Trump Puts RFK Jr – Who Railed Against A Vaccine ‘holocaust’ – In Charge Of Commission On Vaccines

x-ray peat

3C06F00F00000578-4106972-image-a-12_1484078094872.jpg

yerrag

It's a long time coming. RFK Jr. wrote a damning article on vaccines in Rolling Stone on 2005.

I hope science becomes respectable again.

amethyst

It's merely window dressing, I'm sure. They like to do that. Certainly you know Donald Trump is really Donald Drumpf.

amethyst

Anyone with common sense knows that injecting one's own bloodstream with disease causing microorganisms regardless of the dilution of it, is foolish to say the very least.

x-ray peat

That has to be one of the most ill-informed and ridiculously false piece of anti-Semitic trash I have seen in a while. Usually Henry Makow does a much better job laying the blame of the NWO at the feet of the Jews with much more subtle lies and half truths but here he doesn’t even seem to try. I am surprised that you have actually linked to it given the quality of most of your other posts.

The Jews have been used as the elite’s scapegoat for thousands of years. Yes there are Jews working for them but they are certainly not at the top rung. They are either court Jews who have sold out their own people for a better life or more likely don’t know that they are being used. There is also a strain of fake Jews called Sabbateans or Frankists who have sworn loyalty to the Vatican since the 1700s when the real Jews tried to out them as heretics. They are used by the elites to blame everything on the real Jews but these Sabbateans have ceased being Jews for a long time and only pretend to be so on the outside.

Most of that article is just more anti-Semitic bull S*** of fake quotes, quotes taken out of context from the Talmud, or just outright lies. Name any religion and you can easily find much worse about other religions and peoples.

As for Trump being Jewish? Besides him using a Jewish lawyer in NYC, let’s see what other evidence is given.
Donald's great-grandparents, Christian Johannes Drumpf and Katherina Kober, had sons, Christian Drumpf and Christ Christ.[16] Christian was Sleazy Freddy's father. By his name, Christ Christ, may have converted to Judaism. Nevertheless, Donald's great-grandmother, Kathernia Kober, may have been Jewish.

What we know is that the surname Kober is German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from a derivative of the personal name Jakob or Yakov. German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from German Kober "basket", Middle High German Kober, hence a metonymic occupational name for a basket maker or perhaps a nickname for someone who carried a basket on his back.[18] The Kallstadt, Pfalz - Rhineland-Palatinate area where they lived in Germany comprised the Jewish communities of Mainz, Speyer and Worms became the center of Jewish life during Medieval times.
Are you kidding me? His great grandmother may have had a Jewish sounding name. Kober is actually German and could be of any religion. Also a Jewish woman would not name her son Christian. But even if she was Jewish, how is it that Trump who for the sake of argument is possibly 1/8 Jewish is considered Jewish. What happened to the other 7/8ths?

Trump went to a Presbytarian church all his life. He then spent two years at Jesuit Fordham University. His son Eric is on the Board of Directors of Jesuit Georgetown University Business School and his sister donated millions of dollars to the Jesuits. It is also rumored that Trump is a Knight of Malta which is a Papal Knighthood sworn to absolute loyalty and subservience to the Catholic Church. It seems like Trump’s loyalties lie elsewhere.
SMH

amethyst

That has to be one of the most ill-informed and ridiculously false piece of anti-Semitic trash I have seen in a while. Usually Henry Makow does a much better job laying the blame of the NWO at the feet of the Jews with much more subtle lies and half truths but here he doesn’t even seem to try. I am surprised that you have actually linked to it given the quality of most of your other posts.

The Jews have been used as the elite’s scapegoat for thousands of years. Yes there are Jews working for them but they are certainly not at the top rung. They are either court Jews who have sold out their own people for a better life or more likely don’t know that they are being used. There is also a strain of fake Jews called Sabbateans or Frankists who have sworn loyalty to the Vatican since the 1700s when the real Jews tried to out them as heretics. They are used by the elites to blame everything on the real Jews but these Sabbateans have ceased being Jews for a long time and only pretend to be so on the outside.

Most of that article is just more anti-Semitic bull S*** of fake quotes, quotes taken out of context from the Talmud, or just outright lies. Name any religion and you can easily find much worse about other religions and peoples.

As for Trump being Jewish? Besides him using a Jewish lawyer in NYC, let’s see what other evidence is given.

Are you kidding me? His great grandmother may have had a Jewish sounding name. Kober is actually German and could be of any religion. Also a Jewish woman would not name her son Christian. But even if she was Jewish, how is it that Trump who for the sake of argument is possibly 1/8 Jewish is considered Jewish. What happened to the other 7/8ths?

Trump went to a Presbytarian church all his life. He then spent two years at Jesuit Fordham University. His son Eric is on the Board of Directors of Jesuit Georgetown University Business School and his sister donated millions of dollars to the Jesuits. It is also rumored that Trump is a Knight of Malta which is a Papal Knighthood sworn to absolute loyalty and subservience to the Catholic Church. It seems like Trump’s loyalties lie elsewhere.
SMH
There's good and bad in all ethnicities. But obviously you haven't done your homework. This isn't the only article exposing the truth on this charlatan. Any thinking person (who does their homework) can see that yes indeed, Trump is really a Drumpf. And part of the network. It is a BIG network/family my fellow forum member. I suppose bigger than you realize.* Several of your comments are really naïve on the subject.