Trust The WHO?

Drareg

It’s a cartel.
This is a tragedy that governments have swallowed their narrative, the medical systems within countries are also complicit ,how can the WHO be so comprised by conflicts of interest that its allowed to continue is delusional.

The "New normal" mantra should be used to mock every fool who uttered it for the rest of their days, I loathe its implied meaning, it’s both infantile ,authoritarian ,vague and paradoxical . It came from the WHO/bill ,Melinda and Jeffrey child sex trafficking foundation, hot off the script. How puppet like and stupid must you be to utter it?

The birth defects caused by uranium in Iraq is news to me, the WHO suppressing the information surrounding it, psychopaths.

Matt C

It’s a cartel.
This is a tragedy that governments have swallowed their narrative, the medical systems within countries are also complicit ,how can the WHO be so comprised by conflicts of interest that its allowed to continue is delusional.

The "New normal" mantra should be used to mock every fool who uttered it for the rest of their days, I loathe its implied meaning, it’s both infantile ,authoritarian ,vague and paradoxical . It came from the WHO/bill ,Melinda and Jeffrey child sex trafficking foundation, hot off the script. How puppet like and stupid must you be to utter it?

The birth defects caused by uranium in Iraq is news to me, the WHO suppressing the information surrounding it, psychopaths.

I'm with ya

Fred

All government institutions are inherently corrupt and irredeemable. Search "FDA revolving door" for example. Or read "100 years of Medical Robbery" by Dale Steinreich.
The coronavirus is an obvious scam employing useless (for the task at least) PCR tests and incentivizing miscategorization of every illness as "coronavirus" (a substantial Medicare bonus for Covid patients is stipulated in the CARES act)
Until now, I wasn't certain that there was a New World Order (or whatever you want to call it), but now I'm sure. It's impossible to make sense of the propaganda and response to the "crisis" any other way.

Drareg

The mistake the author makes is that its a hard left agenda, its a ruling class agenda, neo feudalism.

"So when swine flu conveniently trotted in, the WHO essentially crossed out "avian," inserted "swine," and WHO Director-General Margaret Chan arrogantly boasted, "The world can now reap the benefits of investments over the last five years in pandemic preparedness." But there’s more than bureaucratic self-interest at work here. Bizarrely enough, the WHO has also exploited its phony pandemic to push a hard left political agenda. In a September speech WHO Director-General Chan said "ministers of health" should take advantage of the "devastating impact" swine flu will have on poorer nations to get out the message that "changes in the functioning of the global economy" are needed to "distribute wealth on the basis of" values "like community, solidarity, equity and social justice." She further declared it should be used as a weapon against "international policies and systems that govern financial markets, economies, commerce, trade and foreign affairs." Chan’s dream now lies in tatters. All the WHO has done, says PACE’s Wodarg, is to destroy "much…"

P

Peatness

The mistake the author makes is that its a hard left agenda, its a ruling class agenda, neo feudalism.

"So when swine flu conveniently trotted in, the WHO essentially crossed out "avian," inserted "swine," and WHO Director-General Margaret Chan arrogantly boasted, "The world can now reap the benefits of investments over the last five years in pandemic preparedness." But there’s more than bureaucratic self-interest at work here. Bizarrely enough, the WHO has also exploited its phony pandemic to push a hard left political agenda. In a September speech WHO Director-General Chan said "ministers of health" should take advantage of the "devastating impact" swine flu will have on poorer nations to get out the message that "changes in the functioning of the global economy" are needed to "distribute wealth on the basis of" values "like community, solidarity, equity and social justice." She further declared it should be used as a weapon against "international policies and systems that govern financial markets, economies, commerce, trade and foreign affairs." Chan’s dream now lies in tatters. All the WHO has done, says PACE’s Wodarg, is to destroy "much…"
I agree. The left/right paradigm is meaningless since both positions have been co-opted into the globalist/ruling class agendas.

-Luke-

Peatress

Last edited: