Tuning Forks

InChristAlone

I wasn't sure where this thread should go, there should be something for 'energy medicine'. It doesn't really fit in lifestyle. Anyway, I thought I'd get a topic going on this because I'm utterly fascinated by it. @whodathunkit introduced it in another thread on positivity. I am still finishing reading the book by Eileen Day McKusick Tuning the Human Biofield and I've watched a couple presentations by her. I bought a couple tuning forks by C&G and began practicing this past week. The first night I did them by dragging and dropping any stuck energy back into my middle chakra I slept through the night and didn't wake up with my usual adrenaline symptoms. I just laid in bed in the morning calm and peaceful, it was wonderful! I am continuing to learn how to do this as I think there is a lot to learn about our biofield. I will ask Peat what he thinks of this.

Has anyone done sound therapy?

AncestralJoy

I wasn't sure where this thread should go, there should be something for 'energy medicine'. It doesn't really fit in lifestyle. Anyway, I thought I'd get a topic going on this because I'm utterly fascinated by it. @whodathunkit introduced it in another thread on positivity. I am still finishing reading the book by Eileen Day McKusick Tuning the Human Biofield and I've watched a couple presentations by her. I bought a couple tuning forks by C&G and began practicing this past week. The first night I did them by dragging and dropping any stuck energy back into my middle chakra I slept through the night and didn't wake up with my usual adrenaline symptoms. I just laid in bed in the morning calm and peaceful, it was wonderful! I am continuing to learn how to do this as I think there is a lot to learn about our biofield. I will ask Peat what he thinks of this.

Has anyone done sound therapy?
How is there only one post in this thread?! What a fascinating topic!

I have had sound healing with crystal bowls for a root chakra imbalance and call it placebo but it has affected my life in interesting ways though not healing back pain long term (it was gone the first week which was pretty impressive)
Im not sure what to say about how it affected my life because I know it will sound new age salesy but let’s just say my financial and social situations improved

I have never heard about this tubing fork thing but I’m going to look into it because it sounds very interesting and nice to be able to do at home on yourself

anything else to report these years later?

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

The fascination wore off and I stopped believing it was doing anything. Lost interest. I think some of this is the power of intention and focus. Not that the sound waves do nothing. But there are so many modalities that lead us to the same place. Abundance and health.