Turkey Tail Protocol For Bacteria/virus In Brain

Emily Cahill

I have been advised (by my current healthcare professional) that I have a strain of meningococcal bacterium in my brain and I should begin a protocol of 8 turkey tails capsules 3 times a day for 60 days. To improve my immune system and irradicate the bacterium.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation or has any insights about this protocol.

Currently taking calcium d-glucarate due to high levels of glucoronidaise. Energin, stressnon, liver tonic, 5-mthf and gaba 750. Moderate hypothyroid symptoms, stress and anxiety, gut issues (gluten and dairy intolerances) following a peat-ish diet.
Thank you in advance.

bmoores

I have been advised (by my current healthcare professional) that I have a strain of meningococcal bacterium in my brain and I should begin a protocol of 8 turkey tails capsules 3 times a day for 60 days. To improve my immune system and irradicate the bacterium.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation or has any insights about this protocol.

Currently taking calcium d-glucarate due to high levels of glucoronidaise. Energin, stressnon, liver tonic, 5-mthf and gaba 750. Moderate hypothyroid symptoms, stress and anxiety, gut issues (gluten and dairy intolerances) following a peat-ish diet.
Thank you in advance.

Is there a reason you haven't used antibiotics?

In that situation I'd consider an emergency prescription and/or immediate treatment same day.

Experienced

Thank you in advance.
any updates?

Anyways it's a good case to illustrate alternative health practitioners. No one on earth prescribes some fancy turkey tail herb protocol for meningococcal brain infection.

CLASH

lions mane, maitake and shiitake are also strong immune enhancers and anti-infectives/ anti-cancer. Theres literature on all of them. Turkey tail was used as and adjuvant in a breast cancer trial in the US if im not mistaken. Paul stamets was very excited over it lol.

Many of our drugs are isolated compounds from fungi. The idea that a drug is inherently better than an herb, food or some supplemental regimen is a product of succesful marketing and indoctrination by our fuhrers ;)

Last edited:
I did not say it is a snake oil. It did not talk about its properties at all.
Bacterial meningitis is an hardcore emergency. People with bacterial brain infection dont ask questions on forums. They don't ask questions at all. They are in intensive care units. If your health care provider says you have meningococcal infection in your brain and you have to take some fungi/herbs/bats/virgin'sblood it means:
1. You don't have meningococcal infection.
2. He is a quack.
Period.

Experienced

I did not say it is a snake oil. It did not talk about its properties at all. Bacterial meningitis is an hardcore emergency. People with bacterial brain infection dont ask questions on forums. They don't ask questions at all. They are in intensive care units. If your health care provider says you have meningococcal infection in your brain and you have to take some fungi/herbs/bats/virgin'sblood it means:
2. He is a quack.
Period.
okay!.

supercoolguy

I did not say it is a snake oil. It did not talk about its properties at all.
Bacterial meningitis is an hardcore emergency. People with bacterial brain infection dont ask questions on forums. They don't ask questions at all. They are in intensive care units. If your health care provider says you have meningococcal infection in your brain and you have to take some fungi/herbs/bats/virgin'sblood it means:
2. He is a quack.
Period.
I had that as an infant (1970). IF you have that condition, You WILL know it.

Back
Top Bottom