Trying To Understand Serotonin Role And How Lowering It Benefits Health

biggirlkisss

trying to understand serotonin role and how lowering it benefits health

I understand that lowering serotonin lowers prolactin increases testosterone lowers coirstol and adrenaline. All good stuff but why does serotonin do this? How does endotoxin play a part with serotonin. I get confused by this.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

Endotoxin raises serotonin. Serotonin raises NO. NO binds to mitochondria causing it to become inefficient. Lower energy equals everything bad. I get confused I though endtoxin increases lactic acid which in turn increases serotonin or does it work both ways.

fradon

trying to understand serotonin role and how lowering it benefits health

I understand that lowering serotonin lowers prolactin increases testosterone lowers coirstol and adrenaline. All good stuff but why does serotonin do this? How does endotoxin play a part with serotonin. I get confused by this.

the body is pretty efficient. since most of the serotonin is in the gut, if you get leaky gut then you get endotoxin and serotonin in your blood which increases inflammation...gelaltin helps because it has no tryptophan so it can not create more serotonin to increases inflamation it also helps the liver detox and the intestines repair.

Jing

If endotoxins increase serotonin couldn't that be because serotonin is protective? So the body increases serotonin to protects us from endotoxins? .. if so lowering serotonin would be bad even if it feels good because the real solution would be to get rid of endotoxins.. just a thought ..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals