Turned Straight After 14 Months Of Peating

DaveFoster

What?

After taking propecia I stopped getting spontaneous erections and it was very difficult for me to get any sort of sexual pleasure, among a myriad of mental and physical issues-this was the most damaging. I used to be fanatical about the female figure, and the prospect of dating was so exciting, I would get nervous and be awkward to every attractive girl I talked to. Then after propecia struck me, everything completely reversed gears and I had no interest in sex at all for a long while, became depressed, tired, grumpy and very shy all the time. After a year of grieving I had made some improvement and I could get a little pleasure from sex. But I noticed that I lost all my energy to pursue women, who seem to all want a man to actively "chase" them and put in more effort than I could muster-so I started hanging out with guys more and more, and began considering relationships with my close friends, who I thought were always handsome and intelligent. I dabbled with that for a couple years, until my testosterone and dht started coming back. Women are definitely more attractive sexually to me, but still often I connect better with men. There is such a sigma to homosexuality though, it is hard to shake that, but Peat would agree. And the physical intimacy with other guys, the few times I experimented with it, had always left something to be desired- though that could easily be ascribed to my Propecia issues causing low libido. Researching the matter I found that many other cultures throughout history have not held homosexuality, even for males, as unacceptable or taboo. There is even strong evidence that primitive man often participating in homosexuality, especially between hunters of the same tribe who would be gone from the camp for days at a time. However, just because cavemen practiced something ,does not, in itself, justify anything. I understand the societal requirement for people to have children and grow through traditional families. However, if bisexuality opened my dating options (which seem limited) and helped me to socialize more and be happier, then I want to try it. Still there is such a stigma around it, and so many homosexual men are degenerate and demeaned the concept, that I think it is best reserved as the ultimate bonding between close friends-something best kept a secret.
Is this you, slade?

sladerunner69

Is this you, slade?

Yep. Why you ask?

I know it's embarrassing but I don't mind. I think it's important because testosterone levels clearly affect sexuality, and so do environmental influences, for those concerned. However I also believe one shouldn't limit their options when trying to pursue a fulfilling existence.

DaveFoster

Yep. Why you ask?

I know it's embarrassing but I don't mind. I think it's important because testosterone levels clearly affect sexuality, and so do environmental influences, for those concerned. However I also believe one shouldn't limit their options when trying to pursue a fulfilling existence.
I wasn't sure if you were quoting the chat. You seem pretty heterosexual; maybe that's my own biases talking.

I remember a story of these islanders who had very high testosterone levels and virtually no DHT (they lacked the 5-ar enzyme in any reasonable quantity.) I believe haidut talked about this; anyway, they were muscular, but had mostly feminine behaviors.

sladerunner69

I wasn't sure if you were quoting the chat. You seem pretty heterosexual; maybe that's my own biases talking.

I remember a story of these islanders who had very high testosterone levels and virtually no DHT (they lacked the 5-ar enzyme in any reasonable quantity.) I believe haidut talked about this; anyway, they were muscular, but had mostly feminine behaviors.

Yessir I consider myself heterosexual now:thumbsup:, and honestly sometimes can feel ashamed of my flirtations with homosexuality during this period:arghh::violin:. But then I think about the havoc that finasteride wrecked on my metabolic stability and in the end I am very fortunate to have improved and moreover still be alive and well. I suppose these experiences helped me establish who I was as a person, the inherit "slade", if there can be such a thing, is a total ladie's man. Without these memories the context would not have been added to my mind, and I may not value passionate heterosexual romance as much as I do now, so there is a silver lining. Non je regrette rien!

Lol I forgot to mention that I thought DHT>T, as my early lab assays demonstrated after propecia . I wonder if those islanders were sexually more or less active then a standard population and what their hairlines were like. Studying such a population would thrilling.

Last edited:

mujuro

I've taken to basking in the glow of my red light device for 1-2 hours each day. I set it down in the room so that it's not shining directly in my eyes and go about whatever I'm doing. I gotta say, I haven't had a libido like this since bromocriptine. The female form is hypnotic, mesmerizing. I cannot get enough. I would spend the next 12 hours locked in the bedroom with my wife if I could. The sex we have already had has been very passionate and intimate, unlike the purely sensational, orgasm-driven appetite that I succumb to during times of stress.

yerrag

I've always wondered how much truth there is to these:

- eating plenty of soya-based products leads one to become more feminine, due to phytoestrogens in it
-drinking water from BPA plastic containers leads to same, due to synthetic estrogens in it
-wearing really tight underwear stifles the penis and gonads, suppressing the expression of manhood
-wearing really tight pants that tortures the male reproductive organ further suppresses this manhood, and is a conspiracy by clothing designers to lessen the ranks of straight men

I never got into bikini briefs, and I never got into tight pants that are fashionable these days. Just doesn't feel comfortable, and won't sacrifice comfort for style.

Greg says

On an interview, Ray does talk about exposure to oestrogen in the womb possibly causing homosexuality... and something about the gap between the genitals and the anus also having something to do with sexuality. Can't remember which interview.

schultz

On an interview, Ray does talk about exposure to oestrogen in the womb possibly causing homosexuality... and something about the gap between the genitals and the anus also having something to do with sexuality. Can't remember which interview.

If you search anogenital distance in pubmed you get a lot of hits. I think it has some relationship with penis length in males. I'm not sure about homosexuality as I've never researched it.

It's the kwai two parter that Ray talks about that. See below...

Q. And so, if a woman is pregnant and the progesterone levels don't increase...

RAY: When a woman is either having a sluggish liver/low thyroid, so that her estrogen is chronically too high, or her progesterone is chronically low, she will often bleed every month, several months into the pregnancy, as if she were menstruating on cycle - and during any of those cyclic surges of estrogen, that's when miscarriages are most likely to happen.

Q. And then how will this affect the sexual persuasion of the child who, should that pregnancy make it all the way to the end, how will that affect the child being bathed in more highly estrogenic environment?

RAY: It damages the sexual differentiation. There is some research that stress, prenatally, causes an inter-sexual differentiation.

Q. ...and what does that mean?

RAY: Not definitely either one.

Q. And how would that show up with the sexual organs? Does that mean you would have, like, hermaphroditism?

RAY: Well, no, the main thing is that the male has smaller genitals, and the distance between the genitals and the anus is decreased in proportion to the estrogen.

Q. And would that affect a more transgender society?

RAY: Um, yyyyyah. They're seeing the distance that characterizes the estrogen exposure of male genitals decreasing in recent decades in the polluted countries.

Q: And would you say that oftentimes people say, "Hey, I was born this way," as in men who are gay and women who are lesbian, truly are this way due to this?

RAY: Sure, I think that's a big part of it. You can see it in crocodiles and alligators and ocean... otters and fish and frogs... everyone is affected by the estrogen pollution.

yerrag

I'll say. It's never too late.

Dante

How's this peating ? it's more like haidut-ing or ideaLab-ing. It's because of the androsterone,right?

yerrag

I've always wondered how much truth there is to these:

- eating plenty of soya-based products leads one to become more feminine, due to phytoestrogens in it
-drinking water from BPA plastic containers leads to same, due to synthetic estrogens in it
-wearing really tight underwear stifles the penis and gonads, suppressing the expression of manhood
-wearing really tight pants that tortures the male reproductive organ further suppresses this manhood, and is a conspiracy by clothing designers to lessen the ranks of straight men

I never got into bikini briefs, and I never got into tight pants that are fashionable these days. Just doesn't feel comfortable, and won't sacrifice comfort for style.
Did I just give a definition for "metrosexual?"

whodathunkit

I've taken to basking in the glow of my red light device for 1-2 hours each day. I set it down in the room so that it's not shining directly in my eyes and go about whatever I'm doing.
Sorta OT but only briefly...which light are you using?

paymanz

I guess dopamine also has a connection with this.

What dosage of vitamin A do you use?

Back
Top Bottom