Tufano On Randle Cycle

Quelsatron

This guy hires a model to date him so he doesn't have to admit that he's gay lol, he's not worth listening to because whatever he might get right is in a haystack of deceit and bull**** to feed his business, youtube career and narcissism. Even sv3rige is probably more mentally sound and honest

OP
R

rei

you guys must know something i don't. As i said i only watched his videos with interesting topic. If you have seen something bad please share, instead of just insulting without arguments. Are you serious he has hired a model to date him, or is this just some meme attacking him?

GreekDemiGod

I watched all of the videos of tufano till I stopped being carnivore and I dont think he's "that" healthy
Same. He's still in his 20s, so the body can still keep up.
I think he is developing dark circles under eyes.
He's had a hard life and is a bit orthoexic, like all of us on this forum

mostlylurking

Ray advises to eat saturated fat with starch... so it is all fats that block glucose use? Or just PUFA

Also, is there a good ratio to aim for in a meal to avoid this?

The saturated fat slows the starch/glucose assimilation so you don't get all that glucose at once. It just slows it down, it doesn't block it. Ray tends to recommend "lots" of butter on the potato to slow down the glucose absorption. So the technical good ratio is lots to some. It tastes better that way too. Never eat PUFA. Never never never.

Since Ray also suggests eating a low fat diet, I think that eating a butter saturated baked potato should not be a daily thing. But then again Ray does love his Haagen Dazs and that's high fat. Maybe it's up to the individual.

boris

Frank Tufano is going Ray Peat :tearsofjoy:. Seemingly from one day to the other.
"What diet can heal the problems caused by carnivore, iron overload, liver disfunction, histamine" :rolling
But lots of wheat products: bread , pasta, cookies. Not a lot of calcium in those 2 days.

tufano2.jpg

Last edited:

username

I have been peating for just over 2 months coming from carnivore and things have mostly become worse. I don't understand the complete bashing of carnivore around here. It didn't accomplish everything I had hoped, but so far I have not found anything better. After 2 months of peating of steady worsening of health, I am leaning heavily towards going back to carnivore plus honey.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have been peating for just over 2 months coming from carnivore and things have mostly become worse. I don't understand the complete bashing of carnivore around here. It didn't accomplish everything I had hoped, but so far I have not found anything better. After 2 months of peating of steady worsening of health, I am leaning heavily towards going back to carnivore plus honey.
That’s basically where I reluctantly ended up about 1.5 years ago. I’ve found about 7 things so far that I can tolerate well besides meat and honey. I don’t think it’s for everyone but it has definitely helped my gut heal and health overall has improved.

baccheion

Try a diet of mainly (truly pastured organic) raw egg yolks.

Add some caviar (fish eggs) if needing more omega-3. Electrolyte water to maintain alkaline PRAL. See electrolytes (and selenium) in the equivalent amount of whites (eg, 48 raw whites in CRON-o-meter if 48 yolks provide enough calories) to determine ratios. Developing embryos would get calcium from the shell, so that would also be added. Enough to maintain calcium:magnesium and calcium:phosphorus ratio, and to alkalize PRAL score.

username

Add some caviar (fish eggs) if needing more omega-3. Electrolyte water to maintain alkaline PRAL. See electrolytes (and selenium) in the equivalent amount of whites (eg, 48 raw whites in CRON-o-meter if 48 yolks provide enough calories) to determine ratios. Developing embryos would get calcium from the shell, so that would also be added. Enough to maintain calcium:magnesium and calcium:phosphorus ratio, and to alkalize PRAL score.
I actually have free range ducks. I regularly eat the yolks of their eggs raw. Thanks for the advice though.

username

That’s basically where I reluctantly ended up about 1.5 years ago. I’ve found about 7 things so far that I can tolerate well besides meat and honey. I don’t think it’s for everyone but it has definitely helped my gut heal and health overall has improved.
What are the foods that you tolerate?

username

I was referring to an egg only diet. For example, 48 raw egg yolks and electrolyte water.
That sounds pretty bizarre. I'm not saying I definitely wouldn't try it, though. Is there any good information on this way of eating?

MitchMitchell

Meat fish eggs, fruit juices for sugar and gainer shakes for extra calories.

So Tufano eats wheat now? Lmao what a tool.

Same. He's still in his 20s, so the body can still keep up.
I think he is developing dark circles under eyes.
He's had a hard life and is a bit orthoexic, like all of us on this forum

Orthorexic means degrading your health while sticking to your erroneous vision of what’s healthy. And refusing to change what’s wrong. If you perceive that something is wrong, change it. That’s trial and experimenting. I’ve tried every single diet under the sun because I thought that maybe there’s something to them. If it didn’t work I left the cults. That’s not orthorexic behavior and I think most people here think this way.

Last edited:

Summer

Say what you will about Frank, but those burgers looked killer. Surprised he went with anything that has seed oils as an ingredient though. I think he’s stress-eating. Dude has gotten sued once and is getting sued again.

dukesbobby777

You recommend this a lot. Do you actually do it yourself? It’s about as extreme as someone can get with a dietary approach (along perhaps with the raw meat diet). Not knocking it. Just curious.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What are the foods that you tolerate?
Primarily mushroom, cucumber, pickles, onions, radishes and goat dairy. I can also eat small amounts of eggs and avocado without any problems.

dukesbobby777

If you do it, keep us posted. It sounds interesting. I guess supplement calcium (and perhaps gelatin) as well. For me, I guess I would just worry about the long term health impact of the amino acid intake (cysteine, tryptophan, methionine), the iron content, the AGEs, and the oxidized cholesterol (from the cooked muscle meats).

You might end up feeling great on it though. Just perhaps not something that would mean longevity (whatever that means). But then, what matters more, quality of life or longevity.

dukesbobby777

Primarily mushroom, cucumber, pickles, onions, radishes and goat dairy. I can also eat small amounts of eggs and avocado without any problems.

That sounds quite nice. Where do your carbs come from? Or you just stick with those foods and the carbs they contain? Best to stick to what works.

baccheion

That sounds pretty bizarre. I'm not saying I definitely wouldn't try it, though. Is there any good information on this way of eating?
No. I suppose many in the carnivore subreddits eat 12+ yolks per day.
You recommend this a lot. Do you actually do it yourself? It’s about as extreme as someone can get with a dietary approach (along perhaps with the raw meat diet). Not knocking it. Just curious.
I mention it a lot. I am interested in (ie, wondering about) how well it works. I have not yet started/tried the approach.

Why is it extreme?

I could go further: eat it all in 1 sitting while slowly lowering calories the maximum amount without causing weight or energy/vitality loss. I suppose that's not very Peaty..

dukesbobby777

No. I suppose many in the carnivore subreddits eat 12+ yolks per day.
I mention it a lot. I am interested in (ie, wondering about) how well it works. I have not yet started/tried the approach.

Why is it extreme?

I could go further: eat it all in 1 sitting while slowly lowering calories the maximum amount without causing weight or energy/vitality loss. I suppose that's not very Peaty..

Oh I just meant from a social viewpoint. I know many here don’t really care what others think, so trying (and sticking to) such things might be easier for them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals