Trying To Understand Why Gd Toxic People Are Benefitting From

puella

a supplement called ProImmune 200 which contains:

Per Serving:
Selenium (from selenomethionine) 4.5 mcg 6% of Daily Value
Amino Acid Blend (Glycine / L-Glutamine / L-Cystine) 1450 mg*

The glutamine & cystine have me concerned enough to avoid for now. BUT a few people who are incredibly sick from gadolinium (heavy metal) seem to be finding relief from this stuff. In the right setting, & for the right amount of time, could this make sense?

OP
puella

puella

No,its severely underdosed and a scam.

Not quite what I was looking for. At least, that's not how I'd want something explained to me if someone was trying to warn me about something that was making me feel better.

I believe they are experiencing the positive results they're reporting. I'm just wondering if it's like stress hormones, where there might be temporary benefit but will eventually lead to more problems if continued?

I've seen a few things saying metal toxicity depletes cysteine & glutathione. And the aim of ProImmune is to promote glutathione production. I know these compounds aren't the most popular around here...
But they're aren't a lot of options for Gd toxicity (the chelator I'm taking also promotes glutathione so there is some overlap in experience). Maybe there is an exception to the rule & someone (maybe with chemistry understanding) could explain why this may or may not be the case?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom