Trump Puts RFK Jr – Who Railed Against A Vaccine ‘holocaust’ – In Charge Of Commission On Vaccines

OP
charlie_

charlie_

@Richiebogie Knows what's up. Joel 2:15 through 27 explains exactly what is happening here. A restoration of epic proportions is happening along with tearing down the idols of fakestream media news, Hollywood, the elite who call themselves Jews but are actually from the synagogue of satan. It is happening, it is written and is going down exactly as foretold.

x-ray peat

Interesting article. Seems to fall in line with what Johnny Cirucci talks about, who is a historian on this subject. I've watched some of his youtube vids. "All roads lead back to Rome" <his quote>, as to where the true world puppetmasters stem from. He also says the Jesuits use the Jews as scapegoats. He also mentions the Rothschild's <who often come to mind as ones in part pulling the strings> as just being accountants for the Vatican.
I've listened to lots of Cirucci. He's pretty good. It helps to listen/read lots of different sources as the subject is so massive and made purposely confusing. Using the Jews as their frontmen is a time honored strategy that never seems to get old, as you can see from the above post.

Last edited:
OP
charlie_

charlie_

I've listened to lots of Cirucci. He's pretty good. It helps to listen/read lots of different sources as the subject is so massive and made purposely confusing. Using the Jews as their frontmen is a time honored strategy that never seems to get old, as you can see from the above post.
Except they are not Jews.

Rand56

Cirucci is good. Hopefully he is also watching his back, because he is not afraid to name names. In addition to watching his 3 part Iluminati Unmasked on youtube, which he goes over parts of his 800+ page book titled the same, I've also listened to a fair amount of his Resistance Rising internet radio shows.

Richiebogie

Hi @charlie. One seer earlier this year after watching Donald Trump was blessed by the Holy Ghost and knew Trump was to be "anointed". He knew to read Isaiah 45 which he had never heard before.

He discovered it was a special prophesy for King Cyrus who, though not Jewish, was guided by God and was a great help to Israel. I believe Cyrus helped build the 2nd Temple after the Babylonian invasion.

Our Christian then discovered that Donald Trump would be the 45th president were he to win!

He wrote to Trump's family and recommended that Donald pray and repent to The Lord. Soon after Donald's appeal improved.

Just as the false idols of Hollywood, Television and the Music Industry are fleeing from Trump like vampires flee from the dawn, maybe the barbarians will voluntarily flee from the Holy Land, returning the Temple Mount, Bethlehem and the rest of the West Bank to God's control.

(Maybe all that will remain of the old satan worshippers will be a few frightened poo emojis in an archived Twitter tweet).

It appears that some prophesies from the old testament can repeat for Christians and Jews in the US and Israel in the modern era.

Last edited:

Travis

This is insane. I never would have thought this 6 months ago when I read this 66 page essay entitled Tobacco Science and the Thimerosal Scandal.

Kennedy is no shrinking violet. This is a cogent and scathing summary of the Thimerosal scandal. I would recommend reading this. It is double-spaced, so it's more like 33 pages. It has references so even less.

For a deeper chemical understanding of Thimerosal, visit Dr. King's website. He is a toxicologist and a Doctor in Chemistry.

Very knowledgeable man with a driven agenda.

Chemists know mercury the best, and they all seem to realize how poisonous it is. Only dentists, the AMA, and shameless industrialists defend it.

There were always safer, cheaper, and more effective preservatives than thimerosal. Don't let the online propagandists tell you otherwise. They will act like experts, but they are not. They are simply advertising trolls that sit at a desk 8 hours per day.

thomas00

This thread, like many other threads on politics and culture, is embarrassing.

One would hope that people who are inspired by Peat would cultivate an intelligent sceptism and class awareness.

Instead it reads like a bunch of potheads huddled around a screen lapping up Infowars trash.

Ahanu

One would hope that people who are inspired by Peat would cultivate an intelligent sceptism and class awareness.

Instead it reads like a bunch of potheads huddled around a screen lapping up Infowars trash.

Well, there are more than 4000 members on this forum... you will always and everywhere have some funny people

x-ray peat

Well, there are more than 4000 members on this forum... you will always and everywhere have some funny people
Sorry if we woke you. Go back to sleep. I think that there's a vaccination that would make sure this doesn't happen again.

thomas00

Clarification-

My little spray was aimed at those trying to convince us that the world is run by a secret cabal of jews, not vaccine skeptics

yerrag

Clarification-

My little spray was aimed at those trying to convince us that the world is run by a secret cabal of jews, not vaccine skeptics
Glad to hear that. There are plenty of vaccine skeptics around this neck of the woods :bear:

area51puy

Forum Supporter

The journalist Kennedy referenced, Pedro Gonzalez of Chronicles Magazine, noted in his tweet Pfizer's donation of $1 million to Trump's presidential inauguration committee following his election victory in 2016.

Gonzalez also pointed to the subsequent nominations of former Trump administration officials Scott Gottlieb and Alex Azar, and their connections to the pharmaceutical industry as an executive and lobbyist respectively. He then mentioned the former president's financial disclosure forms submitted last month showing he owns stock in Pharma giants Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.

Gonzalez claimed Trump "killed" plans for a vaccine safety commission, which he said would have included Kennedy, because of his connections to Big Pharma. The group, according to a 2018 report by The Guardian, was intended to be made up of vaccine skeptics and was going to investigate a potential link between childhood vaccinations and autism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals