Trying To Formulate An Alternative To Bluelene Without MB

IROM

I am trying to find resources on Mehtylene Blue and Gentian Violet derivatives that have higher antioxidant effects than either. Bluelene has patented use of Methylene Blue in cosmetics and while I doubt such a wide claim would hold up against my product which is multi-use (acne, facial detenser, anti-wrinkle etc.) I would like to look into the possibility of finding a BETTER alternative to MB.

Lipophilic methylene blue analogues enhance mitochondrial function and increase frataxin levels in a cellular model of Friedreich's ataxia:
Lipophilic methylene blue analogues enhance mitochondrial function and increase frataxin levels in a cellular model of Friedreich's ataxia - PubMed

Any thoughts on Gentian Violet? Or the Azure B?

OP
IROM

IROM

Attachments

• download - 2020-11-14T223021.238.jpeg
    download - 2020-11-14T223021.238.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 10
OP
IROM

IROM

I've shelved the project but pretty sure I developed a stable formula. Never got a good Azure B source. However, I've talked to several people who say that the moisturizer wouldn't break copyright because I have some different ingredients than the other product. Specifically using hyaluronic acid provides a stable long-term delivery via gel and there seems to be no breakdown in efficacy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals