. Now if I feel bad, I can get really agressive... Is this due to T converting to E?

That seems to be the accepted idea. I've noticed that even if I'm just taking non-aromatizable androgens, I can still get aggressive. I do believe high DHT can cause aggression. Just been my personal experience. Estrogen seems to create irritability, which I see as different from aggression. With high DHT and low estrogen, I am extremely competitive and am prone to excessive male dominance. When my estrogen is up, I just get mad at everyone for no real reason.

Drareg

@Mufasa This is a fascinating anecdote,thanks for sharing.

I think the ethical side of this argument is overstated or is it?
An interesting but flawed thinking excercise might be two men together for 25 years, they do something similar to the what Mufasa has done and start getting attracted to women, what happens here?
I obsessed with meaning and what it means,for 25 years both men in question had a meaning that was gay,what happens here,will the meaning stop influencing now? Or is there residual neural connections layers still in the brain influencing just as much as hormones? If they meet at 20 years old now 45,plenty of layers built up and meanings.
Ignore the claims of a gay determined gene or heritability for now for the sake of the excercise.

Simonsays

The gay determined gene has been quashed a long time ago, as i think @Mufasa experiences would confirm.

Homosexuality as in same sex behaviour has been observed in over 500 animal species.

Its nuture and your environment. No big deal.

tomisonbottom

Seriously, no jokes, never been with a girl, never wanted it, always prefered guys. But it changed since 2 months or something. I think it is lowering estrogen, higher T and DHT.

It costed me a fortune on haiduts supplements though.

I was with this girl tonight and it felt so
right. And not this obsessed, fast, stupid sexuality, it was patient, mindful, instinctive and beautifull.

I think many people including me sometimes forget how freaking important vitamin A is, and how much stuff can get better with super high vitamin A dosages.

Besides that, I have been experimening with andosterone/DHT/pansterone/gonadin/progestene.

Yeah i sometimes take all this stuff at the same time....

Its a long process but I feel like im growing brain regions related to straight sexuality because of that.

Not trying to imply being gay is a sickness or that this will work for anyone else. But im more convinced than ever that sexuality preference can change after puberty. Im allmost 27.

That seems to be the accepted idea. I've noticed that even if I'm just taking non-aromatizable androgens, I can still get aggressive. I do believe high DHT can cause aggression. Just been my personal experience. Estrogen seems to create irritability, which I see as different from aggression. With high DHT and low estrogen, I am extremely competitive and am prone to excessive male dominance. When my estrogen is up, I just get mad at everyone for no real reason.

Curious if either of you have had blood work before and after the change? Would be interesting and maybe helpful to others to know what levels your estrogen was at then vs. now, if possible

Regina

With aikido, the scariest and most dangerous people on the mat are nasty girls and estrogenic guys. I'm not even scared of the confidant "dominant" men or women at all.
At my current dojo (school), it is the same. An irritable overtly gay man and an embittered girl are the two that damage people. Highly irrational.

aarfai

How are you increasing DHT? Thanks

Wagner83

I did not verify with blood work but I did not notice the same thing, I felt relaxed and good no matter what, I did not care much about what the others could say , think (or do better than me) even though some got really aggressive or weird out of nowhere.

opethfeldt

I did not verify with blood work but I did not notice the same thing, I felt relaxed and good no matter what, I did not care much about what the others could say , think (or do better than me) even though some got really aggressive or weird out of nowhere.

I believe the aggression had more to do with the low estrogen than the high DHT. I think having low estrogen reduces your empathy for others. I, too, noticed males becoming aggressive out of nowhere. I get dirty looks all the time. I can only assume they must be estrogenic and feel threatened.

opethfeldt

With aikido, the scariest and most dangerous people on the mat are nasty girls and estrogenic guys. I'm not even scared of the confidant "dominant" men or women at all.
At my current dojo (school), it is the same. An irritable overtly gay man and an embittered girl are the two that damage people. Highly irrational.

Definitely not a good idea to piss off an estrogenic man. They can get pretty nasty. I know this from having been one for a while from abusing Pansterone :p

Wagner83

I believe the aggression had more to do with the low estrogen than the high DHT. I think having low estrogen reduces your empathy for others. I, too, noticed males becoming aggressive out of nowhere. I get dirty looks all the time. I can only assume they must be estrogenic and feel threatened.
I think I get what you mean, I'd say maybe the threshold for tolerating other people's bull**** long term is reduced and possibly emotions too, but it's difficult the first part from what low metabolism would produce. Given you said you felt much more competitive and needed to dominate maybe these men were similar to you hormones wise (higher dht, low e2), or highly estrogenic. It's hard to guess at times.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom