Trump Elected Again?

yerrag

It does matter. What doesn't matter is whether or not you like Trump. What matters is that the person who received the most legal votes becomes president. That didn't happen.
Would it change the way we spend money on perpetual wars, or on ever-increasing spending on the military and to fund wasteful local spending where being a public sector employee gets to live like a king?

It is screwed up one way or another. Electing a president by most votes has been the norm until the last election. Has the country ever done better by electing a president with the most electoral college votes?

What is your desired outcome? Is electing a president by legal means an end in itself? If not, what then? Tell me.

Forsythia

It is screwed up one way or another.
A decent society wants fair elections. Nothing can be gained by cheating. Isn't that what we teach our children? Do we now teach them cheater's win? After all, the current president cheated his way into office. We all know that. We all witnessed it happening. Do you not see that many people are fighting for what is right? The forensic audit in Arizona is just one example. Some people just talk about things and some people get involved and fight for their beliefs. There are hundreds of people who have volunteered to work on the Arizona audit.

Most people just vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Politics is corrupt. But the very least we should be able to expect are fair elections and that the person who wins the election holds office. This very basic tenant of democracy is now something we have to fight for.

yerrag

A decent society wants fair elections. Nothing can be gained by cheating. Isn't that what we teach our children? Do we now teach them cheater's win? After all, the current president cheated his way into office. We all know that. We all witnessed it happening. Do you not see that many people are fighting for what is right? The forensic audit in Arizona is just one example. Some people just talk about things and some people get involved and fight for their beliefs. There are hundreds of people who have volunteered to work on the Arizona audit.

Most people just vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Politics is corrupt. But the very least we should be able to expect are fair elections and that the person who wins the election holds office. This very basic tenant of democracy is now something we have to fight for.
I understand that and I agree that fair elections are important.

But after that is achieved, what next?

After all, fair elections isn't helping the American people in the ways that are most impactful, has it?

I don't suppose you expect a medal for just showing up, do you? Fair elections is like a participation trophy. It's a very low bar to clear.

Wow, I just walked 10 meters.

Wow, I just lifted a 1 lb. dumbbell.

Last edited:

boris

vhfrLFT.jpg

"2 wings of the same bird. Vote all you want, the flight plan doesn't change."

Voter fraud and manipulation has always happened on different levels, it's the same way Trump got into office in the first place.

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

tankasnowgod

vhfrLFT.jpg

"2 wings of the same bird. Vote all you want, the flight plan doesn't change."

Voter fraud and manipulation has always happened on different levels, it's the same way Trump got into office in the first place.

A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Photoshopped image that proves absolutely nothing aside..... I think it's funny how you quote an article that was an interview with a "top Democratic Operative" with quotes like this-
The tipster said sometimes postal employees are in on the scam.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”
...to somehow "prove" that Trump (or his team or party) used voter fraud to get in office in the first place.

Seriously, you are using an article saying that Trump was the VICTIM of voter fraud to somehow prove that Trump used voter fraud to get into office in the first place? That's beyond insane.

Why not at least submit an article that alleges that Trump or his team was doing this, not the victim of it? I think there were plenty of them alleging that Russians posting ads on Facebook was somehow Trump/Russia collusion that hacked the voting system.

boris

@tankasnowgod The point is that voter fraud is always happening. Obviously you will not get the whole truth fed to you in a nypost article. Just look at Trumps actions and think for yourself what is going on.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod The point is that voter fraud is always happening. Obviously you will not get the whole truth fed to you in a nypost article. Just look at Trumps actions and think for yourself what is going on.

I've done exactly that since 2016. I think Trump was the biggest "maybe" in history, and still do. He absolutely was an outsider. He is the only President in the history of the US or the united states of America to NEVER have held public office previously or be in the military. That's huge.

The 2016 firebrand Trump was great, constantly bashing the fake news media, and the political establishment, both D and R.

The fact that both the media and establishment bashed him non-stop makes me think he was the real deal. The two ridiculous Impeachment shams less than one year apart show exactly that.

WaPo even laid out that gameplan on the day of his inauguration on Jan 20th, 2017-

Even with as much as they (seemed to) hate Bush Jr, they didn't do THAT during his inauguration.

I have been no fan of his actions since March of 2020, but that still comes down to one of two things...

1. Some enemies can't be defeated, at least at that time. If so, he's had to prostrate himself every way possible just to save his skin and his family. Even then, he's only buying time, the Cabal likely would wipe out his entire bloodline anyway. Or...

2. There's a bigger plan in place that I don't fully know. The Arizona audit continues (I've seen numerous recounts in my life, but never an audit like this), and the DC Prison remains to this day, with no apparent signs of going anywhere. And I don't believe congress has had even a semi-legitimate meeting since Mid-March 2020, either. They can't, with a 75% vacant chamber.

If it's not the second option, Trump will be the last person I voted for. I won't be participating in that crooked system ever again.

DB_2014

I've done exactly that since 2016. I think Trump was the biggest "maybe" in history, and still do. He absolutely was an outsider. He is the only President in the history of the US or the united states of America to NEVER have held public office previously or be in the military. That's huge.

The 2016 firebrand Trump was great, constantly bashing the fake news media, and the political establishment, both D and R.

The fact that both the media and establishment bashed him non-stop makes me think he was the real deal. The two ridiculous Impeachment shams less than one year apart show exactly that.

WaPo even laid out that gameplan on the day of his inauguration on Jan 20th, 2017-

Even with as much as they (seemed to) hate Bush Jr, they didn't do THAT during his inauguration.

I have been no fan of his actions since March of 2020, but that still comes down to one of two things...

1. Some enemies can't be defeated, at least at that time. If so, he's had to prostrate himself every way possible just to save his skin and his family. Even then, he's only buying time, the Cabal likely would wipe out his entire bloodline anyway. Or...

2. There's a bigger plan in place that I don't fully know. The Arizona audit continues (I've seen numerous recounts in my life, but never an audit like this), and the DC Prison remains to this day, with no apparent signs of going anywhere. And I don't believe congress has had even a semi-legitimate meeting since Mid-March 2020, either. They can't, with a 75% vacant chamber.

If it's not the second option, Trump will be the last person I voted for. I won't be participating in that crooked system ever again.
Same. I voted for Trump in both 2016 and 2020. After watching him reverse his own lobbying ban before leaving office, fail to pardon Assange/Snowden, and fail to take action against Biden for the massive fraud...I’ll never vote for Trump again. In fact, I’m done voting. What’s the point? The entire system is rigged.

yerrag

Yes, without the benefit of hindsight, I could say we saw Trump as a messianic savior, typical of empires lost and trying to recapture the former glory.

Now, we know there is no such thing. Yet, China getting back on its own two feet and rising offers us some consolation. It can still happen. But China went through a hellish purgation from its Ming Dynasty peak. China's journey gives us some lessons too.

When the Ming Dynasty refused to yield to an uprising of the common people, and instead gave the reins of power to the elites of a neighboring kingdom separated by the great wall, it sealed China's fate for the next centuries where it suffered humiliation against other countries, itself becoming colonized in some parts. It did not have the best scholars to run its bureaucracy, as it once had that made it great. It was surrounded by sycophants. Everything was controlled by intrigue and politics.

A second attempt towards democracy under its first president Sun Yat Sen was destroyed by his naivete in the early part of the 20th Century. He yielded the reigns of power to a general whom he thought could unite. He was being pragmatic knowing he does not have a military tradition yet that supports civilian leadership. That general however harbored ambitions of creating another dynasty, and so there went another opportunity to shepherd and nurture a fledgling democracy.

China coalesced eventually under the corrupt leadership of Chiang Kai Shek, another general. It wasn't until the end of World War II that Mao Tse Tung was able to take over. And it was for a while touch and go under him. Under him, millions died in the Cultural Revolution. It was after his death that reformers took the mantle of leadership and was able to put China on a course of renewal.

China is now doing the job of uniting the world under its Belt and Road Initiative, a concept that was thought up by McKinley, and who had the support of many leaders around the world then, when the US stood tall as the light on top of the hill, giving home to the aspirations of peoples to have their say in their destiny as nation states. Sun Yat Sen adopted the vision of McKinley, but it tooks a century for China to grasp this baton and run with it.

China toppled the corrupt Chiang Kai Shek and what he stood for. The US has to topple Biden and what he stands for. It cannot be done by fair and free elections. The system is rigged even at its fairest and free-est. It is an entire bureaucracy of fifth columnists. It is a cancer that is totally institutionalized.

Look around. Crumbling utilities and infrastructure. Entire bureaucracy working for Zionists and not for the people. A legal drug and vaccine racketeering operation in all the hospitals. An entire defense establishment dedicated to offensive annihilation of peoples. An entire educational establishment teaching people to be insane. An entire scientific establishment selling hoaxes of climate change and phantom infectous diseases. And an entire political establishment dedicated to a foreign power and ideology that is inimical to the values the country was founded on - an apartheid-loving Zion that considers itself above the rest of humanity, accorded special rights and privileges, yet whose mastery of guile is to project its evil upon white Christians and protect itself under the illusion of racial discrimination and anti-semitism.

For the truth is that the world won't be free when the rulers hide under this myth of them being persecuted. How insane is it that an emperor can call himself persecuted? But who is the emperor? Who controls the wealth of much of this world? Who can print mickey mouse money and use it as as legal tender and can't control the world? Who can't use all this money to develop weapons to enforce the acceptance of its fake money? Who can use this fake money to buy the media companies and control our minds? Who can use media to peddle lies that bear no truth whatsoever, be it in history, in current events, in science - climate and medicine? Who can keep pushing poisons in our world in the form of GMOs and gene therapy vaccines?

And who can so control the religious institutions - the Vatican and the born again Evangelicals and their Zionist loving idea of Rapture - that forms a significant part of Trump's base?

An unalloyed evil organization whose only mission is to corrupt and destroy the entire body of work amassed, in the physical and in the metaphysical, so that they become the master race, the rest being subservient and dependent.

Nemo

Monkeywerx (former military special ops) shows that a movie helicopter has been doing routes around DC the past few days and flying back and forth to Delaware (following Joe).

Starts at about 7 minutes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ClGF7gJIaY

It's the kind of helicopter you use for cinematography in movies, or as a prop.

If you've been following the Biden fake presidency evidence, Joe does Oval Office appearances from a movie set (possibly more than one movie set). There is no question about this. On the Oval Office set the drapes are wrong. You can see the TV set/movie set lights reflected in the windows at night instead of the real Oval Office lighting. You can see the movie studio road and parking through the fake Oval Office window. There's video of a reporter's camera accidentally scanning the grounds as he supposedly heads into the supposed Oval Office and there's a flash of a red wall at the studio instead of the real WH grounds.

They green screen his White House lawn appearances (a couple of times they've screwed up and he reached out and his hand passed over the mics of reporters supposedly 20 feet away). Another time on the official WH youtube channel you could hear Hunter's voice break into the audio and say he had gotten a plea deal.

Joe also has never flown on Air Force 1. He didn't get the inauguration 21-gun salute, instead he faked it with a trip to Arlington where they did the salute for the tomb of the unknown soldier.

At the Joe inauguration we were shown on TV it was sunny and bright with harsh shadows. An independent reporter in the press area at the "real" (fake) event showed it was completely overcase and snowing at the time the supposed swearing in was blasted over speakers (the reporters were placed too far away to see what was actually going on).

Monday the news reported that somehow Democrats had "forgotten" and "missed" the big deadline to reverse a bunch of last-minute Trump orders so now they remain in effect.

Anyway, looks like they've been doing some more Joe DC footage this week. I can't wait to see how they use it in upcoming Joe reports.

Nemo

Why would the City of London Corporation suddenly be dissolved June 8 via compulsory strike-off?

Freedom99

Attachments

• DC9D8CA5-FC6B-4D45-880C-5892476FCB92.jpeg
    DC9D8CA5-FC6B-4D45-880C-5892476FCB92.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 2

Nemo

Schiff and Swalwell have been under surveillance by the DOJ since 2017, when their phone records were first seized.

This is not conjecture. Swalwell says Apple has just informed him his phone records were seized back in 2017. Swalwell and Schiff and other members of Congress were involved in the phony leaks that drove the Russian Collusion hoax.

Who's in charge of the DOJ right now? You really think it's Biden? I don't.

They hadn't leaked this in over four years but now it comes out? Looks like indictments will soon be announced.

View: https://twitter.com/TheShuffleCast/status/1403486009816498179?s=20

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Biden was at large at both the G7-Meeting in Cornwall/England and NATO-Summit in Brussels - and he went in AF1.

There is nobody reinstating Trump.
Instead of buying into all those nice and elobarate fairy tales around that people in the US need to find a true opposition and abandon Trump. The guy is so ambivalent he could at best function as a figure head for a house campaign

yerrag

There is nobody reinstating Trump.
Instead of buying into all those nice and elobarate fairy tales around that people in the US need to find a true opposition and abandon Trump. The guy is so ambivalent he could at best function as a figure head for a house campaign
I think that we are all beginning to recognize this. Those that haven't are blind to the dictates of their high priests. And their numbers can't be much lower than those who are mesmerized by the high priests of vaccination.

For this reason, in a population mostly controlled by the dictates of high priests, it is not possible to find a way to peacefully change the tone of leadership in the country. It will always be serving the sponsors of the high priesthoods, and the people will always be served last, if they are ever served at all.

The best outcome ever is to live in a sterile bubble of goodness and kindness, in a much larger bubble of evil and hopelessness. Try to bring goodness outside your bubble, and your bubble will be popped and the comfort of that buffer will be lost.

That would explain why those who have a larger bubble and who can be of greater influence - the billionaires - tend to be the kind who will never use their resources to improve the world. For to do so will mean that they lose their own buffer of comfort and luxury, and it's so hard when one has a lot more to lose. In this world, every one blessed should know his limits - his place in the world, so to speak, and dare not challenge the gods.

Keep going to your places of worship, keep having quality time with your family, keep enjoying the fruits from your garden, but don't mind the families being uprooted and misplaced from their neighborhoods by wars waged upon them using your tax dollars. Be thankful and please, be a good citizen and do your civic duty and vote us back in the time around.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And if it's broke, someone will fix it soon. Keep praying. Keep the faith. By the grace of God, it will be fixed. Faith will move mountains. Just think of the mustard seed. Love you all.

Pistachio

I think that we are all beginning to recognize this. Those that haven't are blind to the dictates of their high priests. And their numbers can't be much lower than those who are mesmerized by the high priests of vaccination.

For this reason, in a population mostly controlled by the dictates of high priests, it is not possible to find a way to peacefully change the tone of leadership in the country. It will always be serving the sponsors of the high priesthoods, and the people will always be served last, if they are ever served at all.

The best outcome ever is to live in a sterile bubble of goodness and kindness, in a much larger bubble of evil and hopelessness. Try to bring goodness outside your bubble, and your bubble will be popped and the comfort of that buffer will be lost.

That would explain why those who have a larger bubble and who can be of greater influence - the billionaires - tend to be the kind who will never use their resources to improve the world. For to do so will mean that they lose their own buffer of comfort and luxury, and it's so hard when one has a lot more to lose. In this world, every one blessed should know his limits - his place in the world, so to speak, and dare not challenge the gods.

Keep going to your places of worship, keep having quality time with your family, keep enjoying the fruits from your garden, but don't mind the families being uprooted and misplaced from their neighborhoods by wars waged upon them using your tax dollars. Be thankful and please, be a good citizen and do your civic duty and vote us in the time around.
Soviet Russia, creator of the PLO and inventor of the Palestinian people

The Soviet Union’s forgotten role in the creation of Israel

How the Jews of Palestine helped the Soviet Red Army