Trump Keeps Promise On Making America Great Gain: Pardons Multiple Army War Criminals

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The origin of the sprawling war crimes investigation is murky, but appears to have started with allegations lodged by a special warfare operator first class — an SO1. (he was a troop chief, the next enlisted leader above Gallagher in his chain of command)

The way the SO1 recollected events — and reported them to Naval Criminal Investigative Service agents — the seeds of the scandal began to grow in Iraq in 2017, when he and others from SEAL Team 7’s Platoon Alpha voiced concerns about Gallagher’s conduct, according to an NCIS “investigative action” provided to Navy Times.

The SO1 and others talked “about what they should do to stop [Gallagher] from killing innocent civilians while they were deployed to Iraq according to the NCIS file.

The SO1 said that platoon snipers “began shooting warning shots at any civilians they saw on the battlefield so that the civilians would run away and [Gallagher] could not kill them.”

The SO1 said that he had reported war crime allegations committed by Gallagher to both Portier, the platoon commander, and another lieutenant, the platoon’s Assistant Officer in Charge, or AOIC, who also has emerged as one of the key witnesses against both the lieutenant and his chief.

War crimes prosecution against Navy SEALs takes a double hit

thomas00

It's interesting how none of the countries involved in Iraq and Afghanistan have allowed their SF soldiers to be prosecuted so far (abuses appear to be endemic in those units).

I guess they need their soldiers to feel untouchable in order for them to carry out what they are ordered to.

yerrag

I'd like to know why Gallagher was acquitted. Was it a technicality or were there legitimate grounds that he was acquitted? Given how our search engines manipulate our search results, it's not easy for me to find Gallagher's side. Trump has been right on his instincts, and he could be wrong here. But I'd like to hear what Trump's hearing, and why he would want to support Gallagher on his acquittal. Normally, presidents would stick out their thumbs and feel the wind direction and go with the path of least resistance. Trump isn't like that. So I want to give Trump the benefit of the doubt because he isn't so insecure as to care so much about what people think. It's what's the right thing to do that matters. I'm of that persuasion as well, and that's why I like Trump and I like Carter but I loathe scoundrels like Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney.

I'm a skeptic given how easily prosecutors can line up witnesses on contrived charges to villify innocent people, as well as how easily defense attorneys can manipulate evidence to acquit a person that's guilty.

I know of a friend who lost his job as head of a California water district because he used his subordinates on a small project for his son, on his own dime, on their personal time, but the subordinates testified against him for the charge of using government resources for a personal project. He was a tough boss, and it was their way of getting back at him. Yes, the world is full of sneaky lying scumbags, and they get away with lying all the time. Isn't this what our mainstream media and their cohorts in the deep state and in Congress remind us of?

Hildy

SMH, it amazes me after reading the comments in this thread, it appears that seemingly intelligent people are falling for the left right paradigm. Still. Surprising, after all the information on how things are really run is readily available at one's finger tips via the internet. It can be sifted thru if one has discernment on their side. Unfortunately most don't nor want the truth. There are NO hero's here in the political arena. The world's a stage and all our political "friends" are playing their carefully crafted roles, and laughing at you in the process. And that you folks are buying into this carefully contrived media production. Every leader is all part of the same coin. Makes no difference whatsoever. The compromised republican/democrat selected tools are playing their roles as the good little controlled puppets they are- until their use is no longer needed. And the cognitively dissonant dumbed down general public still lap it up. Some on here are still lapping the koolaid. Just remember, appointed heroes are always set up to fall. Both the right and left, black and white political monkey heroes. Oh, and throw in all the media entertainment/amusement/monkey's as well. Present day civilization is planned to destruct and most will go down with the ship so that you will be corralled into the appropriate way of thinking that the powers that be, want you to think and to even love. To love your servitude.

yerrag

Interesting. Is that you drinking the Kool Aid in your avatar? Ironic and iconic.

Hildy

Interesting. Is that you drinking the Kool Aid in your avatar? Ironic and iconic.
No, it is an avatar representation of a Ray Peat advocated milk drinker.

I originally had my own smiling face as my avatar but thought this appropriate.

yerrag

No, it is an avatar representation of a Ray Peat advocated milk drinker.

I originally had my own smiling face as my avatar but thought this appropriate.
That's still you drinking the milk? A Ray Peat disciple.

yerrag

What are you on about?

Care to discuss my comment or would you rather discuss my avatar?
Sorry, I got carried away. I don't think I'm quite there with you that everything's staged and we're just fools to even wade into the water. Trump came along because the time was right for his kind of personality to engage the disillusionment with prim and proper but scripted and programmed. Brexit and Trump was a populist phenomena that wasn't expected. I don't see how you can call this scripted.

Look at the Democratic Party now. They are still controlled by the scripters, but their m.o. has been called out. Their script is unraveling. If this is still a script, then I'd like to see you give me a story.

The origin of the sprawling war crimes investigation is murky, but appears to have started with allegations lodged by a special warfare operator first class — an SO1. (he was a troop chief, the next enlisted leader above Gallagher in his chain of command)

The way the SO1 recollected events — and reported them to Naval Criminal Investigative Service agents — the seeds of the scandal began to grow in Iraq in 2017, when he and others from SEAL Team 7’s Platoon Alpha voiced concerns about Gallagher’s conduct, according to an NCIS “investigative action” provided to Navy Times.

The SO1 and others talked “about what they should do to stop [Gallagher] from killing innocent civilians while they were deployed to Iraq according to the NCIS file.

The SO1 said that platoon snipers “began shooting warning shots at any civilians they saw on the battlefield so that the civilians would run away and [Gallagher] could not kill them.”

The SO1 said that he had reported war crime allegations committed by Gallagher to both Portier, the platoon commander, and another lieutenant, the platoon’s Assistant Officer in Charge, or AOIC, who also has emerged as one of the key witnesses against both the lieutenant and his chief.

War crimes prosecution against Navy SEALs takes a double hit

Insane.
Even the trained Killers with lots of baggage and the inner demons pulled the trigger on this Canaille.
What traitorous actions perpetrated by these Agents of willfull destruction
gets hand-waived if the amount isnt as outrageous as here described.We need to make Peace in these
occupied Countries now.Peace-treaties and Economic Development.

Angel45

According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photos of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messaged a fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[5]

Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1] Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[5]

Gallagher allegedly threatened to kill fellow SEALs if they reported his actions.[2] The Navy cited his text messages as attempting to undermine the investigation, with messages sent to "pass the word on those traitors", meaning cooperating witnesses, and to get them blacklisted within the special warfare community.[5][1] This resulted in him being confined in the brig for a time with heavy restrictions on his ability to communicate, although this confinement was later lessened.[2]

According to the original Navy prosecutor Chris Czaplak, "Chief Gallagher decided to act like the monster the terrorists accuse us of being. He handed ISIS propaganda manna from heaven. His actions are everything ISIS says we are."[3][2]

lololololololololololol Awww poor Chris Czaplak is afraid that ISIS thinks were monsters...hahahaaaaaaaaaaa GALLAGHER IS A WAR HERO! THE COMMIES IN OUR MILITARY TRIED TO F HIM OVER THANK GOD FOR TRUMP. Remember when GOs were pleased when the enemy was eliminated? Today’s GOs are politicians in Army dress uniforms. They are puppeteers. They are the wizards behind the curtain.
STOP CHARGING OUR WAR FIGHTERS WITH MURDER If the Dems have their way our military will be one big war crime. Maybe we can give them cards to hold up and ask to go to a safe place to collect their thoughts instead of fighting back? Our military needs support and not threats and fear tactics.

Hildy

Sorry, I got carried away. I don't think I'm quite there with you that everything's staged and we're just fools to even wade into the water. Trump came along because the time was right for his kind of personality to engage the disillusionment with prim and proper but scripted and programmed. Brexit and Trump was a populist phenomena that wasn't expected. I don't see how you can call this scripted.

Look at the Democratic Party now. They are still controlled by the scripters, but their m.o. has been called out. Their script is unraveling. If this is still a script, then I'd like to see you give me a story.
I wish I could agree with you but alas.......reality raises it glaring head too much to ignore it's message....

"Trump came along because the time was right".....

Yes, about the "time" but not for the reasons you probably think. So no, Trump was positioned into his well prepared, well designed appointed role at the appropriate time. As was Obama. As was Bush as was Clinton and so on and so on. He was prepared for his role. The role of the blunt, bombastic hard nosed real estate millionaire tycoon who knew/knows how to wheel and deal, and get things done ( presumably). He was carefully cultivated to appear this way in his persona-if you look at his history and recent history in general. And to play the stubborn foil to the degenerating ulcerating democratic liberal party.

Look into his background. Unbiasedly. Then get back to me.

The script is moving along as planned. Perhaps not as fast as "they" want but it is still in operation. Methinks it's going to get very very interesting in the next few coming months.....perhaps we shall see an opposite gender from the opposite side in the whitehouse, when all the dust settles. Cuz there's gonna be a lot of dust. They are counting on that. Not that I'm invested in it. Just that this is what I see.

Oh, and the "script" applies to "both" sides.

yerrag

The rise and fall of civilization is just as predictable then and now. If you think it's different this time, think again. Nothing is new that's not old.

Yes, we are just doing the bidding of what's scripted. But no one human is the author. Unless it's the sum of all humanity.

Hildy

The rise and fall of civilization is just as predictable then and now. If you think it's different this time, think again. Nothing is new that's not old.

Yes, we are just doing the bidding of what's scripted. But no one human is the author. Unless it's the sum of all humanity.
True. But it appeared you weren't applying that understanding towards Trump. As if he is an exception to the rule.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

There are NO hero's here in the political arena. The world's a stage and all our political "friends" are playing their carefully crafted roles, and laughing at you in the process. And that you folks are buying into this carefully contrived media production. Every leader is all part of the same coin. Makes no difference whatsoever. The compromised republican/democrat selected tools are playing their roles as the good little controlled puppets they are- until their use is no longer needed. And the cognitively dissonant dumbed down general public still lap it up. Some on here are still lapping the koolaid. Just remember, appointed heroes are always set up to fall. Both the right and left, black and white political monkey heroes. To love your servitude.

Couldn't have put it better.

My thread isn't destined to bash on a political party, but to open the eyes to the few remaining people still assuming they have a political choice: there isn't.

There's only one party, with different faces.

The same thing runs in every other country in the world.

Hildy

Couldn't have put it better.

My thread isn't destined to bash on a political party, but to open the eyes to the few remaining people still assuming they have a political choice: there isn't.

There's only one party, with different faces.

The same thing runs in every other country in the world.

I agree and understand the vain inwhich you started your thread.

This thread just provided me an opportunity to display a spontaneous reaction of bewilderment given the lateness of the hour :eek:o_O:eek: :confused:

Last edited:
It is a struggle of Personality.Moral Hierarchy of Conservatives:

• God above Man
• Man above Nature
• The Disciplined (Strong) above the Undisciplined (Weak)
• The Rich above the Poor
• Employers above Employees
• Adults above Children
• Western culture above other cultures
• America above other countries
• Men above Women
• Whites above Nonwhites
• Christians above non-Christians
• Straights above Gays

Progressives fight for more equalization of these unnoble injustices.

Risingfire

"President Trump congratulated Gallagher on his acquittal over Twitter.[28] Four weeks later, President Trump announced over Twitter he had directed the Secretary of the Navy to revoke Navy Achievement Medals given to members of the prosecution team that oversaw Gallagher's case.[29][30]"

Edward R. Gallagher (born 1979 or 1980)[1] is a United States Navy SEAL Special Warfare Operator. From September 2018 to July 2019, he was under court martial for premeditated murder, attempted murder, obstruction of justice, and other offenses. He was acquitted on almost all charges on July 2, 2019, but was found guilty of posing for a photo with a casualty, considered the least egregious of the crimes. His trial included an unexpected confession from another medic who had been granted immunity, claiming he was the one who actually killed the casualty. Gallagher was sentenced to demotion from Chief Petty Officer to Petty Officer First Class and four months in prison, resulting in him being released for time served awaiting trial.
Is he really a war criminal? He was acquitted.

LUH 3417

The right time for the predictive programming in “back to the future” to 00:00, cut!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom