Trump Puts RFK Jr – Who Railed Against A Vaccine ‘holocaust’ – In Charge Of Commission On Vaccines

sladerunner69

There's good and bad in all ethnicities. But obviously you haven't done your homework. This isn't the only article exposing the truth on this charlatan. Any thinking person (who does their homework) can see that yes indeed, Trump is really a Drumpf. And part of the network. It is a BIG network/family my fellow forum member. I suppose bigger than you realize.

Common last name. And last names are not the same as lineages and houses. Your presupposing your beliefs into your arguement.

amethyst

Common last name. And last names are not the same as lineages and houses. Your presupposing your beliefs into your arguement.
As for your "beliefs" comment: If it walks like a skunk, and smells like a skunk, it is a skunk.

amethyst

Well I guess you got me there, pal. I don't need to see anymore evidence then that aphorism. Consider this case closed shut :praying:
It's only "closed' on your end. FYI, I am apolitical. I favor no side. I see what I see from examining the studied evidence. And the evidence stinks. Lol, like a skunk.

x-ray peat

There's good and bad in all ethnicities. But obviously you haven't done your homework. This isn't the only article exposing the truth on this charlatan. Any thinking person (who does their homework) can see that yes indeed, Trump is really a Drumpf. And part of the network. It is a BIG network/family my fellow forum member. I suppose bigger than you realize.* Several of your comments are really naïve on the subject.
It is obvious when someone has no idea what they are talking and challenged their first resort is to personal insult rather than providing even one counterfactual argument. So please enlighten me with your deep knowledge of the world and your extensive homework. Tell me specifically which of my comments are so naïve. I have given you plenty of facts that can easily be checked if you are able to competently read beyond the deliberate misinformation. So far you have added nothing of your own that would lead anyone to believe that you are not the naive one.

I think you just linked to the first anti-NWO article that talked about Trump's family changing its name to Drumpf . In the best case you didn’t bother to read it or in the worst case you naively accepted such obvious crap for truth. Tell me, do you really think that Trump is Jewish because his Great Grandmother was named Kober? No one is arguing that Trump is not a Charlatan or that his name wasn't originally Drumpf, but you have fallen for the most obviously false Hegelian dialectics at play. If you really think that there is good and bad in all ethnicities, why would you link to an article that blames everything on a satanic masonic Jewish conspiracy as if the were the head of it all or that Trump is an "Illuminati Jew" like the title of the article states. Maybe it is you that needs to do a bit more homework.

Last edited:

amethyst

It is obvious when someone has no idea what they are talking and challenged their first resort is to personal insult rather than providing even one counterfactual argument. So please enlighten me with your deep knowledge of the world and your extensive homework. Tell me specifically which of my comments are so naïve. I have given you plenty of facts that can easily be checked if you are able to competently read beyond the deliberate misinformation. So far you have added nothing of your own that would lead anyone to believe that you are not the naive one.

I think you just linked to the first anti-NWO article that talked about Trump's family changing its name to Drumpf . In the best case you didn’t bother to read it or in the worst case you naively accepted such obvious crap for truth. Tell me, do you really think that Trump is Jewish because his Great Grandmother was named Kober? No one is arguing that Trump is not a Charlatan or that his name wasn't originally Drumpf, but you have fallen for the most obviously false Hegelian dialectics at play. If you really think that there is good and bad in all ethnicities, why would you link to an article that blames everything on a satanic masonic Jewish conspiracy as if the were the head of it all or that Trump is an "Illuminati Jew" like the title of the article states. Maybe it is you that needs to do a bit more homework.
Why so sensitive? As to the comments about being naïve, I was inferring that you did not realize that they are not separate groups (aka the Jesuits). They are all of the same tree, the same family. It is naïve to think they operate autonomously.

x-ray peat

Why so sensitive? As to the comments about being naïve, I was inferring that you did not realize that they are not separate groups (aka the Jesuits). They are all of the same tree, the same family. It is naïve to think they operate autonomously.

If you resort to personal attacks you shouldn't be so surprised by a less than friendly response. I know you think you have “done your homework” but you are still far from the truth. As a start, you may wish to watch a few Walter Veith videos on youtube. He is a former tenured University Professor and has 100s of hours of real research on the subject. His series Total Onslaught is a great overview. If you are using Henry Makow as one of your sources you really need to step up your game. He is a low level disinformation shill whose whole purpose is to confuse and divert people’s anger. So, sorry but Trump or Drumpf is not Jewish but is of German ancestry.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

@x-ray peat said "No one is arguing that Trump is not a Charlatan"

Well I will! He seems to be appointing people who align with his policies of America first, secure borders, truth in media, small government, prudent spending, effective healthcare...

amethyst

If you resort to personal attacks you shouldn't be so surprised by a less than friendly response. I know you think you have “done your homework” but you are still far from the truth. As a start, you may wish to watch a few Walter Veith videos on youtube. He is a former tenured University Professor and has 100s of hours of real research on the subject. His series Total Onslaught is a great overview. If you are using Henry Makow as one of your sources you really need to step up your game. He is a low level disinformation shill whose whole purpose is to confuse and divert people’s anger. So, sorry but Trump or Drumpf is not Jewish but is of German ancestry.
Amazing. If you think calling someone "naïve" is a personal attack, then you are really stretching and maybe it is you who has personal issues with this, for whatever reason. Sorry, but you are wrong. Have you ever heard of German jews before? Honestly, I don't know why I waste my time with individuals who choose to be willfully ignorant. I know it's tough having one's illusions shattered.

Last edited:

amethyst

Well I will! He seems to be appointing people who align with his policies of America first, secure borders, truth in media, small government, prudent spending, effective healthcare...
"seems" to be is the key word here.

x-ray peat

Amazing. If you think calling someone "naïve" is a personal attack, then you are really stretching and maybe it is you who has personal issues with this, for whatever reason. Sorry, but you are wrong. Have you ever heard of German jews before? Honestly, I don't know why I waste my time with individuals who choose to be willfully ignorant. I know it's tough having one's illusions shattered.
Talk about willful ignorance. So you still maintain that Trump is Jewish because why? His great grandmother had a Jewish sounding German name? That is one strong delusion you are nursing. As I already explained to you, even if his great grandmother was Jewish, and there is no evidence that she was, that still wouldn’t make Trump Jewish. Your definition of who is a Jew is even stricter than it was in Nazi Germany. So thank you for shattering my delusions. Trump is really Jewish after-all. Why? I guess because you say so.

As for personal insults, I don’t really care what you say to me. I was pointing out the weakness of your beliefs that when challenged, instead of providing one counter-argument based in fact, you resorted to several personal insults. I have noticed that you seem to do this in a lot of your exchanges with people. A daily carrot salad could help with that. You are right in one respect though; I shouldn’t waste my time with someone who "chooses to be willfully ignorant."

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Hegelian Dialectics my friend. The move to the right is all part of the show.

Rand56

Interesting article. Seems to fall in line with what Johnny Cirucci talks about, who is a historian on this subject. I've watched some of his youtube vids. "All roads lead back to Rome" <his quote>, as to where the true world puppetmasters stem from. He also says the Jesuits use the Jews as scapegoats. He also mentions the Rothschild's <who often come to mind as ones in part pulling the strings> as just being accountants for the Vatican.

Richiebogie

@x-ray peat

The secret elite and all their occult practices don't have any control over The self-funded, people-centred Donald.

That is why they are going batship crazy.

They have been sending in their big guns against Trump - weapons like The mainstream media, Martin Sheen & Meryl Streep, yet their slings and arrows have no effect on Trump, like water rolling off a duck's back.

All the Illuminati's rituals and all Soros' money, couldn't put the New World Order back together again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals