Tubers And Basic Nutrition: A Comparison Between Them

Amazoniac

I've been meaning to do this for a while.

Toxic notes:

Values are from the USDA database.

You'll find a reference line on some graphs. These are for Reference Dietary Intakes, a stipulated daily consumption divided by 4 meals, then by 2.5 because the person won't consume only 100 g of the food on each.

It would be possible to use something like 250 g as serving size, but it's more difficult to have an idea when it varies from this, with 100 g is easier. It's also challenging to find an agreeable serving for tubers and rice (bonus), both persorb and will eventually lead to embolism, yet it's deciding between coupling it with starvation to or hyperglycemic death.

This is not to imply that a person will be eating them in four meals, it's just distributing total nutritional intake so that we can grasp how impacting the food is. It ends up with a total daily intake being divided by 10, which makes it easier to relativize. You'll know right away the reference for each.

The values are for boiled and drained whenever they was available, so their nutrition can be improved by consuming them raw.

Ex-nutrients were not included.

- Decimal separator - Wikipedia

Please inspect for errors.

For every 100 grams of each:

Macronutrients:

upload_2019-12-26_8-36-30.png

upload_2019-12-26_8-36-44.png

Minerals:

upload_2019-12-26_8-36-58.png

upload_2019-12-26_8-37-10.png

Vitamins:

upload_2019-12-26_8-37-26.png

upload_2019-12-26_8-37-35.png

Amino acids:

The pederast decided to include both options below because although having numbers adjusted for the weight of molecules is more accurate, we's not used to it. The ratio of a given amino acid content doesn't change since a same factor is applied, but when you compare different ones between figures, it does.

For combined amino acids requirement, the "in"dispen"sa"ble one is 65% of the value.

'c' in LNAA is for Jorge and Trabis' (main) 'competing' large neutral amino acids:
cLNAA: leucine, valine, isoleucine, phynelalanine, tyrosine.
LNAA: leucine, valine, isoleucine, phynelalanine, tyrosine, threonine, methionine, histidine.

- Fernstrom Ratios
- John Fernstrom | ResearchGate

Since sweet potato has an optimal amino acid profile for fluency in prolactinese, there's a variation of it with added 100, 50, 50 mg of leucine, valine, isoleucine, but also 100 mg lysine for every 100 g of food to get closer to requirements. Not more to avoid hospitals and later on blaming that there's something evil about them, list as toxins and launch detox programs that require extraction of defective proteins and money from your account: temporary, only one year, but two may be need'd.

upload_2019-12-26_8-39-20.png

upload_2019-12-26_8-39-30.png

Last edited:

yerrag

Thanks for the info. I didn't know yams are more loaded with nutrients.

I don't like yams generally, but there are many kinds of yam. I like the purple yam. It's usually made into a sweet dessert. It's called ube in Tagalog. I should have that more often.

Cool thread! Hopefully they won't start regulating tubers as drugs, they're so nutrient rich.

Nomane Euger

Cool thread! Hopefully they won't start regulating tubers as drugs, they're so nutrient rich.
Hi rafael,you posted a few weeks ago your experience with differents tubers,is there any tuber that can make you feel as energetic as ripe oranges if you have any positive experience with it?

Hi rafael,you posted a few weeks ago your experience with differents tubers,is there any tuber that can make you feel as energetic as ripe oranges if you have any positive experience with it?
Hi, Nomane. I think one of best benefits of getting carbs from fruit is the ease of digestion. For me, that even applies to starchy fruits( plantains for example). Tubers in my experience take more energy to digest, so even though they make me feel good( warm extremities), the heaviness in the digestive track after a meal makes it feel like I'm not as energetic. So I guess the answer is no, mostly because of digestion.