Trump Elected Again?

yerrag

Interesting, who do you think is a stronger supporter of Israel between Trump and Obama/Biden though? Hasnt Biden recently been critical of Israel whereas it seemed Trump never would? Also it seemed like Netanyahu and Obama had some sort of beef going on and I remember some conservatives were complaining of Obama not being pro Israel enough.
The question is about as relevant as asking whether a German Shepherd or a Doberman is more loyal to its master.

Dr. B

The question is about as relevant as asking whether a German Shepherd or a Doberman is more loyal to its master.

Yeah mate, I mean you hear many people claim Trump is anti establishment, anti politician and not corrupt due to being rich and his own wants. That's how he marketed himself as well.

Nemo

Laurie Roth, of the Roth Show (radio, never heard of it till now), says her high-up military source says Trump and the military are in charge of the country, not Biden.

She says Trump signed the Insurrection Act on January 14, 2021, and the military has been arresting people involved in the election fraud and various crimes since the fake Biden inauguration.

You may laugh but this is exactly what my military friend has told me all along.

Supposedly the military is supporting a new election in August.

Dr. B

Laurie Roth, of the Roth Show (radio, never heard of it till now), says her high-up military source says Trump and the military are in charge of the country, not Biden.

She says Trump signed the Insurrection Act on January 14, 2021, and the military has been arresting people involved in the election fraud and various crimes since the fake Biden inauguration.

You may laugh but this is exactly what my military friend has told me all along.

Supposedly the military is supporting a new election in August.
that sounds crazy but possible! so everything around us is basically very fake? and Biden knows hes not actually president? its just a show theyre putting on until August? by the way its odd the q alerts stopped coming after around december or early january 2021?

Nemo

that sounds crazy but possible! so everything around us is basically very fake? and Biden knows hes not actually president? its just a show theyre putting on until August? by the way its odd the q alerts stopped coming after around december or early january 2021?

Either that or there's some coordinated lie going around. But doesn't Biden act like he's following a script? Biden never used to say some of the nutty stuff he's saying.

He suddenly talks like a Gramscian sociology prof at Berkeley? In what universe?

And do you really believe grandmas and average joes are in solitary confinement for the fake assault on the Capitol January 6th? Social media is full of the Capitol police inviting the crowd in and John Solomon, the Uber commercial actor, whooping it up with the CNN reporter.

And don't get me started on Ashli Babbitt and the cheapo blood squibs. That's a knee slapper.

Missenger

I thought they were doing it since they've made America into a joke by stealing the election and getting away with it with Biden bragging about wanting to have sex with an army family's daughter and "cyberattacks" causing gas prices to go up.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Either that or there's some coordinated lie going around. But doesn't Biden act like he's following a script? Biden never used to say some of the nutty stuff he's saying.

He suddenly talks like a Gramscian sociology prof at Berkeley? In what universe?

And do you really believe grandmas and average joes are in solitary confinement for the fake assault on the Capitol January 6th? Social media is full of the Capitol police inviting the crowd in and John Solomon, the Uber commercial actor, whooping it up with the CNN reporter.

And don't get me started on Ashli Babbitt and the cheapo blood squibs. That's a knee slapper.

what do you mean by Gramscian sociology ? like he sounds much smarter than he normally is?

Nemo

what do you mean by Gramscian sociology ? like he sounds much smarter than he normally is?

No, it's all this goofy identity politics stuff. Suddenly Biden sounds like the leader of Rose City Antifa.

Nemo

Reporters are saying Trump's Facebook and Instagram accounts are now live again.

Just confirmed the FB account. (No new posts since January.)

Birdie

Today's mail:
Subject: Oh boy! What an idea!
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 14:56:50

The radio host Wayne Root interviewed Donald Trump a few days ago and presented this game changing idea:

I want President Trump to run for a House seat in 2022. Pick a winnable Republican district in Florida- where the President is beloved. I promise 74+ million Trump voters will get excited. They will volunteer, donate, spread the word and yes, many will move to your district in Florida to help elect you, Mr. President.

This isn't about one House seat. With Trump campaigning and leading the battle, Republicans will sweep to victory in 2022 with the biggest GOP voter turnout in history. We will win a GOP House landslide by 40 to 60 seats- just like 2010 and 2014.

Now to the important part of my plan. Next, the GOP Congress elects Donald J. Trump as Speaker of the House- the second most powerful job in America. From that platform, Trump rules DC for the next two years. He is Biden's worst nightmare...

Speaker of the House Trump can open a dozen criminal investigations against Biden. He can lead the impeachment of Biden (how ironic would that be?). He can block every single Biden bill. He will stop the Biden agenda dead in its tracks.

And don't forget, Speaker of the House Trump can sit behind Biden for each State of the Union address. I can't wait to watch that.

I told President Trump he will become an American folk hero. His legend will grow even larger. His brand and actions will dominate DC politics leading into 2024. From that platform, folk hero Trump wins the presidency again in 2024. After first saving America from the Biden disaster.

Trump was clearly fascinated by the idea. He should be. It's a game-changer for Trump, for the GOP, for Congress, for America.

DB_2014

Trump is done. I say that as someone who supported him and voted for him in both 2016 and 2020. He had a great 4 years, but at the end he fizzled out. He reversed his own lobbying ban. He did nothing to help the peaceful capitol protest attendees who are being targeted by the FBI. He did nothing to stop or arrest Biden who is a true, domestic enemy. He didn’t pardon Snowden or Assange. I don’t know if Trump was just tired of fighting or if he was secretly controlled opposition. It doesn’t matter at this point though. Unless the swing states get rid of Dominion Voting Systems, the democrats will win every future election and will rule this country until kingdom come. Unless the voting system is fixed, I’ll never vote again. It’s all a farce at this point. We don’t have a voice with our vote.

Nemo

Trump is done. I say that as someone who supported him and voted for him in both 2016 and 2020. He had a great 4 years, but at the end he fizzled out. He reversed his own lobbying ban. He did nothing to help the peaceful capitol protest attendees who are being targeted by the FBI. He did nothing to stop or arrest Biden who is a true, domestic enemy. He didn’t pardon Snowden or Assange. I don’t know if Trump was just tired of fighting or if he was secretly controlled opposition. It doesn’t matter at this point though. Unless the swing states get rid of Dominion Voting Systems, the democrats will win every future election and will rule this country until kingdom come. Unless the voting system is fixed, I’ll never vote again. It’s all a farce at this point. We don’t have a voice with our vote.

We're in the middle of the story, DB. Let's see how it all turns out. Maybe we'll get a WWE style finish.

LucyL

That's sure how it looks from the middle class seats.

Nemo

Birdie

That email I posted above came from a friend who had been anti-Trump. Maybe he, my friend, is losing it. And the letter has been around before. He sent it as if it were news. But looks like there is a group expecting something in August. I feel the same as @LucyL about how things look.

@Nemo doesn't Haberman hate Trump, and yet here they are attacking her for reporting this.
Things look kinda glum to me. Appearing in Zero Hedge yesterday:

Victor Davis Hanson: Never Let A Plague Go To Waste | ZeroHedge

Last edited:

Nemo

A former navy seal friend who is a Q maniac also followed other Q types, including one who preceded Q whose handle is Sebastian.

Sebastian returned after a long silence a couple of weeks ago with some very cryptic messages. However, they are getting clearer and my friend just sent a decode. Because I find this fun, here is his decode for others who enjoy this stuff:

The full scale and methodology of the mass election fraud will be revealed. The timing is J7 (June? July?) There's an E.Q. in there that probably means earthquake, which probably means a big bomb going off somewhere or, more likely, one of those Space Force zaps from a satellite. J&Co will fall. (I don't think you need a translation for that.) It looks like a woman (Kamala? Nancy? Both?) will take the oval office for a short time but be evicted. (Could also just mean the fall of an important woman, like Hillary.)
Three people will fall, not two. They will fall 1 by 1, not together. The Great Reset will be reversed. The best is yet to come.

One of the lines is "T.H.I.E.F. initiated". Something something Is Election Fraud?

J7 could also be the "earthquake" date. Earthquake could also mean something like a political earthquake.

J7 could also not be a date at all. But he included an emoji of a clock set to 7 o'clock.

Last edited:

Nemo

I mentioned the Q-like Sebastian, who is one of the Qs who preceded Q and returned a few weeks ago to point over and over and over at June 7. (He keeps posting "J7" and a clock with the hands at 7 o'clock.

In the meantime, Gen Flynn has posted on his telegram account that the storm has arrived.

Now the Capitol Police announce a "training exercise" at the Capitol on June 7, with emergency vehicles and low-flying helicopters, lol.

Get your Idealabs order in early.

View: https://twitter.com/CapitolPolice/status/1401130548702089217

Nemo

Another message from Sebastian, this time all in emojis.

Best decoder translates:

They stole the election like thieves in the night.
But the election was being monitored by our guys, evidence saved.
Witnesses are ready to testify to save themselves.
The evidence has been secured and given to lawyers and judges.
The timeline for justice has been fixed.
Truth about the theft will become public.
Stolen money will be returned to the public.
Let's go!

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I can’t believe a single world of all that stuff. But if they really expose and put to justice the fascists I’m gonna move over to the US within a year or 2