Turmeric And Heavy Farting

vulture

Hi all

I'm opening this just to tell you that recently I had serious trouble (for weeks) with excessive gas, I usually farted around dinner and around breakfast. But A LOT. But stools didn't seem abnormal.

Then I started trying 1 teaspoon of turmeric before breakfast and with dinner. It's being 3 days, I almost don't fart in the whole day now...neither feel cramps

fradon

Hi all

I'm opening this just to tell you that recently I had serious trouble (for weeks) with excessive gas, I usually farted around dinner and around breakfast. But A LOT. But stools didn't seem abnormal.

Then I started trying 1 teaspoon of turmeric before breakfast and with dinner. It's being 3 days, I almost don't fart in the whole day now...neither feel cramps
i had similar results with powdered ginger...even firmed up my loose stools.

Pablo Cruise

I am going to start heavy Tumeric when I work with those co workers I detest! Thanks for the info :)

ddjd

Hi all

Interesting. I will try this. Molybdenum seems to work somewhat for me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals