Trying to Understand the Differing Stances on Covid/Vaccines

OP
T

Trevinski

Celebrities are like high schoolers, in that they wanna be liked, they wanna be relevant and will conform to the popular vote to keep their status and their shows. I doubt they sit around in the morning over coffee delving into deep and buried news, tgeyvare too busy lookingbinbthe mirror. It is a rare celebrity that is willing to take a hit to be real and speak their mind. The one that surprised and irritated me was Georve Clooney talking about the military sacrificed their lives for the good of the country and how we need to do the same getting vaccined, like he is some hero, oh brother. Just the sheer number of athletes dropping off like flies during their games should be a red flag! What do they think, global warming is to blame?
Them blaming global warming isn't too much of a stretch; it would be their agenda with super powers. I am sure tying it all together is all part of the agenda 2030/ great reset push. Really nothing surprises me at this point. I think things will sound crazier and more desperate as the wheels become more rickety.

Them blaming global warming isn't too much of a stretch; it would be their agenda with super powers. I am sure tying it all together is all part of the agenda 2030/ great reset push. Really nothing surprises me at this point. I think things will sound crazier and more desperate as the wheels become more rickety.
I can't even imagine how much crazier it can get. I think everything is pretty obvious, but people still don't wanna believe that they have been duped, so I think it will just come to violence next.

Treize

Main problem seems to be that these vaccines work by triggering immune responses against your own cells. Since the vaccine goes everywhere it also enters cells that cannot be replaced or are difficult to replace. This causes damage which might accumulate after repeated dosing.

I wonder how many neurons and cardiomyocites die every dose...

OP
T

Trevinski

Main problem seems to be that these vaccines work by triggering immune responses against your own cells. Since the vaccine goes everywhere it also enters cells that cannot be replaced or are difficult to replace. This causes damage which might accumulate after repeated dosing.

I wonder how many neurons and cardiomyocites die every dose...
Seems like a sound explanation. Nothing about these seems pro health whatsoever. The fact that no one can really pinpoint the extent of short term damage and we have also no long term data suggests pure and utter corruption even at the slightest thought of mandate.

OP
T

Trevinski

I saw this headline recently:

"A total of 270 US doctors, scientists, healthcare professionals and professors have written an open letter to streaming company Spotify, expressing concern about medical misinformation on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, listed as the platform’s most popular program.

In the episode, Malone espoused multiple baseless beliefs, including “mass formation psychosis” being responsible for people’s belief in vaccine efficacy, as well as the false claim that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose deaths as having been caused by Covid-19."

Other variations of this article tout the vaccines as being completely safe and effective.

akgrrrl

They can explain it away (mass formation psychosis) or we can acknowledge 50yrs of subliminal entrainment or indoctrination within every cartoon frame, every Hollywood movie and TV show, newsmedia, or inbedded in all genres of "recorded"music. We can think it is because of education or lack thereof.
After that, its an IQ test pure and simple.

Peatful

They can explain it away (mass formation psychosis) or we can acknowledge 50yrs of subliminal entrainment or indoctrination within every cartoon frame, every Hollywood movie and TV show, newsmedia, or inbedded in all genres of "recorded"music. We can think it is because of education or lack thereof.
After that, its an IQ test pure and simple.

OP
T

Trevinski

Indeed. The evidence for mass hypnosis is broadly there. Much of our educational system serves as a hypnotic indoctrination.

akgrrrl

Cartoons had whistleblowers in the 1950s. 1970s they told us it was in all cinema and tv, and even proposed a law against it. Right.
We have had amazing CGI since 1985, yet people believe everything they "see".
I find it difficult to believe that any adult who, as a child, experienced the moment of understanding that SantaClaus and Toothfairy was a narrative and not a truth, could fail to advance in life without questioning everything.
We are talking about the disparity between two sides of this narrative. The adults who have endangered children and who agreed to persecute them (and elders) with masks, isolation, and invasive procedure by needle, need more than effusive coddling to wake the F up.