Trust the Science with James Corbett

Jon2547

This is so good I felt compelled to pass it along.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

The best way to fight back against vaccine mandates is to simply accept being fired and not having a job. I am willing to go and live under a bridge or out in the forest. I've had years and years to think this way and to weigh it all out.

LUH 3417

The best way to fight back against vaccine mandates is to simply accept being fired and not having a job. I am willing to go and live under a bridge or out in the forest. I've had years and years to think this way and to weigh it all out.
I actually would feel much more at ease as a troll anyway. (Pre internet troll meaning, of course)

P

Peatness

I actually would feel much more at ease as a troll anyway. (Pre internet troll meaning, of course)
I share the same sentiments, however, I wouldn't do too well as a homeless hobo. I'm too hypo and would have to take up drinking, smoking, and find the guys with the fluffy blankets. It wouldn't end well.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

I share the same sentiments, however, I wouldn't do too well as a homeless hobo. I'm too hypo and would have to take up drinking, smoking, and find the guys with the fluffy blankets. It wouldn't end well.
I would probably head out to some local forests and try to either live on ants or eat pine cones. Either way, I would die on my own terms.

Z

Zsazsa

Clinical trials (DB-RCTs) Have Miserably Failed in COVID-19 – and Became No Longer the Gold Standard Type of Clinical Study

Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trials (DB-RCT) represent the most respected type of study in medical and clinical science. The only types of studies that can have stronger evidence are actually reviews: systematic reviews and meta-analyses, which are statistical analysis of systematic reviews.
And DB-RCTs have miserably failed in COVID-19, and consequently lost credibility (for any serious scientist or scientific community).

Why?
The vast majority, if not virtually all DB-RCTs with repurposed drugs that have been published in highly prestigious journals are fatally wrong. Paradoxically, other DB-RCTs with much better quality in terms of drug treatment timing, dosing, duration, targeted population, appropriate outcomes measured – but maybe not belonging to friends of the editor, of the Big Pharma or of Big Universities – have been systematically rejected without sufficiently plausible arguments. Coincidently, these DB-RCTs that have been rejected were positive for repurposed drugs.

What has happened?

Is it because we ‘unlearned’ science and got blind to what truly makes actual valid DB-RCTs? Or is there something else we still need to know?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals