TSH up, Prolactin up, test low. Worsening of numbers since peating/ t3 supplementation,

DeuceNAHalf

My blood work is bad, Ive been feeling bad but powering through.

From last year to this year ive gained 40 pounds, My TSH went from 2.57 to 7.28, Prolactin doesnt have a previous reference but its high at 8.2. Test is very low at 321, My triglycerides have nearly quadrupled. total t4 is low but i dont know if thats a good indicator of anything. I also have chronically high monocytes. Ive seemingly been trying to do a lot but apparently failing miserably.

I was complete carnivore last year, no carb, organs all that. Was in a lot better shape. Tried peating and have just gotten fat. Im kind of lost. Ive been supplementing with t3, b vitamins (energin) taking as much aspirin as one can take. Ive had liver issues all my life and this go around my AST and ALT were out of range too.

Any help is welcome.

ccousz

From last year to this year ive gained 40 pounds, My TSH went from 2.57 to 7.28, Prolactin doesnt have a previous reference but its high at 8.2. Test is very low at 321, My triglycerides have nearly quadrupled. total t4 is low but i dont know if thats a good indicator of anything. I also have chronically high monocytes. Ive seemingly been trying to do a lot but apparently failing miserably.

I was complete carnivore last year, no carb, organs all that. Was in a lot better shape. Tried peating and have just gotten fat. Im kind of lost. Ive been supplementing with t3, b vitamins (energin) taking as much aspirin as one can take. Ive had liver issues all my life and this go around my AST and ALT were out of range too.

Any help is welcome.
What have you been eating? Exercise? Supplements? Need more info

Hans

Forum Supporter

Any help is welcome.
Yeah, we need to know your calories and macros. How much of what are you eating?

Kvothe

Any help is welcome.

Stop the T3 immediately. You're obviously overburdening your liver with it. Numbers should come down quickly after discontinuing it. Make sure to eat carbs frequently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals