Trump Tries To Go Peat

Arnold Grape

"Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you could do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds--, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it goes, the way it kills it in one minute, that's, uh, that's pretty powerful.”

Max23

Anyone can do science. It is great to see him try. I was thinking he was in on it. Weird he hasn´t figured it out yet that they are conning him to sell vaccines and to change the world order. He has always been very hard on his contractors. He should see everyone around him is failing hard.

yerrag

"Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you could do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds--, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it goes, the way it kills it in one minute, that's, uh, that's pretty powerful.”

Is this you talking, or did Trump say that?

puhhhlease. Stop "cleaning" trumps message.

Lysol just made a warning. Hahahah

Lysol maker, EPA warn against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments

The comments are funny

1 hour ago
The fact that Lysol has to make this kind of statement speaks volumes about the country

53 minutes agoIf society needs to be issued a warning on this subject, that says a lot about society...and it's not good.

1 hour ago
Don't forget to wash it down with some Tide Pods while you're at it.

59 minutes agoHe's said some off the wall things.
But this one will be page one in the history books forever.

OP
Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape

puhhhlease. Stop "cleaning" trumps message.

Lysol just made a warning. Hahahah

Lysol maker, EPA warn against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments

The comments are funny

1 hour ago
The fact that Lysol has to make this kind of statement speaks volumes about the country

53 minutes agoIf society needs to be issued a warning on this subject, that says a lot about society...and it's not good.

1 hour ago
Don't forget to wash it down with some Tide Pods while you're at it.

59 minutes agoHe's said some off the wall things.
But this one will be page one in the history books forever.
There is an insouciant greatness to these refrains while being simultaneously horrifying when it comes medical advice, which the public will follow. This one is relevant to this community because I feel like he was straddling a concept of health talked about here, while cleanly missing the mark enough that some of the most stodgy forum members may even find amusing.

michael94

There is an insouciant greatness to these refrains while being simultaneously horrifying when it comes medical advice, which the public will follow. This one is relevant to this community because I feel like he was straddling a concept of health talked about here, while cleanly missing the mark enough that some of the most stodgy forum members may even find amusing.
Its reddit hive mind upvote seeking behavior, dont make much of it

I bet next few days we will have someone dead after a curative Lysol injection somewhere. Like with anti-malarials.

Noodlz2

Is this you talking, or did Trump say that?

Trump said that during yesterday's task force briefing.

There is a clinic in the US running IV hydrogen peroxide with extremely high success against covid (as well as using vitamins A, D, C and iodine)

Love to see it. Scott Adams says a specific type of stupid is the type of person who says it can't be done, who then immediately gets proved wrong when someone else says it's already being done.

jmojo

If Trump could actually communicate more elegantly, he might actually have a chance at bringing all sides together to question things. Instead he comes across as a divisive buffoon that panders to his followers while alienating the rest. He has some interesting things to say at times but also loses credibility because of his many incoherent ramblings. Many people will not take him seriously in any fashion because of that.

yerrag

There is a clinic in the US running IV hydrogen peroxide with extremely high success against covid (as well as using vitamins A, D, C and iodine)
Do you have a link to it?

RealNeat

IV Vit C is a disinfectant, along with ozone, and h202

yerrag

IV Vit C is a disinfectant, along with ozone, and h202
Yeah, I'm considering using IV H2O2, then if it's not killing enough of my periodontal pathogens lining my blood vessels along with plaque, I'll have to resort to ozone.

Trump's thinking like a person liberated from medical dogmatism, but the media twists his words as he didn't say Lysol. I give him credit for elevating the conversation on a national level.

Some posters here just ride along with the media lying and bashing. Very antithetical to the spirit of this forum.

RealNeat

Yeah, I'm considering using IV H2O2, then if it's not killing enough of my periodontal pathogens lining my blood vessels along with plaque, I'll have to resort to ozone.

Trump's thinking like a person liberated from medical dogmatism, but the media twists his words as he didn't say Lysol. I give him credit for elevating the conversation on a national level.

Some posters here just ride along with the media lying and bashing. Very antithetical to the spirit of this forum.
Have you tried rife technology?

Wow more than a 100? :p:

Coronavirus live updates: Maryland agency receives more than 100 disinfectant use calls

Maryland warns residents not to ingest disinfectant after receiving more than 100 calls

Maryland sent out an emergency alert after receiving more than 100 calls on consuming disinfectant as a possible treatment to COVID-19, according to the governor's office.

The calls came after President Donald Trump suggested using a disinfectant.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that," Trump said Thursday at the White House briefing.

By Friday, he said that he was "sarcastically" asking a question.

Some Maryland residents, however, still dialed the Maryland Emergency Management Agency to ask about disinfectant use.

"This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route," the agency tweeted.

Doctors also say that no one should consume disinfectant.

yerrag

Have you tried rife technology?

Is this Rife? He doesn't talk about Rife at all, and I'm up to the 19 minute mark, all on how to use the silver pulser.

I thought the Rife unit is larger and isn't something you wear. I have to check with my cousin as he had one before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals