TSH, prolactin and PTH are not being suppressed....

youngsinatra

I don‘t know if someone mentioned it, but a benign tumor of the thyroid/parathyroid can cause continually elevated PTH, despite the adequacy of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.

Risingfire

Thank you. That's the plan. Upped my Tyromax to 2 grains few weeks ago and now to 2.25 grains per day.

I've been mindful of PUFA for about 5 years, but had been super heavy on fish oil in my younger orthorexic and fitness obsessed days.

I sent a nail analysis sample, but for minerals only - awaiting the results that might help with the big picture here.

Edit: My sister had a large benign brain tumor removed years ago - I hope that stuff isn't familial and a tumor messing up my pituitary.
Did your pulse and temp increase? And I doubt you'll suffer your sister's ailment.

OP
xeliex

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Thank you, yes, daytime pulse improved greatly. Mostly around 60-75 bpm. I used to be down in the 40s before Peat and 50s before thyroid. Morning pulse still sub 60 and morning temps still pretty low, but daytime seems close to 98.6 F.

OP
xeliex

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I just got my mineral analysis from Georgi @haidut

and am glad that nothing looks too funky. Still gotta figure out the TSH, PTH, and prolactin elevation. I am hoping that by taking more thyroid, they all would go down too.

Intracellular potassium is high and copper low.

Na/K 0.5 low ref 0.56-20.5
Ca/K 0.3 low ref 0.66-12.9

Copper low 0.6 ref 4.2-17
Potassium high 267 ref 17-108

Last edited:

Risingfire

Thank you, yes, daytime pulse improved greatly. Mostly around 60-75 bpm. I used to be down in the 40s before Peat and 50s before thyroid. Morning pulse still sub 60 and morning temps still pretty low, but daytime seems close to 98.6 F.
What are you morning temps around?

youngsinatra

If you have copper deficiency then you could have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism + more.

But I think that copper is very inaccurate on hair tests and that blood test give a better picture.

Serum copper and ceruloplasmin are better indicators.

OP
xeliex

xeliex

Forum Supporter
If you have copper deficiency then you could have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism + more.

But I think that copper is very inaccurate on hair tests and that blood test give a better picture.

Serum copper and ceruloplasmin are better indicators.
Dang. This was toe analysis.

Previous Full Monty test from mid 2019 showed

Serum copper
112 ug/dL- range 72-166

Ceruloplasmin
26 mg/dL- range 16-31

Tsh back then was 4 and prolactin 20.

OP
xeliex

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Toes saying copper is terribly low but blood saying it's fine and ceruloplasmin fine...

youngsinatra

I don‘t know much about nail mineral analysis, but I think it might be similar to hair that copper does not accumulate much there.

According to your blood test you definitely don‘t have copper deficiency.

Risingfire

96-96.8 mercury under arm.

I am considering trying some T3 with Tyromax...
Yea I think a course of T3 can help though higher estrogen will interfere based on my experience. A strict diet with avoidance of pufas will be the best. And a daily carrot salad.

A.R

Dang. This was toe analysis.

Previous Full Monty test from mid 2019 showed

Serum copper
112 ug/dL- range 72-166

Ceruloplasmin
26 mg/dL- range 16-31

Tsh back then was 4 and prolactin 20.
Hey there

I’m suffering from similar problems to you.

Have you made any improvements so far?

Have you ever looked into supplementing Cardenosine? In the past that really helped me in lowering Prolactin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals