TTFD Anxiety

stsfut

Tried out 250mg of this with a couple glasses of OJ and Mag. Malate but still had a pretty negative reaction. Felt like a Serotonin increase. Everything suddenly seemed so intense and I had extreme social anxiety. Finally went to the gym and started feeling better but wtf! Wish supplements worked for me. I read that maybe I’m low on gluthianone.

redsun

Tried out 250mg of this with a couple glasses of OJ and Mag. Malate but still had a pretty negative reaction. Felt like a Serotonin increase. Everything suddenly seemed so intense and I had extreme social anxiety. Finally went to the gym and started feeling better but wtf! Wish supplements worked for me. I read that maybe I’m low on gluthianone.

B1 megadoses will raise acetycholine levels like crazy and this can exacerbate anxiety. Consuming more carbs (since B1 will burn them faster) can help but only so much because its due to Ach. Those who also are prone to depression, feeling down, or low dopamine symptoms should be wary when trying B1. Low doses of 5mg should help provide benefit without raising Ach excessively.

mostlylurking

50mg of TTFD gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. It's a synthetic. Lots of info on dealing with the side effects here:

When Elliot says "thiamine" understand that he means TTFD mainly because that is the one he recommends in his practice.

I decided to stick with thiamine HCI because I never had alarming side effects with it even at much higher doses. I understand that some people react negatively to the HCI type also, but I suspect that it is not as common.

The side effects that I have experienced from thiamine HCI were completely alleviated with a 12 oz glass of orange juice. I don't know if the bad feeling was due to hypoglycemia or low potassium, but my symptoms disappeared quickly.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Lokzo This B-Vitamin Can Raise Dopamine (Thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide - TTFD) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 58
Nehring In Vivo Evidence For The Anticancer Effect Of Thiamine / Thoughts On TTFD B1 16
Recoen Elliot Overton On TTFD And Methylation Vitamins 1
Recoen Elliot Overton- TTFD And GSH Vitamins 4
orewashin TTFD’s Paradoxical Reaction B1 0
loess Allithiamine (TTFD) Powder Group Buy B1 38
Lokzo Taurine NUKES Social Anxiety...Via Oxytocin + GABA. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Mauritio Sterile gut leads to lower anxiety, serotonin , and TPH-levels + some bacteria don't increase serotonin Articles & Scientific Studies 4
Igorevich Diabet, Anxiety, MPB, Brain Fog, need advice Mental Issues 2
F My stack for testosterone, anxiety, inflammation and muscle growth: reasonable? Supplements 54
T Why can't I tolerate sugar on benzos? (It gives me severe physical anxiety) Ask For Help or Advice 14
T I got advice from herbalist James Sloane for physical anxiety caused by benzos what do you guys think? Ask For Help or Advice 3
J Over excitation and anxiety Mind, Sleep, Stress 3
A Studies to convince Dr to prescribe Minocyline for depression/anxiety?? Mental Issues 0
F Pregnenolone & or DHEA on TRT for anxiety&hair loss Ask For Help or Advice 4
T I took my valium 12 mg dose 21 minutes too late this morning and now have physical anxiety/withdrawal Ask For Help or Advice 9
Mito Serotonin receptor 4 in the hippocampus modulates mood and anxiety Articles & Scientific Studies 0
G Starting Caffeine - Lots of Health Problems - Asthma, Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertonic Pelvic Floor, Hair Loss, Anxiety/Depression Caffeine 54
T I inhaled chimney smoke from the boiler outside, now I got physical anxiety hours later Ask For Help or Advice 1
D Good alternative to anti anxiety medication? Mental Issues 34
haidut Serotonin (and SSRI drugs) can cause anxiety and PTSD Scientific Studies 0
T Will lemon balm help against benzodiazepine's physical anxiety? Ask For Help or Advice 21
xetawaves Anxiety, Depression And Confusion After Eating Ask For Help or Advice 6
Charger Seeking Advice: Rheumatoid Arthritis And IBS/Anxiety Female Issues 2
T I Missed My 5 Mg Evening Dose Of Valium, Now Have More Physical Anxiety Is This Neurological Damage? Ask For Help or Advice 33
haidut Hypothyroidism Can Cause Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Other Mental Issues Scientific Studies 2
Razvan Reccomandations Anxiety Ask For Help or Advice 8
T Finally Figuring This Out Anxiety, Twitching Hear Me Out Please Mental Issues 13
H Caffeine Giving Me Anxiety Ask For Help or Advice 1
T Sick Of The Depression And Anxiety Mental Issues 18
ScurveDream The "childlike" Mind, Awake Dreaming, Thoughts & Health/anxiety, Longevity & More Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4
lyfe From Crippling Anxiety/Not Function To Feeling Better - But Still Confused Diet 4
I Burn Out, Anxiety, Depression Mental Issues 29
F Best Supplement For Dealing With Performance Anxiety? Mental Issues 33
metabolizm The Anxiety Of Undisturbed Leisure Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 30
haidut A Third Of Americans Show Signs Of Clinical Anxiety, Depression Scientific Studies 2
Max. Vitamin D Causing ED And Huge Anxiety Supplements 23
vrd2107 Acute Physical Symptoms Of Anxiety/Panic Despite Mood Mental Issues 2
A Help With Lab Results - Thyroid, PCOS, Anxiety, No Energy Labs 9
P Anxiety Panic Without Fight Or Flight Mental Issues 4
R Anxiety Medication Ask For Help or Advice 11
E Anti-Peat Peating Causing Anxiety Debate - Anti-Peat 57
haidut Blocking Serotonin, Adrenaline Treats Anxiety, Brain Damage Due To Alcohol "addiction" Scientific Studies 6
M Severe Anxiety Ask For Help or Advice 2
Hitchens ADD/Adderal/Theanine/Anxiety Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
Velve921 Ca:p Ratio - 3:1 Almost Completely Abolishes Anxiety Diet, Recipes 32
R 5mg Escitalopram/lexapro Effectively Cured My Anxiety Pharmaceutical Drugs 31
UltraSuperior Anxiety And Feminine Voice After Ejaculating Male Issues 32
A Probably Very High Serotonin But No Anxiety Side Effect Ask For Help or Advice 22
maillol B Vitamins - Anxiety / Tension/ Hyperactivity Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 13