Trying Natural lipase inhibitors as a method for reducing fatty liver.

Instead of using xenical which works as a weight loss drug that inhibits lipase ingestion, I’m trying to to go the natural route. Aside from lowering my fat intake, I’ve been looking into more natural supplements.

So far my research has led me to trying citrus bioflavonoids, which contain naringenin, hesperidin,nobiletin, rutin, etc. Citrus Bergamot extract. Also Muscadine Grape seed extract, dandelion tea, spearmint extract., green tea extract, caffeine. Also I’m upping my polyphenols. Any other supplements that may help to clean up my fatty liver?

One positive thing I’ve noticed is a diminished appetite and more of a flat stomach. And less bloat.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Oh, interestingly, many of the supplements I mentioned are supposed to help with Covid, omicron etc. That’s an intriguing connection.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
No not a lot of orange juice. I prefer to eat the oranges whole. But yeah, green tea, dandelion tea and heavy on the bioflavonoids…particularly the citrus ones. I kind of look at it as astringents for my liver. To clean out the fat. The research seems to suggest they help with the lipase reduction. But I was wondering if there’s anything else that I can add.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Oh and peppermint is good too. Seems to calm my stomach down, and works as an antinflamatory.

Back
Top Bottom