Trump Elected Again?

JamesGatz

Regina

1631804168169.png

TheCalciumCad

do you think anything will come of it havent previous audits not gone through
I haven't kept up seems like they were endlessly delayed in hope people forgot all about the election.....if this goes through on friday then expect MSM to completely ignore the results and try to discredit them. But it won't stop with Arizona.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

MichaelY

Ok.. but what were the official results of the Arizona audit? My search engines are generating nothing specific.

All this Q sh!t is grinding my gears.
Alot of info coming out through a few Telegram accounts if your interested in opening an account there, basically biden won Maricopa County by like 10k votes but approx 70k of those votes were obvi fraudulent so that county should be decertified.

Alot of info coming out through a few Telegram accounts if your interested in opening an account there, basically biden won Maricopa County by like 10k votes but approx 70k of those votes were obvi fraudulent so that county should be decertified.

So after one year they audited 1 county instead of the whole state?

Yeah, no thank you. All those Telegram groups focus on Hollywood, pedophilia, and Satanism, while those are all obviously boring, [semi]-fake, and gay distractions from the root cause of current global problems-- the Financial Reset (introduction of CBDCs).

Catherine Austin Fitts is the only person who has been able to string together a coherent narrative regarding current events. I'll leave the infantile American "red" vs "blue" struggle to those at left of bell curve center.

PS. Trump's promotion of the clot shot was the last straw. He is dead to me.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

So after one year they audited 1 county instead of the whole state?

Yeah, no thank you. All those Telegram groups focus on Hollywood, pedophilia, and Satanism, while those are all obviously boring, [semi]-fake, and gay distractions from the root cause of current global problems-- the Financial Reset (introduction of CBDCs).

Catherine Austin Fitts is the only person who has been able to string together a coherent narrative regarding current events. I'll leave the infantile American "red" vs "blue" struggle to those at left of bell curve center.

PS. Trump's promotion of the clot shot was the last straw. He is dead to me.

Yup.

Trump's a blip now. Irrelevant.

Dr. B

Feel really bad for Owen. I remember when he first went viral on YouTube and people were asking Alex to contact him and he ended up getting hired - it's sad to see him go through this mess for doing nothing wrong ... It's a miracle Alex is still around doing the things that he does
whos that in the profile pic mate

Ps. I’m pretty sure Catherine isn’t a woman.... neither here nor there but they are all playing their positions @Homo Consumericus
who is Catherine?

yerrag

If rigging is what matters, no wonder our set of installed leaders - presidents, senators, reps, governors, mayors, DA's - are doing what the riggers want.

not what the people want.

why even need to participate? just boycott.

and don't say that boycotting will strengthen their hand. no, the scumbags will get installed no matter what you do.

you are irrelevant to their being installed.

exhibit 1: 2020 presidential election
exhibit 2: 2021 cali governor recall

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
HugukldK.jpeg