TTFD Anxiety

stsfut

Tried out 250mg of this with a couple glasses of OJ and Mag. Malate but still had a pretty negative reaction. Felt like a Serotonin increase. Everything suddenly seemed so intense and I had extreme social anxiety. Finally went to the gym and started feeling better but wtf! Wish supplements worked for me. I read that maybe I’m low on gluthianone.

redsun

Tried out 250mg of this with a couple glasses of OJ and Mag. Malate but still had a pretty negative reaction. Felt like a Serotonin increase. Everything suddenly seemed so intense and I had extreme social anxiety. Finally went to the gym and started feeling better but wtf! Wish supplements worked for me. I read that maybe I’m low on gluthianone.

B1 megadoses will raise acetycholine levels like crazy and this can exacerbate anxiety. Consuming more carbs (since B1 will burn them faster) can help but only so much because its due to Ach. Those who also are prone to depression, feeling down, or low dopamine symptoms should be wary when trying B1. Low doses of 5mg should help provide benefit without raising Ach excessively.

mostlylurking

50mg of TTFD gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. It's a synthetic. Lots of info on dealing with the side effects here:

When Elliot says "thiamine" understand that he means TTFD mainly because that is the one he recommends in his practice.

I decided to stick with thiamine HCI because I never had alarming side effects with it even at much higher doses. I understand that some people react negatively to the HCI type also, but I suspect that it is not as common.

The side effects that I have experienced from thiamine HCI were completely alleviated with a 12 oz glass of orange juice. I don't know if the bad feeling was due to hypoglycemia or low potassium, but my symptoms disappeared quickly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals