Trump Elected Again?

yerrag

I'm reading a great book. It's essentially an ethnography of worldwide peasantry by James C. Scott titled Weapons of the Weak: Everyday Forms of Peasant Resistance.

It's about how peasants have subverted their oppressors for the past 100 years or so. I'm literally reading it for ideas, lol, because we got caught without any organization or leadership and that's a bad way to get caught.

But the point of it is that, when there's a great imbalance of power, resistance often begins anonymously, with little subversive acts that can't be traced, and with new rules of loyalty and decency to each other within the subjugated majority.

I see the little subversive acts happening all over the place, with all kinds of people joining in, from vax scientists warning early not to vax to Q followers posting everything they can find about the pedo elites to Klaus Schwab memers to a mother at a school board meeting reading her kindergartener's new textbook on anal sex aloud as the school board POS squirm and turn red.

Rather than despair, everyone should look for some small way to help the resistance. Everyone can't be a leader, but leaders will emerge.

Dolores Cahill has already emerged. So has Richard Fleming, Peter McCullough, Dr. Hodkinson, Dr. Tenpenny, Lee Merritt. Senator Johnson has been good. DeSantis has been good. Marjorie Taylor Greene fights. Reiner Fuellmer's got his lawsuit for crimes against humanity going. America's Frontline Doctors are prescribing ivermectin and HCQ. We got vaccine passports banned in multiple states. Newspapers in Israel published instructions on how to counterfeit the mandated vaccine passports there, until the mandate was overturned.

The crime boss governor of California is about to be kicked out of office in his recall. The election fraud is being exposed. You just have to get your head out of grieving for the lost past and relish the fight.

You realize that if you take a count of your high school batch, you are probably part of at most 5% that isn't a lemming.

The only way 95% will act is when the cancer is terminal, and by then intervention is useful. Because it's the same as being trapped in a stampede.

Nemo

You realize that if you take a count of your high school batch, you are probably part of at most 5% that isn't a lemming.

The only way 95% will act is when the cancer is terminal, and by then intervention is useful. Because it's the same as being trapped in a stampede.

In my own family, only 5% are not lemmings.

Still, last time I saw the real numbers, over half had rejected the vax.

Even actuaries are now predicting 160 million in the U.S. will survive to 2025.

I remember when the U.S. had only 160 million people. It was great.

yerrag

In my own family, only 5% are not lemmings.

Still, last time I saw the real numbers, over half had rejected the vax.

Even actuaries are now predicting 160 million in the U.S. will survive to 2025.

I remember when the U.S. had only 160 million people. It was great.
I meant "intervention is useless," though we know spellcheckers work for Bill Gates.

I think the rejecting half are those with cave man mentality. They can spot the chameleons from a mile away. The modern man picks magazines and. newspapers at the airport terminal, and read articles of how bad RFK Jr. is. And believe!

The half that live past 2025 are the blessed. Those that don't are blessed in a different way.

Pistachio

Very interesting concept. I guess they drop enough signs so that everybody can justify and amplify their particular beliefs while the truths gets drowned.

If they have mastered this as well as it seems they have, any geniune opposition movement will be completely neutralised before it gains any traction, and turned into part of the show
You are right on the money!

Tbone107

You are right on the money!
I understand why you can believe that, and honestly that is the only way the whole trump controlled opposition argument makes any sense. I choose to hold out hope that Trump was pulling back the curtain on evil and awakening people to it and the media’s manipulation had to be done slowly.

I just still feel as if he was and all this was planned they could have done it without pulling back the layer of “the matrix” which it feels like they’ve done for so many people, like I believe a majority of trump followers would leave him if they felt that he was leading them astray ie almost all disagreeing with his stance on the vaccine.

I hope I’m right and hope that god has a brighter future for us all in his plans, but at the same time accept I don’t know if that is the absolute truth.

yerrag

McNamara took decades to admit he was wrong in the Vietnam War.

Raffensperger sure has a fast learning curve. All good if it's ever true he had a change of heart.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Would be nice to know what’s the actual purpose and goal of Brexit.

Surely not to become „free“ of the EU-behemoth

yerrag

Makes one wonder when MAGA was just another Hollywood production.

MAGA needed Christian Zionists. Did Brexit need Christian Zionists as well? I never got that in the news. Who is the Rush Limbaugh of UK?

I think both these movements were just there as a societal pressure-release valve in order to keep pressures in check.

If these movements weren't around, the left and right would have coalesced like it did at a time in Italy. It would be a truly organic grassroots movement, and it would be feared as the leaders are not bought and paid for.

Nemo

Biden supposedly gives speech to our troops in England. But none of their uniforms are correct.

They're all missing their name tags, rank, and American flags on their sleeves. No unit patches.

It was another fake. He spoke to a group of actors in fake military uniforms.

This, after Boris' fake G7 summit luncheon at a Dairy Queen-like establishment where Biden had to sit at a dirty picnic table with a spilled drink on it.

Gee, I wonder who is really in charge? And since a photo of Boris in his youth with his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell of Mossad is now circulating, I wonder where Boris really is.

#FakePresidency #FakeG7

Nemo

Boris is Mossad controlled.

You'll be free of the EU soon.

That was fake Boris at the fake G7 Summit with the Burger Hut luncheon.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Boris is Mossad controlled.

You'll be free of the EU soon.

That was fake Boris at the fake G7 Summit with the Burger Hut luncheon.

I‘m not a Brit but from the continent. Don’t care much about the EU - it has its advantages but those get clearly outweighed by its purpose to centralize and uniformely rule the people of Europe.

But also clearly the UK won’t be an inch „more free“ with Brexit. It’s a charade or part of a greater scheme.

Nemo

I‘m not a Brit but from the continent. Don’t care much about the EU - it has its advantages but those get clearly outweighed by its purpose to centralize and uniformely rule the people of Europe.

But also clearly the UK won’t be an inch „more free“ with Brexit. It’s a charade or part of a greater scheme.

Big changes are likely coming, Lee. I hope they come in time.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Big changes are likely coming, Lee. I hope they come in time.
Kim Clement prophesized Trump. He also prophesized he would have 2 terms. He also prophesized there would be 2 presidents, such a strange thing he said, how do we have 2 presidents? The first time he prophesized Trump, guess where Kim was? Scottsdale, AZ, located in Maricopa county. Boom.

Kim died 2 weeks after Trump was elected, his job was done.

Nemo

The NSA has agreed to release documents on the FBI's illegal spying on 16,000 Americans the FBI considers political adversaries.

Here's the background:

Here's the letter from the NSA:

As you know, the FBI illegally spied on Trump, Cruz, and other potential political candidates (probably Bernie too) starting at the latest by 2012. The spying was obviously at the request and for the benefit of Obama and Hillary Clinton. The Obama administration was rebuked for the spying by the FISA court in 2016.

Here's the court's official 2017 rebuke and order to stop:

We know the Obama administration illegally allowed endless searches of the NSA database by Bruce and Nelly Ohr and others to cook up the fake Russian collusion case, plus illegal unmasking and distribution of NSA data.

This should also reveal that the FBI was directly involved in ordering or triggering their own assets in a number of mass shootings, including the one in San Bernardino, the one at the Pulse nightclub in Florida, probably every school shooting we've ever had, the mass shootings at the Texas church and the Pittsburgh synagogue, and the mass shooting that started in the Texas Walmart.

I think it will show the FBI was involved in the Las Vegas massacre too. Reportedly the shooter was not the patsy they killed, Stephen Paddock, but FBI snipers. There's video out there of shooting coming from a fed helicopter flying over the crowd.

It should also show that the FBI organized and lead the phony Whitmer kidnapping plot (3 of 5 people in the "plot" were FBI agents, including the instigator of the plot), the January 6 "insurrection", and the Charlottesville phony "white supremacy" march organized by an Occupy Wall Street and Obama campaign organizer.

I'm guessing this is why the FBI building in DC is now boarded up.