Trying to Understand the Differing Stances on Covid/Vaccines

Trevinski

I wanted to create a new thread after reading through many conspiracy skeptic's pages on twitter and reddit. I go down the adverse reactions rabbit hole for several days and start to feel that a great majority of the public is starting to see that this agenda is not for the betterment of public health; I am quickly snapped back to reality when viewing some responses on twitter and reddit. It seems bizarre to me at this point in the "pandemic" and "vaccine" rollout that there are still so many self-proclaimed logical people that do not see through the narrative or anything suspicious about it whatsoever. There are rather large groups on reddit - leopardsatemyface being one of the more obnoxious examples- dedicated to debunking what they feel are covid and vaccine myths with frequent postings with headings along the lines of: "Anti-vaxxer declines vaccine and later dies of covid." And they often deride people who choose not to get jabbed as minimally educated and immature. I am wondering how many more athletes and children need to collapse and how many more suggestions by the mainstream media need to reverse before they begin to be less trustworthy of the "science". Though many of them accuse people espousing anti-vaccine views as being in the cult of conspiracy, I would say the trust the narrative view is the biggest religion/cult happening right now. Our leaders will continue to push this agenda forward and until the mass of humanity can revolt, but I feel it's those whole-heartedly adopting the narrative that will be one of the biggest impediments to retaining whatever is left of our freedoms.

YourUniverse

This is a necessary thread, I think. It would be good to objectively cite, every stance, all sides (left, right, up and down.... although 'true' should be the only one that matters...) and present evidence for and against. Time consuming but I dont see many prominent arguments debunked when there is plenty to work with in those regards.

Perry Staltic

I feel threads like this might be started to extract as much information as possible with as little effort as possible. Reporter or student trying to complete an assignment/project? Think tank or policy group trying to gather info to develop strategies? The opening posts sound like a setup, and there's either little interaction or followup by the OP, or OP's responses are some combination of evasive, non-committal or baiting for more info.

Edit: not implying anything about the OP. Might have good motives. Hope so.

Last edited:

zwez

Reddit is filled with AI bots crafting narratives to sway public opinion. It’s a propaganda outlet.

Peatful

Reddit is filled with AI bots crafting narratives to sway public opinion. It’s a propaganda outlet.
My husband has a college friend whose well paid full time job is to go on to social media to push certain propaganda (his being the Democratic party agenda).

It’s big money, with a lot at stake, and very very pathological.

OP
T

Trevinski

Seems to be the case. They are certainly effective at censoring anything that disagrees. There are still hundreds of non-automated people being swayed by the narrative on those sties, too, however.

OP
T

Trevinski

I feel threads like this might be started to extract as much information as possible with as little effort as possible. Reporter or student trying to complete an assignment/project? Think tank or policy group trying to gather info to develop strategies? The opening posts sound like a setup, and there's either little interaction or followup by the OP, or OP's responses are some combination of evasive, non-committal or baiting for more info.

Edit: not implying anything about the OP. Might have good motives. Hope so.
Yep. No agenda. Just another follower of Peat's advice with a genuine observation and inquiry into whether others were seeing the same blind agreement to the narrative on social media or in their social circles. I have relatives that also believe that the jabs are 100% safe and effective; I guess many live in echo chambers.

OP
T

Trevinski

This is a necessary thread, I think. It would be good to objectively cite, every stance, all sides (left, right, up and down.... although 'true' should be the only one that matters...) and present evidence for and against. Time consuming but I dont see many prominent arguments debunked when there is plenty to work with in those regards.
I agree that it would be healthy to be conscious of differing viewpoints and the information they are getting their stance from.

The thing with many of the pro-narrative sites is that they are dedicated to debunking what they feel is misinformation, but there also isn't a lot of positive information coming through on the vaccines/covid front, so deriding others who have chosen otherwise seems to be the main focus. I think they feel the only thing now preventing us from moving forward is not having mass acceptance of their view.

tankasnowgod

There are still hundreds of non-automated people being swayed by the narrative on those sties, too, however.
How do you know they are being "swayed by the narrative?"

They could be getting paid to post what they do, directly or indirectly. Andrew Bogut (former NBA player) has stated he was offered a fair amount of cash to come out and endorse lockdown and other policies near the start of Covid. An Instagram "influencer" (basically, she was a pretty girl with hundreds of thousands of followers) came out aid she was offered a couple thousand dollars (on a few occasions) to go get a vax, and take a picture of it, and then post it.

Pfizer dumps multiple millions into traditional advertising, as a single example-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlL5_kKyLA0

You don't think drug companies and other interests running this "Pandemic" are too cheap to buy some clickbait writers, too, do you?

CiggyTardust

Reddit is a shill and bot-infested hell hole that should not be regarded as having any meaningful connection to reality.

Getting censored and banned from Reddit at the beginning of the pandemic for pointing out obvious truths did more to red pill me than anything else... it pushed me to the fringes of the internet where people speak freely and the truth is not silenced.

tankasnowgod

I have relatives that also believe that the jabs are 100% safe and effective;
I'm baffled as to why anyone ever believed that. Before 2020, everyone knew that every drug had side effects, even aspirin. They also knew that supplements and vitamins weren't 100% safe. There had been a long campaign about vaccine "safety," but even in that world, it was known experimental vaccines were risky, at the very least.

I didn't realize you could slap the label "vaccine" on anything, and people would think it's 100% safe and effective. People who deal street drugs should start calling them things like "cocaine vaccine" and "heroin vaccine." Nuclear waste should be labeled as "Nuclear Vaccine," then instead of proper disposal, you could just inject it into people. A car manufacturer finds there was a defect in their vehicles? No problem, don't do a recall, just call it a "safety issue vaccine."

jmparret

Much of the positive view on vaccines is political.

We have brandon out saying "winter of death for unvaxxed" on youtube.

I will not take one and i know i will not be dead this winter.

Peater

It's all so confusing, do I get injected with a new untested mystery goop, the manufacturers of which are legally protected from prosecution, or do I just trust my natural immune sytem to survive an illness with a >99% survival rate.

I just can't decide.

tankasnowgod

It's all so confusing, do I get injected with a new untested mystery goop, the manufacturers of which are legally protected from prosecution, or do I just trust my natural immune sytem to survive an illness with a >99% survival rate.

I just can't decide.
I think the only "confusion" among the untainted at this point is if they cave to the pressure or not. I think everyone who has refused this far knows that Covid and the dangers are way overblown, and that the vaccine is not as "Safe and Effective!" as it's been sold.

Peater

I think the only "confusion" among the untainted at this point is if they cave to the pressure or not. I think everyone who has refused this far knows that Covid and the dangers are way overblown, and that the vaccine is not as "Safe and Effective!" as it's been sold.
They can inject my corpse, as far as I've seen it's a death shot anyway.

OP
T

Trevinski

How do you know they are being "swayed by the narrative?"

They could be getting paid to post what they do, directly or indirectly. Andrew Bogut (former NBA player) has stated he was offered a fair amount of cash to come out and endorse lockdown and other policies near the start of Covid. An Instagram "influencer" (basically, she was a pretty girl with hundreds of thousands of followers) came out aid she was offered a couple thousand dollars (on a few occasions) to go get a vax, and take a picture of it, and then post it.

Pfizer dumps multiple millions into traditional advertising, as a single example-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlL5_kKyLA0

You don't think drug companies and other interests running this "Pandemic" are too cheap to buy some clickbait writers, too, do you?

I agree that there are many people being bought off and the powers that be basically have a hold of the major social media networks and utilize their bots to secure a single narrative; though there is still a good percentage that do not fall into that category that legitimately believe and defend most things that come out of the mainstream media; I have encountered many of them in my personal life.

That video is indeed telling of the amount of money that is going in and coming out of Pfizer to build their brand. Quite disturbing.

And it was odd that my relative believes that these are 100% safe and effective. Even the manufacturers would admit to this not being the case. In reality there is no way to gauge safety and efficacy with something experimental that has not been tested in the long term.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I agree that there are many people being bought off and the powers that be basically have a hold of the major social media networks and utilize their bots to secure a single narrative; though there is still a good percentage that do not fall into that category that legitimately believe and defend most things that come out of the mainstream media; I have encountered many of them in my personal life.

That video is indeed telling of the amount of money that is going in and coming out of Pfizer to build their brand. Quite disturbing.

And it was odd that my relative believes that these are 100% safe and effective. Even the manufacturers would admit to this not being the case. In reality there is no way to gauge safety and efficacy with something experimental that has not been tested in the long term.
Reed JFK JR The real Anthony Fauci, it goes into great detail about Fauci , bill gates and the corruption of our government and pharmaceutical industry and how we got here.

Basically everything thing you expected but basically exposes where all the bodies are buried figuratively and literally. Bill gates and Fauci obsession with vaccines, the deaths behind many of there other vaccines experiments. Their campaigns against drugs that were no longer patented to prop up their pharmaceutical cronies drugs that ended killing people from the aids epidemic to Covid.

Kris

Reed JFK JR The real Anthony Fauci, it goes into great detail about Fauci , bill gates and the corruption of our government and pharmaceutical industry and how we got here.

Basically everything thing you expected but basically exposes where all the bodies are buried figuratively and literally. Bill gates and Fauci obsession with vaccines, the deaths behind many of there other vaccines experiments. Their campaigns against drugs that were no longer patented to prop up their pharmaceutical cronies drugs that ended killing people from the aids epidemic to Covid.

do we have an snipers on the forum?

Lee Simeon

My husband has a college friend whose well paid full time job is to go on to social media to push certain propaganda (his being the Democratic party agenda).

It’s big money, with a lot at stake, and very very pathological.
What is the democratic party agenda?

Peatful

What is the democratic party agenda?
Im no politico- far from it.

But the narrative he pushes- even in his personal life - is pro government; pro vaxx; BLM; white men are bad; Biden/Harris are worthy; anti gun but pro abortion.
You get the picture.

Any of the ‘popular’ social justice views on Reddit- he is probably out there making six figures to persuade you with his posts.

He’s a miserable sad person btw....
Hates himself.